Author Topic: OWS = Rape, Pimps, Masturbation, TB, Defecation, Rats, Robbery, and Murder  (Read 163646 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Occupy Wall Street = Sad, Laughable, and Pathetic Joke
« Reply #475 on: October 11, 2011, 03:37:54 PM »
Well if "some" of they protesters don't fit into a certain  standard let's ridicule the whole thing and let our government continue to be bought and paid for, used and rented by the banks and WS.  Because who the hell do these peoplel think they are protesting WS while many of them have consumer goods.

The only way to legitimize their cuase is to:

1.  Not look like a hippie.  Instead they should all be wearing dockers and button down shirts.
2.  They should not talk about their problems as it relates to their cause.  They should all be independently wealthy.
3.  They should all be ditto heads
4.  A maximum of 2 colors per out fit
5.  All their signs and posters should use helvetica fonts.

And their cause should ultimately blame liberals.

It'd be nice if you stopped pointing fingers from your throne and went out there and protested.  ::)

Showing up there with your minority message will accomplish nothing beyond further empowering these protests and the Democratic party they serve.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #476 on: October 11, 2011, 03:51:27 PM »
It'd be nice if you stopped pointing fingers from your throne and went out there and protested.  ::)

Showing up there with your minority message will accomplish nothing beyond further empowering these protests and the Democratic party they serve.

Go back and re-read every post i have made on this matter.  You'll see its pretty consistent.

For you its seems to be very hard to understand anything beyond lib vs. conservative.  You are always ready to ridicule anything outside of conservative ideals especially if there are libs involved in any way.  Just my impression. 

Our problems supersede dem vs. repub because the problems infect both parties.    The basic theme of these people is that they don't have jobs and are in massive debt and are blaming WS for it.  While misdirected, what this protest does is call attention to some of these problems and help motivate general public discussion.  that's why although i do not subscribe to many of the protesters political alignment or ideals i do support the general idea of their protest.   

Now why is that so hard for you to understand?  Or is that all you are about?  Just attack and ridicule?

Com on BF.  Can you honestly say our system is working fine and its really just the libs fault?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: October 11, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »

Go back and re-read every post i have made on this matter.  You'll see its pretty consistent.

For you its seems to be very hard to understand anything beyond lib vs. conservative.  You are always ready to ridicule anything outside of conservative ideals especially if there are libs involved in any way.  Just my impression. 

Our problems supersede dem vs. repub because the problems infect both parties.    The basic theme of these people is that they don't have jobs and are in massive debt and are blaming WS for it.  While misdirected, what this protest does is call attention to some of these problems and help motivate general public discussion.  that's why although i do not subscribe to many of the protesters political alignment or ideals i do support the general idea of their protest.   

Now why is that so hard for you to understand?  Or is that all you are about?  Just attack and ridicule?

Com on BF.  Can you honestly say our system is working fine and its really just the libs fault?

your impression is quite correct

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: October 11, 2011, 03:56:33 PM »

Go back and re-read every post i have made on this matter.  You'll see its pretty consistent.

For you its seems to be very hard to understand anything beyond lib vs. conservative.  You are always ready to ridicule anything outside of conservative ideals especially if there are libs involved in any way.  Just my impression.  

Our problems supersede dem vs. repub because the problems infect both parties.    The basic theme of these people is that they don't have jobs and are in massive debt and are blaming WS for it.  While misdirected, what this protest does is call attention to some of these problems and help motivate general public discussion.  that's why although i do not subscribe to many of the protesters political alignment or ideals i do support the general idea of their protest.    

Now why is that so hard for you to understand?  Or is that all you are about?  Just attack and ridicule?

Com on BF.  Can you honestly say our system is working fine and its really just the libs fault?

Lib versus conservative? Why would I care about those when I fit neither paradigm? I'm ready to ridicule the policies that have pushed this country to the brink of collapse. I don't give a fuck about Bush because I live in the here and now. Something a lot of people on this board would do well to emulate.

Nor do I care about parties. I vote on an issue-by-issue basis. The only issue that matters right now is the economy. These scumbags protesting trying to curry favor with their Democratic overlords won't fix it, thus they can fuck off.

I'm sorry that you refuse to accept that this entire movement has been co-opted by the Democratic party with the help of the MSM. I refuse to empower the people like Nancy Pelosi who have played in a role in destroying this country.

You would be much better off starting your own protest with a different name.

your impression is quite correct

Yes, lots of conservatives out there support gay marriage and abortion.  ::)'

By the way, I'm a registered independent. I have no reason to swear allegiance to either party like you and Ozmo do as both sides need to be guillotined in the streets.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #479 on: October 11, 2011, 03:57:19 PM »

It would be nice if you got a job and quit posting altogether.

We don't go to work to support you, you know?

G

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #480 on: October 11, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: October 11, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »
It would be nice if you got a job and quit posting altogether.

We don't go to work to support you, you know?

It's ironic considering you, much like Whork, are consistently on here firing away during working hours.  

You claim to be an English teacher. Tutoring an hour or two a day does not a career make.  ::)

333 owns his own firm. Can't say the same for you. So what's your excuse? You either work a shitty job that allows you time to post on the internet or you're a deadbeat benefit leech.

False

How so? I supported Obama. You can find quite a few posts of mine attacking 333 for not giving him a fair shake. I gave him a fair shake for 18 months. All I got in return was 9.1% unemployment and $15 trillion in debt.

There isn't a logical reason to still support Obama. He has done nothing to help this country.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: October 11, 2011, 04:00:55 PM »
It's ironic considering you're on here firing away during working hours.  

You claim to be an English teacher. Tutoring an hour or two a day does not a career make.  ::)

333 owns his own firm. Can't say the same for you. So what's your excuse? You either work a shitty job that allows you time to post on the internet or you're a deadbeat benefit leech.

How so? I supported Obama. You can find quite a few posts of mine attacking 333 for not giving him a fair shake. I gave him a fair shake for 18 months. All I got was 9.1% unemployment and $15 trillion in debt.

There isn't a logical reason to continually support Obama. He has literally done nothing to help this country.
It's called gainful employment. Look into it.

G

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: October 11, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
It's called gainful employment. Look into it.

I experience it every day. You, on the other hand, find time to post on Getbig.

A worthwhile career. Look into it.

Getbig is crawling with jobless deadbeats. You're not alone. Embrace it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #484 on: October 11, 2011, 04:03:59 PM »
It's ironic considering you, much like Whork, are consistently on here firing away during working hours. 

You claim to be an English teacher. Tutoring an hour or two a day does not a career make.  ::)

How so? I supported Obama. You can find quite a few posts of mine attacking 333 for not giving him a fair shake. I gave him a fair shake for 18 months. All I got in return was 9.1% unemployment and $15 trillion in debt.

There isn't a logical reason to still support Obama. He has done nothing to help this country.

I gave him even longer... a solid 24 months... 2 years and in that time... absolutely nothing has improved.

It's quite sad... I had high hopes that someone who wasn't a career politician could get something done right for America... My faith was misplaced.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: October 11, 2011, 04:06:09 PM »

Can't you at least find something part time? We all know you lack the sufficient force that which would pull you from the tractor beam of your mother's basement, but we were hoping you could at least ease the burden on the taxpayers of the USA.
G

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: October 11, 2011, 04:08:36 PM »
Lib versus conservative? Why would I care about those when I fit neither paradigm? I'm ready to ridicule the policies that have pushed this country to the brink of collapse. I don't give a fuck about Bush because I live in the here and now. Something a lot of people on this board would do well to emulate.

Nor do I care about parties. I vote on an issue-by-issue basis. The only issue that matters right now is the economy. These scumbags protesting trying to curry favor with their Democratic overlords won't fix it, thus they can fuck off.

I'm sorry that you refuse to accept that this entire movement has been co-opted by the Democratic party with the help of the MSM. I refuse to empower the people like Nancy Pelosi who have played in a role in destroying this country.

You would be much better off starting your own protest with a different name.

Ok fair enough.  However, i never see you questioning conservative policies or practices.  Not that you haven't, i haven't read every one of your posts.  

I think the democrats are wanking these guys off and using it to further their agendas.  Standard political maneuvering.  I don't care.    

BUSH is part of this, he signed off the initial bailout in 5 days.  A conservative administration bowing down to banks.  Its not a blame BUSH thing for me as much as its a revelation of how bad it has got.  Of course blame goes to Nancy, Barney, Obama etc also.  Geez as you say OB doubled down hard core on it.  

As far as a movement?  i am looking into the Money out of politics amendment proposal ATM.  I like it in general, but its flawed and I don't have all the details and info yet.  

:( And I get it, lots of stupid name calling all the time so i can't fully just blame you for going on the attack sometimes  as shown here in the last few posts.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #487 on: October 11, 2011, 04:16:06 PM »
Yeah but Bush wasn't a conservative..he was a big Gov republican.  Our argument from the get go has been that Obama had planned to do everything he's done. He wants to rasie taxes, Obamacare, new and abusive energy laws etc. He said it during the campaign. Why the hell would anybody who's even a middle or the road Dem or Repub vote for this guy. He is a career politician. He lived in the Chicago machine....he was active in the ins and outs even before he ever became a state Senator. This Wall Street shit is another sham. These people have no clue and we're gonna end up in London style riots in New York before its done. Atleast in Boston the cops have stepped in before these idiots did to much damage. Does anybody think Rudy would have allowed this crap to go as long as it has.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: October 11, 2011, 04:20:15 PM »
I gave him even longer... a solid 24 months... 2 years and in that time... absolutely nothing has improved.

It's quite sad... I had high hopes that someone who wasn't a career politician could get something done right for America... My faith was misplaced.

We got suckered. Hook, line and sinker. Won't happen again, though.

Ok fair enough.  However, i never see you questioning conservative policies or practices.  Not that you haven't, i haven't read every one of your posts.  

I think the democrats are wanking these guys off and using it to further their agendas.  Standard political maneuvering.  I don't care.    

BUSH is part of this, he signed off the initial bailout in 5 days.  A conservative administration bowing down to banks.  Its not a blame BUSH thing for me as much as its a revelation of how bad it has got.  Of course blame goes to Nancy, Barney, Obama etc also.  Geez as you say OB doubled down hard core on it.  

As far as a movement?  i am looking into the Money out of politics amendment proposal ATM.  I like it in general, but its flawed and I don't have all the details and info yet.  

:( And I get it, lots of stupid name calling all the time so i can't fully just blame you for going on the attack sometimes  as shown here in the last few posts.

I haven't criticized them recently because there's nothing to criticize. They've had the house for less than a year. The Democrats still control the Senate and the Presidency. I don't buy the "Party of No" line that the Dems love throwing around because, as it has been shown time and time again, anything the Repubs in the House have passed has been immediately shelved by Reid. Can't blame them for not having enough power to override him or Downgrade.

With regards to the issue du jour (tax increases), my stance has more to do with not wanting to see the government piss away more of this country's citizen's money. You and I both know that every dollar collected from increased taxes will not go towards paying down our debts. It will go right back out the door to another Solyndra and Downgrade's union thugs. No thanks.

There should be a flat tax rate and everyone should have skin in the game. The govt. collects over $2 trillion dollars in tax revenues. You're really telling me they can't find a way to live within that range? We're $15 trillion in debt ($60 trillion when you look at the unfunded liabilities). We do not need to spend more. Govt. should be forced to keep spending under 20% GDP (with very few exceptions), as well.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: October 11, 2011, 04:20:28 PM »
Don't know HH6, but IMO until we get a handle on money in politics nothing will change.  

What BUSH did wasn't about big government, it was about government getting involved with business and bailing them out.  Something that's akin to you supporting gays in the military.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #490 on: October 11, 2011, 04:21:19 PM »

Then i stand corrected. my bad

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: October 11, 2011, 04:23:35 PM »

Then i stand corrected. my bad

Short memories on here.  ;D

Economists will say that the type of moves Obama made usually take 6-18 months for the effects to be seen. I argued with 333 that 18 months would be a good barometer to see whether his policies would help this country. Simply put, they didn't so I stopped supporting him.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: October 11, 2011, 06:37:47 PM »

This is still in question

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: October 11, 2011, 06:39:46 PM »
This is still in question

As are the posts of me claiming that Gadhafi never harmed anyone you say exist.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: October 11, 2011, 06:42:04 PM »

FUNNY!!! :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: October 11, 2011, 06:42:46 PM »
Can't you at least find something part time? We all know you lack the sufficient force that which would pull you from the tractor beam of your mother's basement, but we were hoping you could at least ease the burden on the taxpayers of the USA.

ANOTHER FUNNY!!! :)..good one

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: October 11, 2011, 07:22:51 PM »

Oh, OK. Now I see where you are intellectually. This is a 'game changer'.
G

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #497 on: October 12, 2011, 01:51:41 AM »

Ehh you have 17000 posts retard

You are the one who is unemployed bitch

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: October 12, 2011, 04:05:12 AM »
Ehh you have 17000 posts retard

You are the one who is unemployed bitch

You mad.

You have close to a dozen gimmick accounts, each with thousands of posts. You also spend the working day conversing with yourself on said gimmicks and even giving yourself "backup" on a forum that has roughly 10 people actively posting on it.

Get a job, deadbeat. You and GayBear could probably find gainful employment at your local McDonald's.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #499 on: October 12, 2011, 04:49:04 AM »
Occupy L.A. Speaker: Violence will be Necessary to Achieve Our Goals
Pajamas Media ^ | 10/11/2011 | Zombie
Posted on October 12, 2011 2:15:12 AM EDT by MeNeFrego

"Citizen journalist Ringo captured this speaker at the Occupy Los Angeles camp a few days ago letting the cat out of the bag: After dismissing nonviolence as a dead end, he admits that for the Occupiers to achieve their goals, violence and bloodshed will be necessary:

Here’s a transcript, starting at 32 seconds into the video:

Occupy L.A. Speaker: “One of the speakers said the solution is nonviolent movement. No, my friend. I’ll give you two examples: French Revolution, and Indian so-called Revolution.

Gandhi, Gandhi today is, with respect to all of you, Gandhi today is a tumor that the ruling class is using constantly to mislead us. French Revolution made fundamental transformation. But it was bloody.

India, the result of Gandhi, is 600 million people living in maximum poverty.

So, ultimately, the bourgeosie won’t go without violent means. Revolution! Yes, revolution that is led by the working class.

Long live revolution! Long live socialism!”

Crowd: [Cheers.]

(Excerpt) Read more at pajamasmedia.com ...