Author Topic: BARBARA WALTERS SAYS N EE GAR FALCON ON NATIONAL TV!!!  (Read 4532 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
BARBARA WALTERS SAYS N EE GAR FALCON ON NATIONAL TV!!!
« on: October 04, 2011, 02:22:48 PM »
its ok to use the n word now
A

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: BARBARA WALTERS SAYS N EE GAR FALCON ON NATIONAL TV!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 02:35:12 PM »
Typical double standard, it's racist if you say it (white people) but us black folks can say it whenever and however. What's the big deal white people get called cracker and white bread and all other kinds of slurs, you don't see a bunch of white people out in the streets crying about it and making a big deal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 02:37:11 PM »
I still don`t understand why any black would let a word Own them.  Notice how all of the "negative" words for white people have zero effect.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »
I still don`t understand why any black would let a word Own them.  Notice how all of the "negative" words for white people have zero effect.

blacks have a hard time holding down a job and staying out of jail aswell my friend. Many blacks are unemployable due to potential violence and theft on the job
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 02:40:28 PM »
"I have used it with my friends and family, ,but I use it differently than you".

It's an ugly word.  Why would people use such horrible language with their friends and family?   ???

I highly doubt jewish people sit around and laugh about the holocaust.  I doubt russian people high five laughing about how stalin killed tens of millions of russians.  I'm positive japanese people don't tell jokes about how funny that nuclear bomb shit in hiroshima was back in 1945.

Makes no sense.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »
"I have used it with my friends and family, ,but I use it differently than you".

It's an ugly word.  Why would people use such horrible language with their friends and family?   ???

I highly doubt jewish people sit around and laugh about the holocaust.  I doubt russian people high five laughing about how stalin killed tens of millions of russians.  I'm positive japanese people don't tell jokes about how funny that nuclear bomb shit in hiroshima was back in 1945.

Makes no sense.

what are you thoughts on the word "n i g g e r falcon"?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 02:46:03 PM »

Makes no sense.
Well we do joke about the Holocaust frequently as Jews always find humor in everything. :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 02:48:02 PM »
I dont use the word, but I'm not about to tell any man or woman in this world what they can or cannot say.

Use it if you want, or don't use it.

I think it only has any value because people get upset at its use.  ignore it and it dies.

Helluva double standard here - when this guest on the show says that she uses it all the time with her friends having a good time, but when barbara walters uses it, it makes her sad and angry and brings up terrible memories of slavery.

So much bigger shit in the world to worry about, than when a word can be used, and by who.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 02:49:20 PM »
imagine barbara calling her a n i g g er falcon over and over again that would have been epic!
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 02:50:29 PM »
B Walters was messing with a black senator back in the day...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 02:52:25 PM »
B Walters was messing with a black senator back in the day...

i wouldnt mind seeing her play with a big black dildo i bet she has some wide open gaping hairy wet pussy
A

epic_alien

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »

i just realized thats 100 percent true. i feel empowered now. your right . they are weak for even giving a shit about it. cause when blacks try and say whitey, or whatever term, it just feels silly.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »
blacks have a hard time holding down a job and staying out of jail aswell my friend. Many blacks are unemployable due to potential violence and theft on the job

You're hilarious my hugely-endowed friend.

"1"

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 03:02:12 PM »
I think that's the one who said she wasn't sure if the earth was round. "Memories of slavery" she looks old, but I wouldn't have guessed 300.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 03:03:31 PM »
WATCH THIS!

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »
The word beginning with "n" is used to reference a particular group who have no other avenue to create a sense of self esteem other than a fascination with seducing caucasian women.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 03:10:06 PM »
Walters is a mudshark. So because she bangs black dudes, she thinks she's entitled to use the word.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 03:11:54 PM »
Walters is a mudshark. So because she bangs black dudes, she thinks she's entitled to use the word.
Everyone is entitled to use the word.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »
Don't those black slaves, i mean CO-HOST work for barbra on that show ???

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
Don't those black slaves, i mean CO-HOST work for barbra on that show ???

Yes?   ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 03:32:36 PM »
It's word that is freighted with much history, mostly negative, so I'm prudent in my use of it.

Discussing next year's NFL draft picks = Incorrect

Discussing Huckleberry Finn = Correct

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 03:34:41 PM »

Makes no sense.

People in the world today are too damn sensitive to everything that is said now a days. Is it a distasteful word, sure. Should it be stricken from books and history, no.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 03:36:55 PM »
People in the world today are too damn sensitive to everything that is said now a days. Is it a distasteful word, sure. Should it be stricken from books and history, no.
Why is it distasteful? 

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 03:38:10 PM »
Everyone is entitled to use the word.
You forget your jewish, you can get by, I`m not jewish but because I`m a white minority there`s words to describe me none of you blacks can get away with sayings.  ;D See how it works if your not totally consumed by white guilt it`s fair game.