Author Topic: hvae republicans lost their balls?  (Read 388 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hvae republicans lost their balls?
« on: October 03, 2011, 05:00:10 PM »
What gives?

Cheney is the biggest baddest republican, maybe in their history...
A big d*cked, ass-kicking, name-taking, shot-calling, region-rewritting, amoral trooper with a VISION.  the dude bleeds tiger blood.  And he's crying that obama owes him an apology for criticizing bush policy 4 years ago?

Perry saying he's all about doing the right thing for the children - opening up the border giving themfree DREAM EDUCATION.

Any of them who release statements of how offended they are, at any time.

It's supposed to be dems acting like pussies like this.  Obama is killing bin laden and dropping JDAMs on anyone he pleases, brushing that shit off his shoulder - all while repubs seem to be the ones always playing the victim card.

perhaps this is why the repubs do need chris christie.  For all his flaws... he has balls.   He has them, and the rest of the party doesn't seem to have them.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: hvae republicans lost their balls?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 05:01:10 PM »
What a fucking incoherent meltdown. Did Cheney's truthful comments about your God-King, your Messiah, your hero, your deity, really sting that much?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »
cheney was the fcking man.  Darth vader.  Dems tremored in his presnce.  Repubs did what the hell he said.

And now he's standing in front of a mic like cindy twizzat sheehan... "I want my apology for something said 1000 days about me... that hurt my feelings and I feel I am owed some sort of closure from the emotional havoc I endured from that mean man obama's words".

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 05:09:17 PM »
It's almost comical how much effort you exert trying to deflect attention away from any criticism of your God-King, President Downgrade.

This thread is as pointless as 99% of your posts.

Really though, you belong on a celebrity gossip site with other soccer moms. You're not interested in politics as much as you're interested in stupid topics that MSNBC spoon-feeds you.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 05:10:37 PM »
i think i just posted that obama sleeps with dudes and clubs baby seals.  I accept any claims of his fault - he sucks and I agree with any criticism you have for him.

not sure how that's defending him in any way lol...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 05:11:40 PM »
i think i just posted that obama sleeps with dudes and clubs baby seals.  I accept any claims of his fault - he sucks and I agree with any criticism you have for him.

not sure how that's defending him in any way lol...

Stop fucking whining. I guarantee that you Downgrade supporters and your constant whining will not win any votes. It's just sad at this point. Man up and accept responsibility that your God-King ran this country off a cliff.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 05:12:39 PM »
Man up and accept responsibility that your God-King ran this country off a cliff.

agreeed completely there

dude, being sober makes me an argumentive prick :(