Author Topic: Raw Eggs  (Read 7275 times)

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
Raw Eggs
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »
I've just read this on another forum, can some of you guys give me your opinion?

"Your body only has a certain a small number of key protein digesting enzymes like pepsinogen and gastrin these cut proteins at specific points on the molecule. While your body only absorbs proteins that are around 3 polypeptides long, anymore and you can get a reaction your body can't absorb it or it passes into the colon which is what sometimes happens with milk. This is the same reason why we can't digest things like bark or cellulose from plants.

Once you cook something however it denatures a protein causing it to unfold and change shape exposing structures and also breaking bonds so the enzymes can cut and separate the amino acids. So put simply if you eat them raw you can't absorb the protein.

Raw eggs are actually also one of the only way you can give yourself a biotin deficiency if you eat enough of them raw. Biotin is needed in beta fat oxidation so you could end up making yourself fat!"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Raw Eggs
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 11:13:54 AM »
Your biotin deficiency is definitely what's holding you back from achieving your physique athlete goals.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:19:58 AM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\

Why are you holding Evans hand like that? its like your at a chapel ready to tie the cocks together

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 11:23:07 AM »
I've just read this on another forum, can some of you guys give me your opinion?

"Your body only has a certain a small number of key protein digesting enzymes like pepsinogen and gastrin these cut proteins at specific points on the molecule. While your body only absorbs proteins that are around 3 polypeptides long, anymore and you can get a reaction your body can't absorb it or it passes into the colon which is what sometimes happens with milk. This is the same reason why we can't digest things like bark or cellulose from plants.

Once you cook something however it denatures a protein causing it to unfold and change shape exposing structures and also breaking bonds so the enzymes can cut and separate the amino acids. So put simply if you eat them raw you can't absorb the protein.

Raw eggs are actually also one of the only way you can give yourself a biotin deficiency if you eat enough of them raw. Biotin is needed in beta fat oxidation so you could end up making yourself fat!"

That is a fact. Don't eat raw egg's it is waste of money and good protein.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
Cook eggs, put in face....thread over.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »

Why are you holding Evans hand like that? its like your at a chapel ready to tie the cocks together

The gay factor here is sky high

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 01:03:16 PM »
Better change my avi pic quickly, lol

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 01:10:40 PM »
Raw, scrambled ... whatever. I eat six to 12 each day.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »

lol

someone photoshop this to a wedding setting

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 01:45:13 PM »

Epic BroScience
K

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »
Better change my avi pic quickly, lol

It's OK, apart from that "bro tough" I can't call you a twink like most getbiggers

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 01:50:27 PM »
I used to drink a lot of raw eggs a few years back, anything from a dozen a day upwards and at the time I started to have diffuse thinning of my hair and my hair just looked really unhealthy.

I read up on it and it was caused by a biotin deficiency from the raw eggs, biotin is essential for hair growth and also for good skin.
Test have been done on cats where after a few months of eating raw eggs their fur became patchy and mangy but returned to normal after the raw eggs were eliminated and they were given biotin supps to help them recover.

For a while I even thought I was losing my hair but it eventually recovered back to normal after stopping eating raw eggs and using biotin vitamins for a few months.

From personal experience I would not recommend eating raw eggs, but in moderation it would probably be fine though...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 01:52:42 PM »
A copy/paste (just to avoid confusion)

Egg White Protein

Here’s the good, the bad, and the ugly about eggwhite protein.  You have
likely heard that egg whites are a great source of protein.  It’s true.  It’s a
fact that egg whites (also known as albumin) are one of the best sources
of bioavailable protein.  The protein in eggs is top quality.

However, that only applies to cooked eggs.  If you scramble eggs or hard
boil eggs, they are a near perfect food.  But uncooked eggwhite (albumin)
contains a protein called avidin.

Avidin is not toxic but it strongly binds with biotin which is a crucial B-
vitamin.  Avidin will rob your body of the biotin that it needs.  With
continued daily consumption of raw egg protein, you will begin to
experience health issues within a matter of several weeks.  The resulting
health problems will grow continuously worse and become very serious
over time.

The bottom line is that cooked egg white protein is great but a steady diet
of raw egg protein is dangerous to your health.

Egg White Protein Powder
The whole topic of consuming raw egg whites is a non-issue for most of
us.  Most of us cook our eggs and eating raw eggs sounds disgusting.

However, there is a group of us who are very concerned with getting
enough protein in our diet.  It’s of the highest importance to bodybuilders
to get high quality protein and lots of it.  Personally, I’m not a bodybuilder. 
But I do understand the importance of raw un-denatured protein for the
purpose maintaining good health.

Some people like use a blender to make protein shakes and sometimes
they throw in a few eggs.  Sounds like a good idea but it’s not good for
you.  It’s OK once in a while but not daily.  The good news is that it’s now
more common for athletes to use egg white protein powder instead of raw
eggs.

So, is egg white protein powder good for you?  The answer is “Yes” –
if the eggs are pasteurized.  By heating the eggs during the pasteurization
process, the avidin is denatured and it will not bind with biotin.

Most egg white protein powders are made from pasteurized eggs and the
products are safe.  However, just because they are safe to consume does
not mean that they are the best source of high quality protein.

If you are interested in maximum muscle growth or optimum health,
you must understand this.  Un-denatured raw protein is much,
much better for you than denatured protein.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 01:53:26 PM »
eating raw eggs in North America is dangerous these days, lots of grocery shops keep the eggs un refrigerated which lets bacteria grow.
K

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 01:54:07 PM »
if it worked i wouldve told you. ive tried every diet
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 03:17:46 PM »
Eggs need to be cooked in order to benefit from the aminos they contain.
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
GH15 says pasteurized eggs down the hatch are just as good if not better

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »

and he'll sell you a black market sex stimulate and say it's GH.

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 07:02:50 PM »

Been drinking pasteurized eggwhites for a few months now everyday and havent seen anything wrong with my skin or hair. All good protein there.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 05:45:12 AM »

Go back and tell those tiny tits I fucked there Mums and BTW you are Gay HTH

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 06:07:45 AM »
You can drink raw whole eggs (Not that I do), As far as I know the yolk makes up for the stuff the white strips away. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 06:09:26 AM »
You can drink raw whole eggs (Not that I do), As far as I know the yolk makes up for the stuff the white strips away. 

From Google:
While it is true that eating too many raw egg whites by themselves will cause you to suffer from a biotin deficiency, the fact is that nature created the egg in such a way that its yolk is very rich in biotin. One of the highest concentration in nature. Eat the egg whole together with the egg white and you will be fine.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 06:14:56 AM »

lol what the hell is going on here.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 06:22:13 AM »

not these days, not safe.
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 06:34:01 AM »

not these days, not safe.

In 2001 (the most current collection data available at the CDC), only 11.3 cases were found per 100,000 people. That is a percentage risk of only 0.0113%. Is there some under-reporting? Of course - mild cases probably go undetected. The 0.0113% represents the total risk of an average American (in New Zealand the risk is a bit higher, for some reason)- including all sources of infection and all strains. So the infection from an egg, is even smaller, and I'll look at that in a bit. Moreover, 26% of the cases were from children under the age of 5. So if you're older than 5 years of age, then your risk of getting salmonellosis is only .00836%