Author Topic: Taking a year off  (Read 13086 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Taking a year off
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2011, 07:21:45 AM »
you will probably get depressed if you go cold turkey
Yep.. That happens alot to junkies..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2011, 07:23:01 AM »
its a problem when you get off hormone completely,,the only thing that can replace it is...money and good life,,but the muscle quality will be lost,, also muscle memory is ncie and dandy butreality of the matter is...it take long time to bring back what you once have to the sam level and surpassit...if you are 30 you can get there at 38 not a chance unless work at it very hard and on all the drugs from before hand and very serious and even then it will take good time usualy 2 times theamout of time it took you to get there before,,

always remember friends,, being same weight on scale does not mean you are same level of development or condition ,, seperation is something that is earned,, it takes lot of hormonizing and quite long time to get to advance level,, everyone who get to 197lbthink he made it lol ,, butthere is 197lb andthen THERE IS 197 LB ,, when yuo are condiion bodybuild 197lb ....even if not competition ready ...you will take shirt off and everybody look from the side ,, fellas just look at you all the time,, when yuo are 197lb of coming back into shape lol its diff ,,the looks are much less...and you feel it because you see it ,, you may stand infront of mirror and say to yourself ...yes yes im thesame look at howlean my face is...but no! the muscle thickness wotn be there with that leanity ,, it will be there but at stage 5 and not stage 7...meaning it will lack few more months...

it takes time to build quality muscle friends...even on hormones,, it take time to build something that is adored,, its not all about muscle diameter...it is about over all condition and over all thickness and density and leaness that only come from consistancy in training and! consistancy on the right legit! drugs

it very hardto quite bodybuild,, very very hard,, and most who do it usualy achieved much in bodybuild,, kevin retire but he achieved much much in bodybuild,, fellas who achieved less or didnt compete also retire at the end,, but its never at 30 lol  bodybuild is bodybuild,, you never stop being one...yuo got there for a reason ,, you became bodybuildeer for a reason ...not everyone is a bodybuilder,, they work out yes but being abodybuilder take specific personalities,, they get there due to something in their life...and they rarely quit ,, bodybuild will go through hell befofe he actualy quit...even death in family wil get him stronger and the weights will get him through it in   some way andhelp him,, bodybuild issomethign that help the soul...fellas dontcompletely understand it,, bodybuild is  like a drug for the brain ...im not talkingabotu hormones,, im talkingabout the activity caLLED bodybuilding,, it is a drug for thw brain ....notice the common thing to all bodybuilders..to most bodybuilders...

they all do not like the way the world is running now days,, they all find weights to be thebest time machineinto better times of the past,, its common thingto all bodybuilders,, they also like lifting and like attention from female and male,,bodybuild is in the blood friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2011, 07:30:33 AM »
The mental thing, depression paranoia lol and all this stuff you guys make sound like a big deal...

It simply does NOT exist..

A mentally healthy and confident guy wont have any problems comming off cold turkey. Its the addictive personalities who have a hard time.. Okami has started a business, do you think hes mentally unstable? lol to me sounds like a smart man.

Stavios

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2011, 07:37:52 AM »
The mental thing, depression paranoia lol and all this stuff you guys make sound like a big deal...

It simply does NOT exist..

A mentally healthy and confident guy wont have any problems comming off cold turkey. Its the addictive personalities who have a hard time.. Okami has started a business, do you think hes mentally unstable? lol to me sounds like a smart man.

quitting bodybuilding to persue important lucrative business ventures ?

I'd say he is fucking stupid, how many trophy can he win with his "business"

that's what I tought  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2011, 07:43:07 AM »

that's what I tought  8)

stavio avatar image lol i like !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2011, 08:35:40 AM »

that's what I tought  8)
;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2011, 09:02:17 AM »
I think people are missing out that maybe he wants to give his body a break from the gear and concentrate all his efforts on a business prospect.

Thats exactly my plan

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2011, 09:13:56 AM »
I'm going to send some fine black women your way.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
Good luck.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »
On a serious note, does anyone have any PROPER ideas for a modern casual sushi restaurant?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2011, 09:51:47 AM »
name for restaurant?

OKAMI

duh,, okami sound jap and it is perfect name for sushi place ,, maybe i didnt understand question
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Xerxes

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2011, 09:58:17 AM »
On a serious note, does anyone have any PROPER ideas for a modern casual sushi restaurant?

Crazy japanese gameshows on a big screen tv?

Hot japanese waitresses with short skirts?

Karaoke nights?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2011, 10:00:50 AM »

sexy waitresses, wifi and chill music

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »
if I open up a restaurant Im gonna name it the "Flinstoni Levroni"
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2011, 10:26:14 AM »
My favorite sushi place is called bamboo. It has very fresh large pieces of delicious sushi. Just make sure you put out a quality product you will do well.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2011, 10:35:46 AM »
Thanks guys, okami means 'wolf' though, isn't bamboo Chinese, and the sexy waitresses and short skirts will be a must. Japanese gameshows on a large tv is a great idea
I'm thinking something mental and Japanese like 'Sushi, baby!!' and slogan being Fresh, Healthy, Delicous

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2011, 10:38:19 AM »

Have a top notch bar area with experienced bartenders. We have maybe 100 sushi places near here and the BEST one isn't necessarily the best sushi (it's close though) but has a killer vibe with crystal chandeliers (modern) and well designed space. Never mind waiting and having drinks and almost always stay after. $200 bill turns into $400 etc. 

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2011, 10:42:28 AM »
haha yeah I'd just call the thing Okami  ;D

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2011, 10:43:08 AM »

You need to crack the 90% who think "Sushi? You mean raw fish. Eww thats gross!"

Maybe market as Japanese with Samurai / Geisha / kabuki themed decor. downplay the raw fish

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2011, 10:51:18 AM »

In the service and food industry, the two most important things are the service and the food.

Sounds obvious, but so many get it wrong and fold. make sure your servers are friendly, competent and fast...don't be a cheap fuck, pay your help a decent wage, keep them motivated.

Having a bunch of big titted whores who look GREAT but suck ass will kill your business....of course hire attractive people...but make sure they aren't incompetent asswipes.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2011, 11:48:42 AM »
All great advice here guys

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2011, 11:56:20 AM »
In the service and food industry, the two most important things are the service and the food.

Sounds obvious, but so many get it wrong and fold. make sure your servers are friendly, competent and fast...don't be a cheap fuck, pay your help a decent wage, keep them motivated.

Having a bunch of big titted whores who look GREAT but suck ass will kill your business....of course hire attractive people...but make sure they aren't incompetent asswipes.

Spot on best advice. My parents have had a restaurant for 25 years they have kept the food consistenly good! They order the best product they can get you might pay a little bit more but it is well worth it! They treat customers like family when they come in. They make sure to have nice girls with excellent manners working for them. It has been the key to their success.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2011, 01:26:49 PM »
Thanks guys, okami means 'wolf' though, isn't bamboo Chinese, and the sexy waitresses and short skirts will be a must. Japanese gameshows on a large tv is a great idea
I'm thinking something mental and Japanese like 'Sushi, baby!!' and slogan being Fresh, Healthy, Delicous
How about... "smells fishyyyy!!"  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »

"gh15 approved"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »
"gh15 approved"
I'll just have to ensure my menu is gh15 approved before I open
And George if you're ever in ireland come in and help yourself, you inspired me to do this