Author Topic: Taking a year off  (Read 13045 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Taking a year off
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »
Groink should be above avg on the list. But to complain about ppl lying about gear use is very LOL.

I know....just stirring the pot.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 02:33:15 PM »
YUP.

the stupidity factor, and the responses it will bring, will outweigh the fact he looks great

The fact that I don't care, and that I'll be in the gym instead of responding to this thread for 64 pages will outweigh any potential shame that may have otherwise occurred.

I've embraced the facts of my life. I'm 33, short as hell, wasted a small fortune when I was 30-31, live in half the luxury I once did, inject stuff all day and I have to stand on a toilet to be seen in a mirror.

But my GF is pretty and fiesty and I just signed the lease on a sweet new place and I'm going to re-make the money I blew. Oh well.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »
I know....just stirring the pot.

FWIW I agree bibbobs is lying if he says he's 100% nachural baybee.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 02:34:47 PM »
i like guys with vintage album covers as their avatar (no homo)
Thanks man
That's DICKIE ROCK, an Irish sex symbol and hero, yeah this place is THAT fucked up

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 02:35:49 PM »
Best line by far regarding being a midget was from WillGrant-

He said it didn't matter how tall I was, I was a midget so I couldn't be impressive. I asked what I was supposed to do about it, commit suicide? He said it's an option and I asked how he preferred I go.

He said "jump off a curb". I lol'd.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 02:35:49 PM »
The fact that I don't care, and that I'll be in the gym instead of responding to this thread for 64 pages will outweigh any potential shame that may have otherwise occurred.

I've embraced the facts of my life. I'm 33, short as hell, wasted a small fortune when I was 30-31, live in half the luxury I once did, inject stuff all day and I have to stand on a toilet to be seen in a mirror.

But my GF is pretty and fiesty and I just signed the lease on a sweet new place and I'm going to re-make the money I blew. Oh well.
How did you blow your fortune if you don't mind me asking?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
How did you blow your fortune if you don't mind me asking?

Got divorced, spent 2 years partying, not working, gambling, and buying EVERYONE drinks. Then I tried dating and it cost me 5k a month. By the time I met my current GF I had 20K left from 250k.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 02:37:34 PM »

Sounds like a plan brother, and FWIW I think you're an OK dude

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 02:37:59 PM »
In before "$250k isn't a fortune". I said SMALL fortune. It's considerable savings, I don't think that's debatable.

the trainer

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 02:41:19 PM »
Not that anyone probably gives a fuck but due to upcoming business ventures I have decided to take a year off gear and serious bodybuilding eating/lifestyle. I'll still train 5mornings a week but priorities have changed and I have an opportunity now to make something of myself imonly ever dreamed of. Won't quit getbig though

You do not have to do this, I know guys who work 10-12 hours per day and still have time to train, and even if you cannot find the time to cook you can still eat on the run and eat healthy and if you can into any bathroom to take your juice. if you are a real bodybuilder you will not quit the hardcore lifestyle.

Xerxes

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 02:42:01 PM »
I'll have new contest pics in a month... and have updated pics from today on my other thread. If I'm not doing well in the rankings after that I'll have a classic meltdown.

Ok cool, but it would be good if you told me what you thought was wrong on the list
there are people above me who i think should be below me (cuz they don't look like that anymore)

and their are people below me who should be above me...so it's ok an the average, IMO.

I think people who are lying about gear use should be omitted  ( Bye BigBobs)

Alright, I would like to hear what you think is wrong though

your last sentence.... pot--->kettle

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »
You do not have to do this, I know guys who work 10-12 hours per day and still have time to train, and even if you cannot find the time to cook you can still eat on the run and eat healthy and if you can into any bathroom to take your juice. if you are a real bodybuilder you will not quit the hardcore lifestyle.
I know I don't have to do this, I want to do this. I currently work 60-70hrs per week as it is but the fact is I'm looking forward to a year of normality eating and juicing-wise.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 03:00:41 PM »
rest will do you good

It will make you see that there really is more to life than waking up at 5 am and eating oatmeal

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
rest will do you good

It will make you see that there really is more to life than waking up at 5 am and eating oatmeal
I agree man, I'll stl train cos I love it but take a break from 'being a bodybuilder'

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2011, 03:05:25 PM »
Rearend Metal looking pretty ripped
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2011, 03:10:20 PM »
Not that anyone probably gives a fuck but due to upcoming business ventures I have decided to take a year off gear and serious bodybuilding eating/lifestyle. I'll still train 5mornings a week but priorities have changed and I have an opportunity now to make something of myself imonly ever dreamed of. Won't quit getbig though

i'll mail you some sponges, so you can wipe off the Guinness running out your pores, drunk irish bastard. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2011, 03:14:34 PM »
Ok cool, but it would be good if you told me what you thought was wrong on the list
Alright, I would like to hear what you think is wrong though

your last sentence.... pot--->kettle

how so ?  has everybody on this site been stricken with amnesia ?  I freely admit it.

I'm not getting into who i think should be where....that's a shitstorm waiting to happen....that IS why you posted this in the first place..yes ? ;D

Xerxes

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »
how so ?  has everybody on this site been stricken with amnesia ?  I freely admit it.

I'm not getting into who i think should be where....that's a shitstorm waiting to happen....that IS why you posted this in the first place..yes ? ;D

I just don't think you should be the one pointing fingers, thats all  :D

Yeah I got off work the other day, tired, broke as shit, saturday night, bored, I wanted to start some shit, but you guys just love me too much

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 03:20:33 PM »
I just don't think you should be the one pointing fingers, thats all  :D

Yeah I got off work the other day, tired, broke as shit, saturday night, bored, I wanted to start some shit, but you guys just love me too much

I've had them pointed at me for years, if anybody can do it...it's me  ;)

Xerxes

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 03:29:02 PM »
I've had them pointed at me for years, if anybody can do it...it's me  ;)
Fair enough. Is bobs really claiming natural now?  :-\

Okami good luck with what it is you want to do instead. Sorry for posting random shit in your thread

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 05:43:44 PM »
being bald,on steroids, sporting a goatee, wearing superman t shirts... How original. Never seen a guy like you before!

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 05:46:49 PM »
Good look my brother Okami !

I will be juicing enough to cover for the two of us don't worry !

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 05:56:10 PM »
Okami you gonna run hrt or go cold turkey  ???

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »
I stopped training/dieting for a whole year. Sucks bigtime................B UT................MUSCLE MEMORY is a BEAUTIFUL thing. Lost pretty much ALL my strength/size, BUT again, Muscle Memory is definately REAL. After a few weeks, my strength was still waaaaay down BUT my size,definition were coming back pretty fast. Look at Levrone, he stopped training for what? 4 or 5 years?? After a few months of being back into training, he was building good size/definition. Yes steroids play a part........BUT in Levrone case, GENETICS play a HUGE part. He just NATURALLY has the genetics for bodybuilding, along with many others......

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 07:14:47 PM »
being bald,on steroids, sporting a goatee, wearing superman t shirts... How original. Never seen a guy like you before!
You referring to me? Im not bald and don't have facial hair and never did

Makaveli25 I'm going cold turkey, but for gh

Kourush I'm opening a sushi restaurant and catering service and want to expand the businesses I currently have