Author Topic: Boy started sex change at eight because he (& lesbian parents) knew he wanted to  (Read 10654 times)

Stavios

that is fucked up

lesaucer

send the lesbian parents to muslim so they lapidate them to death!

religion of peace  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I'm not a psychologist, i'm a student. And we're speaking in general terms here.  everyone is different.  It wouldn't make you gay in the slightest if you didn't react with arousal. It would be outside the norm though (just like the LGBT community...a group of people outside the "norm"), considering we're here for the sole purpose of having sex and making babies.

Come on Traps, a crease in a couch cushion could make a 13-21 year old aroused. In the movie American Pie when the kid fucked and actual pie, that wasn't too far off from some truth.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
A lot of men are basically woman anyways. My father for example, he kisses the ass of any woman because he thinks they have social power so if he is in their favor then he has social power, but in reality he is a weak puss who has to have his son run his family for him. He straight I guess, but his roll models are women, he emulates them, he worships them, he's like a lesbian in a man's body. Men raised by single mothers tend to be this way, my dad is one example of 3 guys I know with the same thing going on in their heads. It is not a big deal if some homo 8 year old wants to act like a woman, who cares really, his life may or may not be miserable, but if he turns out to be a hot woman, it wont be as miserable as a natural but ugly woman lol

Your father puts the pussy on the pedestal. He's brainwashed by the Hierarchy who are trying to breed people into extinction.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
"Gender Idenity disorder" LOL. Had nothing to do with the brainwashing of the "parents" I'm sure.
The only person with Gender Identity Disorder is the two dirty dykes who are terribly upset they werent born with a penis and resent their sons genitals as it reminds them that they were born the inferior sex - dickless men.  This is what happens when dickless men raise children.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
if you are straight, a biochemical reaction occurs when a hot chick touches your inner thigh, and you are aroused.  That doesn't happen when a guy touches the same area.  you can't "learn" that.
What an absolutel load of BS.  The skin has no idea what is touching it, everything is interpereted by the brain.  eg, If you were walking barefoot in pitch black woods at stepped in big pile of bear poo but you couldnt see what you were standing in and couldnt use your other senses to determine what it was you were standing in.  The brain could only guess as to what it was standing in based on texture, density etc of the material been stood in.  The brain is what triggers arousal, if arousal was caused by touch alone, men would never have to rape women.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
a cock is something precious
Its what all good girls want  ;D
V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
bunch of extremely ignorant, bigoted individuals in this thread

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Child abuse...I can concede that a good percent of homosexuals are born that way. But I'm willing to bet that and even larger percentage is a learnt behavior.  These two Lesbo's should be brought up on charges.

There is no such thing as being born gay.

You have a confused little boy and gay parents....what do you expect to happen?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Typical California shit. Won't hear about shit like this down south.
U

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
a shrink has never healed anyone this is scientific fact number 1. scientific fact number 2: shrinks drain you wallet offering nothing in return. scientific fact 3: psychiatrists are even worse than shrinks...the shills of big pharma. the saddest part of it all is that most believe all their psychogarbage babble.
Never truer words have been spoken, oh how did humanity survive before shrinks.  I always find it odd that a profession that has created out of thin air so many negative human conditions that need to be treated and the only real way to treat it it to see a shrink.  Sounds like vested interest too me, perfect occupation, why would a shrink want to heal his patients, then what we he do for a job.  Better to tell people they are fucked up and that Shrink can help them.  Pschologists & Psychiatrists Big Scam for gullible people.  To all those who think that they are not normal - you do not need a shrink, just need to realise that there is no such thing as normal.  "NORMAL" is a cycle on a washing machine.  ;D Hope this helps.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
bunch of extremely ignorant, bigoted individuals in this thread
also a bunch of fag loving, extreme left wing, tree hugging freaks who have no problem emasculating some poor boy and convincing him he doesnt need a penis.  Indeed, the world has become way toooooo TOLERANT
V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Typical California shit. Won't hear about shit like this down south.

you're probably right but it's a bitch listing to MFers saying, "what's up brah?" one hundred times a day.

Diego

i'll stick to Caly life.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
well, as odd as this sounds, he's getting an earlier start than patricia (13 yrs old), so he might turn be real hot tranny.

tallest bitch at the samba school  :-\

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
What an absolutel load of BS.  The skin has no idea what is touching it, everything is interpereted by the brain.  eg, If you were walking barefoot in pitch black woods at stepped in big pile of bear poo but you couldnt see what you were standing in and couldnt use your other senses to determine what it was you were standing in.  The brain could only guess as to what it was standing in based on texture, density etc of the material been stood in.  The brain is what triggers arousal, if arousal was caused by touch alone, men would never have to rape women.

when a man SEES a woman touch his leg is what i meant... the normal reaction (via the brain.... biochemical reaction)... is arousal.