Author Topic: we dont have anything to worry about since the sun comprises 99% of all mass in  (Read 1079 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
our solar system.

as the ancients beleived the sun was a god deity in the sky.  The sun has absorbed many harmful impacts that would of crippled earth. It is the sun that is god since it holds nearly all the mass and large objects will be more attracted to the sun physically or sexually . this is why men with larger mass are more attractive also

we have to ponder the suns objective. also masses of clouds in the atmosphere we have to look at where the attraction is taking place for potentially better times and take advantage of the situation

so no need to worry about nibiru, things are gonna hit the sun because of its mass
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the reason i bring this up is because something very large hit the sun bigger than earth..
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
we once thought the world was flat  ;D well, i suppose it was a reasonable assumption 6/700 years ago. what was unreasonable, was getting burnt at the stake for suggesting that the world might be round, and it revolves around the sun.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
often times i feel that the sun is a window to heaven.  or a massive orgy of spirits conjoining together into a ball of ecstacy.

bradistani

• Getbig V
hand in glove, the sun shines out of our behinds

Reeves

• Getbig IV
often times i feel that the sun is a window to heaven.  or a massive orgy of spirits conjoining together into a ball of ecstacy.

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.  Surely you parents bestowed it upon you as your middle name...

And now, since you are nothing short of a total imbecile I shall translate for you.  Your birth certificate is printed on the back of an apology from the condom factory. I am certain you have a cock just waiting for you to shit upon.  You above all other beings should be thankful that breathing and cardiovascular functions are involuntary.  You are a moron.

Hurry along now, you mental eunuch, or I shall taunt you further.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Meth thread, all the way.
G

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.  Surely you parents bestowed it upon you as your middle name...

And now, since you are nothing short of a total imbecile I shall translate for you.  Your birth certificate is printed on the back of an apology from the condom factory. I am certain you have a cock just waiting for you to shit upon.  You above all other beings should be thankful that breathing and cardiovascular functions are involuntary.  You are a moron.

:o :o :o

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
This guy has got to go.
G

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

:D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

how much rent do i owe you  ?