Author Topic: Phil Heath... something major lacking in this picture.....  (Read 6884 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Phil Heath... something major lacking in this picture.....
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 01:27:22 PM »
A trainer can't make any damn money off of training men only. I hope to fuck's sake you train women. They are the ones that pay the bills, unless you're some kind of dope guru for the Pro's ~

Perhaps his "training" of men involves staying behind the line, hand lotion and a moist kleenex for $20 a "session" at the local Red Roof Inn......wall to wall carpet, cable TV and wifi.....of course.

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 01:41:02 PM »
Know knowledge of Bodybuilding, fitness, an diets can be found on any magazine rack for $5

You are so wrong, my training programs are made depending on height, weight, injuries, etc. diets and programs depend on the individual that you are training you cannot get that in a magazine for $5

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 01:43:55 PM »
You are so wrong, my training programs are made depending on height, weight, injuries, etc. diets and programs depend on the individual that you are training you cannot get that in a magazine for $5

It's all bullshit actually...the "training"

85% of a persons success in changing their bodies composition is directly tied to their diet.....no way around it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 01:45:01 PM »

85% of a persons success in changing their bodies composition is directly tied to their diet.....no way around it.

Oh brother...."Gronk"  where did you come up with this exactly 85%?   ::)

;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 01:45:54 PM »

Bullshit.  I can eat how I normally eat and take 100mgs of var a day and get shredded in a week.  Diet means shit.  I could go on a ketogenic diet and it would take me months to achieve the same results with var ina  few weeks.

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 01:49:51 PM »

Perhaps his "training" of men involves staying behind the line, hand lotion and a moist kleenex for $20 a "session" at the local Red Roof Inn......wall to wall carpet, cable TV and wifi.....of course.

If that is what you like I could arrange something for you, I know bodybuilders in the g4p scene,

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 01:50:57 PM »
If that is what you like I could arrange something for you, I know bodybuilders in the g4p scene,

No thanks bro, I'm good..... but I am "shocked" that you know those types...  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 01:51:51 PM »
Bullshit.  I can eat how I normally eat and take 100mgs of var a day and get shredded in a week.  Diet means shit.  I could go on a ketogenic diet and it would take me months to achieve the same results with var ina  few weeks.

yes....no shit, I take tren and eat whatever I want and maintain 7-8% easily.

we are talking natural training here, who said anything about gear ?

Funny thing...is that one guy who threw an assload of money at me to train him has turned into three guys throwing an assload of money at me to train them...and i have them all on shit.

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 01:52:44 PM »

Do you have the time to study nutrition know how to diet properly when you are working a job and going through the daily stress of life, its better to have a professional do it for you. and a good training program help a lot when you are not a genetic freak.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »
Do you have the time to study nutrition know how to diet properly when you are working a job and going through the daily stress of life, its better to have a professional do it for you. and a good training program help a lot when you are not a genetic freak.

Fuck all of that

ECA, Clen, Tren ananvar equipose masteron and winstrol are all the "nutritional knowledge" you will ever need to get pretty big and very lean

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »
yes....no shit, I take tren and eat whatever I want and maintain 7-8% easily.

we are talking natural training here, who said anything about gear ?

Funny thing...is that one guy who threw an assload of money at me to train him has turned into three guys throwing an assload of money at me to train them...and i have them all on shit.
SuckManMuscle says no one but MMA fighters can be 7%. Are you a pro fighter?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 02:00:16 PM »
SuckManMuscle says no one but MMA fighters can be 7%. Are you a pro fighter?  ;D

As a matter of fact I am  :D