Author Topic: Whats dorians beef with Flex and shawn?  (Read 13393 times)

yates fan

• Getbig III
Re: Whats dorians beef with Flex and shawn?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »
none of these cats would have ever messed with yates,this is all too funny!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »
Plain and simple: Dorian pissed off a lot of Pro Bodybuilders just by being born.

They thought they knew it all. They thought they had the work ethic and the epitome of the culture... then Dorian showed up and raised the bar.

They just couldn't handle it and tried everything in their power to rationalize their losses to him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 02:27:58 PM »
Plain and simple: Dorian pissed off a lot of Pro Bodybuilders just by being born.

They thought they knew it all. They thought they had the work ethic and the epitome of the culture... then Dorian showed up and raised the bar.

They just couldn't handle it and tried everything in their power to rationalize their losses to him.
Yes and he did it with class in his stoic fashion, most humble bodybuilder ever.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 10:16:49 PM »
hey ND is it safe to say dorian would be able to beat the shit out of ronnie coleman or nasser?  ;D
i

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »
Shawn Ray is the biggest baby ever.  jelly of King Yates.  manlet could never beat yates so he just trash talks.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2011, 10:22:49 PM »
i heard yates tore his bicep throwing shawn ray thru a sliding door is this true ND?  ;D
i

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 04:54:23 AM »
 ;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 04:56:39 AM »
Whats dorians beef with Flex and shawn?

Given what Shawn said about Dorian over the years, it's surprising Dorian never decked him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 05:16:05 AM »
dorian was always pissed because shawn looked 10x better than him at the 94 olympia

shawn was always pissed because the shitty judging awarded dorian the title anyway..
Flower Boy Ran Away

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 05:25:50 AM »
hey ND is it safe to say dorian would be able to beat the shit out of ronnie coleman or nasser?  ;D
Haha! Ronnie's an ex-cop and would fuck up Doz

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011, 05:38:44 AM »
dorian was always pissed because shawn looked 10x better than him at the 94 olympia

shawn was always pissed because the shitty judging awarded dorian the title anyway..
I was 12 years old in 94 and never ever seen a bodybuilder or ever picked up a magazine or anything, infact I thought Arnold was the biggest in the world ;D... anyway, I was flicking through the channels one day and boom the 94 Mr. Olympia contest, right at the posedown and I was like WTF, these guys were massive but what I never could get over and I remember clear as day before they called any placings, I said "that white guy with the funny hair is going to win" and what stood out most was that he had different skin then everyone else, that's what I was thinking, but now I realized that it was because he was the driest,. but it wasn't even close, I swear

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2011, 05:56:13 AM »

Exactly, plus Flex is THE dumbest bb ever, from everything he says and "writes" to the stories about ninjas to his current awful looking synthol arms.

Shawn was an arrogant guy who only had the aesthetic thing going for him and after he stopped competing he sure helped DEA, so class act all the way!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2011, 08:40:46 AM »
is it safe to say dorian did call flex out backstage?
i

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
The rumor I heard was a promotor hired Yates for seminor or something and Yates charged in the thousand as a formor Mr. O, but the service he gave was very minimal so the promotor wanted his money back, anyway turns out the promotor had a good friend in the heavyweight fighting bus. and came from behind and suckered punched Dorian and Yates hits the floor and afew of Yates people chased him him but he was gone
What a bunch of schoolboys.... :-\

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »
;)
hulkster is it safe to say ronnie gave dorian that black eye?  ;D
i

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2011, 03:28:56 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2011, 03:48:43 PM »

Dorian won the 94' Olympia for all rounds(muscularity and symmetry) and even the posing round. When Dorian and Shawn were compared in the callouts during the muscularity round, Dorian won according to all 12 judges. It wasn't even close.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2011, 03:50:23 PM »

Shawn was pissed about 1998 and said Ronnie should have won that him and Flex should have beat him , who cares what Shawn says

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2011, 03:53:30 PM »
  Dorian won the 94' Olympia for all rounds(muscularity and symmetry) and even the posing round. When Dorian and Shawn were compared in the callouts during the muscularity round, Dorian won according to all 12 judges. It wasn't even close.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sucky laying the smack down like Dorian did to Shawn  ;D

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2011, 04:13:04 PM »
always hearing about how dorian was off in 94,i have both the 93 and 94 olympia videos and except for the torn bicep i see nothing but improvement from 93,his waist was a tiny bit bigger,but he also had wider lats,broader shoulders,making the differential negligableand he was just as hard if not drier.bottom line dorian dominated in 94.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2011, 04:20:46 PM »
King Yates dominated.  No one was even close  8)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2011, 04:22:01 PM »
Sucky laying the smack down like Dorian did to Shawn  ;D

I could post the judges' scorecards, but it would be too much effort. The bottom line is that a professional bodybuilding round is divided into four rounds(muscularity, symmetry, posedown and free posing) and Dorian won 3 of those with straight-firsts scores from all 12 judges - with an average of about 30 years of judging experience each - and only "lost" according to 4 of 12 judges on the posedown...to Kevin Levrone. But even then he still won since two thirds of judges gave it to him. Shawn didn't beat Dorian at any rounds according to no judges.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2011, 04:34:29 PM »
Shawn was pissed about 1998 and said Ronnie should have won that him and Flex should have beat him , who cares what Shawn says
On Shawn Ray's Final Countdown vid (which I recently threw out), Shawn gave props to Ronnie, he said he was the most improved bber, but thar he deserved to win.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2011, 04:39:37 PM »
On Shawn Ray's Final Countdown vid (which I recently threw out), Shawn gave props to Ronnie, he said he was the most improved bber, but thar he deserved to win.

he also retired, knowing he couldn't beat ronnie.  i'd say by the recent Olympia standards he would have been awarded the O in 96 when Yates was all bloat and no bicep. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »

He recently said one of the best physiques he ever seen was Ronnie 1998 sans gyno , Shawn says a lot , he said he was gonna beat Haney bitched about his size , same with Dorian , same with Ronnie , he wanted the sport to bend to his type of physique even went so far as to try and have the judges rotated like they were gonna forget he's severely lacking in muscular bulk  ::)