Author Topic: Fedor Vs Mark Hunt.  (Read 11858 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Fedor Vs Mark Hunt.
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 08:36:02 PM »
Faydor is the GOAT, unless you're talking about the ability to tell pure BULLSHIT yarns on getbig....if that's the case then Suckmansdangle is the undefeated champion of the world.

If bullshit was a hole in the ground suckmandick would be the Grand Canyon.

Lying dicksucking, twink bullshitter extraordinaire.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »
Faydor is the GOAT, unless you're talking about the ability to tell pure BULLSHIT yarns on getbig....if that's the case then Suckmansdangle is the undefeated champion of the world.

If bullshit was a hole in the ground suckmandick would be the Grand Canyon.

Lying dicksucking, twink bullshitter extraordinaire.

Please.  Lay off the drugs.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
Fedor in his prime was the shit.

Too bad he couldn't meet the new generation of fighters like Overeem in that shape.

you mean too bad he got old and was battle worn? yes..

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »
Fedor 2002 - 2005 would destroy any heavyweight, any size, any era.

Next question.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 12:44:45 PM »
Fedor 2002 - 2005 would destroy any heavyweight, any size, any era.

Next question.

I agree, guy was too quick, powerful and relentless.

Nowadays he just doesn't wanna fight, something is really wrong.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 12:49:09 PM »
Cain reminds me of Fedor quite a bit in his striking.  Fast, quick, hard..   etc.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 02:07:38 PM »
Cain reminds me of Fedor quite a bit in his striking.  Fast, quick, hard..   etc.

Cain is crisp, but in no way resembles Fedors power. Fedor was probably one of the hardest hitters ever I think.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »
  Mark Hunt is a beast. Not only is he a former K-1 top tier fighter, but look what he did to Ben Rothwell at UFC 135. Rothwell won 10 of his last 12 fights, and yet Hunt dominated him in both the standup and ground. And when he fought Fedor, he was even younger and better. Fedor picked Hunt apart in this fight and dominated him. Fedor is a sniper: he finds out your holes, then makes you committ mistakes until he gets you. It is amazing how much this guy declined over the past 5 years. Back then, he was not only the best heavyweight but also the best P4P by far. Now, he is barely a top 20 heavyweight - being very generous. I don't think that we have seen any fighter decline so much in the history of MMA. Could you see the Fedor of PRIDE getting beaten by Hendo? Back in PRIDE Hendo wouldn't even survive one round with Fedor, and Hendo is an outstanding fighter. From what I understand, Fedor became a religious nutter and now all he cares about is God. It's really a shame because he's not that old and if he were motivated he could make a comeback. He would probably never regain his #1 status, but he could still be a top 5 heavyweight and give us some awesome fights before retiring.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »
  Mark Hunt is a beast. Not only is he a former K-1 top tier fighter, but look what he did to Ben Rothwell at UFC 135. Rothwell won 10 of his last 12 fights, and yet Hunt dominated him in both the standup and ground. And when he fought Fedor, he was even younger and better. Fedor picked Hunt apart in this fight and dominated him. Fedor is a sniper: he finds out your holes, then makes you committ mistakes until he gets you. It is amazing how much this guy declined over the past 5 years. Back then, he was not only the best heavyweight but also the best P4P by far. Now, he is barely a top 20 heavyweight - being very generous. I don't think that we have seen any fighter decline so much in the history of MMA. Could you see the Fedor of PRIDE getting beaten by Hendo? Back in PRIDE Hendo wouldn't even survive one round with Fedor, and Hendo is an outstanding fighter. From what I understand, Fedor became a religious nutter and now all he cares about is God. It's really a shame because he's not that old and if he were motivated he could make a comeback. He would probably never regain his #1 status, but he could still be a top 5 heavyweight and give us some awesome fights before retiring.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maybe something in him broke mentally.
Same with Crocop... can losing belief in yourself be of such power that you're turned into a vegetable?