Author Topic: Trensomnia  (Read 15454 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Trensomnia
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 08:19:10 PM »
I know its a benzodiazepene xanax is mainly used for panic attacks but it can also be prescribed for insomnia.most people get tired off of xanax. I know it works for me even after 3.5 years works better than ambien-IMO. Ive never known anybody who has taken xanax for their first time and not passed out . I also take 25 mg benedryl. right now Im getting pretty addicted to xanax I go threw pretty serious withdrawals if I do not have it. but that seldom happens ive had a script for 3.5 years and thats only happened once or twice I  get quite a few. but sleep is one of the most important things and I cant do shit if I have not slept.Tren and back pain started the insomnia. I am also 6% BF at 188pds 5-7 right now so I am pretty lean.

xanax is not usually prescribed for sleep because it is so addicting there are many other benzo's to try before you go down that road.  

and taking that much oxy for too long will fuck up your health it is very addicting too, xanax and oxy not good, I would get off that as soon as you can tolerate it.

TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 09:32:50 PM »
xanax is not usually prescribed for sleep because it is so addicting there are many other benzo's to try before you go down that road.  

and taking that much oxy for too long will fuck up your health it is very addicting too, xanax and oxy not good, I would get off that as soon as you can tolerate it.

after years of otc meds I went from ativan to klonopin to xanax. It is used for insomnia in some cases my bottle says take 1-2 tabs 3 times daily as needed for panic attacks. but I have a friend who gets xanax as well and his says take 2 tablets at night for insomnia. so it is used for insomnia but mainly panic attacks. the ativan worked way to slow the klonopin was ok but didnt compare to xanax as I had tried xanax before.I have pretty bad anxiety and also cant sleep but my bottle does not say use for insomnia but I have seen some that have like my friend who just gets 60 1mg tabs a month it directly says for insomnia. All I know is it works so I will keep taking it. and the oxycodone I am on contract for so thats almost a life long commitment. I have tried to get off the oxycodone with suboxin but after 3  years good luck. its not very easy. the suboxin treated me awful. my quality of life is way better on the oxycodone 30mg IR's(instant releases) same as oxycontin with no time release and a hell of alot cheaper. I actually get 440 tabs a month but use 240 so I did cutt back I was on 480mg a day for awhile.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »
Anyone ever tried a mix of perphenazine (neuroleptic) and amitriptyline (antidepressant) its in one pill, one dose.
bump? anyone?

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2011, 04:18:04 PM »
I was a lifelong insomniac until I started taking test back in June - slept like a baby for the first time in decades.

Started tren about a week or so ago and I still sleep better than I did pre-gear, but yeah, at least an extra hour in the day (or night) to pace about, flex in the mirror, shovel yet more ice cream down my throat...  ;D 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2011, 11:48:18 PM »
It's the only bad side effect I get from tren.  I used GABA and it seemed to work well, but it only worked for a week or so.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 01:41:52 AM »
It's the only bad side effect I get from tren.  I used GABA and it seemed to work well, but it only worked for a week or so.

I wished melatonin worked for me I hear thats great for bodybuilding for some reason boosts HGH levels is what I heard through the grapevine.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 05:37:48 AM »
I wished melatonin worked for me I hear thats great for bodybuilding for some reason boosts HGH levels is what I heard through the grapevine.
How much xanax to you take? the most ive used was like 0.75 mcg (or mg?) 3x 0.25 pills.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2011, 08:45:38 AM »
It's in MG.

2mg of Xanax should knock most people out.

8)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 01:26:38 PM »
melatonin works for me, but i get crazy nightmares from it. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
Yeah everyday 6mg of xanax plus my pain meds for my back. 240mg oxycodone IR they didnt start me on this dose ive been on oxycodone IR for awhile too, sucks because it makes my muscles smoother.  I have a huge toloerance too. I got a fracture in my spine and blown discs some of it was when I got hit by a drunk driver, some was from working out and sports.

dam man thats a lot of xanax every day...im perscribed .5mgs and try to use as little as possible...really tryin to avoid building a tolerance to it and make sure to take days off from using it...what dose did you start at?

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2011, 05:28:00 PM »
How much xanax to you take? the most ive used was like 0.75 mcg (or mg?) 3x 0.25 pills.

6mg a day. Ive taken up to 10mg when I used to get the 2mg xanax bars.I used to get 90 2mg bars but switched to 180 1mg xanax as it is easier to control myself. I cant refill every month till 28 days has gone by. so I have to be real careful not to go over 6mg a day. you have to understand I have been using this drug for nearly 4 years and I built up a tolerance.before I had a prescription I would get them from the blackmarket and they were always greenstone 2mg bars and i didnt realize how strong and addictive they were and would take 4-5 tabs a day and pass out at like 8pm wake up the next morning wondering what happened. its strong stuff when you get up to 8-10mg a day.Even 6mg is a heavy dose to someone who dosn't take it, but I lowered my dosage and got a legal script because I really do need the drug it helps with my anxiety and my insomnia wich gets real bad when I use Tren.to me xanax is a miracle drug once you get used to it. no social anxiety, I am not as high strung, I am more relaxed and patient. its wonderful  if you suffer from anxiety and have sleep issues.The doctor didnt just put me on xanax right away first it was prozac wich was horrible because I dont suffer from depression I just have anxiety so it had a opposite effect made me manic. then I was put on ativan worked way to slow so he put me on klonopin wich was pretty good stuff but not as good as xanax after 6 months on klonopin I got refered to another dr who put me on the xanax. so I did have to go through 3 diffrent drugs before I was put on xanax some doctors refuse to prescribe xanax as they say its more addictive then opiates. what I have noticed is the foreign mainly korean doctors dont seem to think its a big deal and the prescribe it with ease. they mainly just want your money.as I could get anything off him as long as I paid the walk in fee. so I went there even though I had insurance but this dr. didnt accept the kind of insurance I have . they love cash pay customers and people who need schedule 2 medication like oxycodone or oxycontin because you cannot get refills you have to go in every month and get a hard copy, so every month they get the walk in fee. this dr. makes 2,000$ a day just dealing with cash pay customers I looked at the sign in sheet and everybody on it except for a few paid the walk-in fee wich is 100$ except the first visit wich is 150$ anyway he had like 20 patients who paid cash that day I eyeballed the sheet and at least 20 people paid cash and its always packed in there. the guy probably makes 10,000-12,000 a week.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »
6mg a day. Ive taken up to 10mg when I used to get the 2mg xanax bars.I used to get 90 2mg bars but switched to 180 1mg xanax as it is easier to control myself. I cant refill every month till 28 days has gone by. so I have to be real careful not to go over 6mg a day. you have to understand I have been using this drug for nearly 4 years and I built up a tolerance.before I had a prescription I would get them from the blackmarket and they were always greenstone 2mg bars and i didnt realize how strong and addictive they were and would take 4-5 tabs a day and pass out at like 8pm wake up the next morning wondering what happened. its strong stuff when you get up to 8-10mg a day.Even 6mg is a heavy dose to someone who dosn't take it, but I lowered my dosage and got a legal script because I really do need the drug it helps with my anxiety and my insomnia wich gets real bad when I use Tren.to me xanax is a miracle drug once you get used to it. no social anxiety, I am not as high strung, I am more relaxed and patient. its wonderful  if you suffer from anxiety and have sleep issues.The doctor didnt just put me on xanax right away first it was prozac wich was horrible because I dont suffer from depression I just have anxiety so it had a opposite effect made me manic. then I was put on ativan worked way to slow so he put me on klonopin wich was pretty good stuff but not as good as xanax after 6 months on klonopin I got refered to another dr who put me on the xanax. so I did have to go through 3 diffrent drugs before I was put on xanax some doctors refuse to prescribe xanax as they say its more addictive then opiates. what I have noticed is the foreign mainly korean doctors dont seem to think its a big deal and the prescribe it with ease. they mainly just want your money.as I could get anything off him as long as I paid the walk in fee. so I went there even though I had insurance but this dr. didnt accept the kind of insurance I have . they love cash pay customers and people who need schedule 2 medication like oxycodone or oxycontin because you cannot get refills you have to go in every month and get a hard copy, so every month they get the walk in fee. this dr. makes 2,000$ a day just dealing with cash pay customers I looked at the sign in sheet and everybody on it except for a few paid the walk-in fee wich is 100$ except the first visit wich is 150$ anyway he had like 20 patients who paid cash that day I eyeballed the sheet and at least 20 people paid cash and its always packed in there. the guy probably makes 10,000-12,000 a week.
6mgs? Man thats alot..I want to use it only for anxiety issues when in public thats all...a 0.5mg dose did the trick for me..

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2011, 10:01:56 PM »
Yeah everyday 6mg of xanax plus my pain meds for my back. 240mg oxycodone IR they didnt start me on this dose ive been on oxycodone IR for awhile too, sucks because it makes my muscles smoother.  I have a huge toloerance too. I got a fracture in my spine and blown discs some of it was when I got hit by a drunk driver, some was from working out and sports.

druggie lol. this is exactly what gh15 says u shouldn't do

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 12:13:29 AM »
druggie lol. this is exactly what gh15 says u shouldn't do

You would be surprised of what some pros use. I am not a pro but they use some serious steroids+drugs.Dont believe me ask GH15 if I am the only one taking these meds you ever hear of nubain? many of the 90's competitors to current day pros use nubain plus percocet ,oxycodone whatever they can get ahold of. Plus I need the medication my back is fcked I am not takingg these meds for shits and giggles I wouldnt even be able to get prescribed these meds unless I had a fucked up MRI. you ever have a frature in your spine or blown several discs in your neck and back? it dosnt feel very good. my sciatica is so inflamed I tingle all the way down from my L4 -L5 to my toes. I cant even sit for 10 minutes without having to stand up.the discs in my neck are so blown I cant turn my head without medication. not even cortisone shots help.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 02:39:59 AM »
You would be surprised of what some pros use. I am not a pro but they use some serious steroids+drugs.Dont believe me ask GH15 if I am the only one taking these meds you ever hear of nubain? many of the 90's competitors to current day pros use nubain plus percocet ,oxycodone whatever they can get ahold of. Plus I need the medication my back is fcked I am not takingg these meds for shits and giggles I wouldnt even be able to get prescribed these meds unless I had a fucked up MRI. you ever have a frature in your spine or blown several discs in your neck and back? it dosnt feel very good. my sciatica is so inflamed I tingle all the way down from my L4 -L5 to my toes. I cant even sit for 10 minutes without having to stand up.the discs in my neck are so blown I cant turn my head without medication. not even cortisone shots help.
If it's not private, can you share what caused you these problems?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 03:22:50 AM »
Keep busy during the day and active so you are tired when you hit the pillow - limit the stress in your life eg: cunt GFs or any lil bit of anxiety will have you going round and round in circles in your head and with tren in your system you will be getting no sleep at all  ;D - If things are all good in my life im fine to sleep on it but have the maddest very vivid dreams that border on weird as fuck!!

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 04:49:04 AM »
If it's not private, can you share what caused you these problems?

some of it is genetic as my mom has bad anxiety as did my grandma. I grew up real poor and always worried if my mom would be able to pay the rent. things a 9-10yr old shouldnt have to worry about. had a shitty dad who cheated on my mom when I was 2 they were divorced when I was 3 and he was also abusive I dont have any pictures of my mom and I when i was 3 or younger  where she dosnt have a black eye. when I got about 14 I got my first job and made some money as I started working at a fast food joint in the summer before freshman year I saved alot of money as I kept the job and worked on the weekends I did this till I was a sophmore . I never got a day off it was always school and work on the weekends.I saved about 30grand and bought a brand new mustang when I was 16 it had 10 miles on it! so I got alot of attention junior year. I am just about 30 yrs old and I still worry about shit alot and I in general have anxiety just genetically. I am also a very quiet person and the meds help me open up and talk to people more I dont have any social anxiety anymore I dont have insomnia anymore wich got real bad when I use tren same with my anxiety it gets worse as well on tren. I have had some friends commit suicide. I have had some friends just go bad routes into bad drugs such as heroin and crystal meth. things I never thought they would get into when we were 12. one of my friends recently died of melanoma cancer at 29. just have had a stresful life but most of it is genetic. Things have gotten better for me but I have to help my mom out as she is unemployed. the economy sucks. she has a masters degree and teaches college level english/writing but cant find work. I have the same problems alot of people have.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 06:48:52 AM »
some of it is genetic as my mom has bad anxiety as did my grandma. I grew up real poor and always worried if my mom would be able to pay the rent. things a 9-10yr old shouldnt have to worry about. had a shitty dad who cheated on my mom when I was 2 they were divorced when I was 3 and he was also abusive I dont have any pictures of my mom and I when i was 3 or younger  where she dosnt have a black eye. when I got about 14 I got my first job and made some money as I started working at a fast food joint in the summer before freshman year I saved alot of money as I kept the job and worked on the weekends I did this till I was a sophmore . I never got a day off it was always school and work on the weekends.I saved about 30grand and bought a brand new mustang when I was 16 it had 10 miles on it! so I got alot of attention junior year. I am just about 30 yrs old and I still worry about shit alot and I in general have anxiety just genetically. I am also a very quiet person and the meds help me open up and talk to people more I dont have any social anxiety anymore I dont have insomnia anymore wich got real bad when I use tren same with my anxiety it gets worse as well on tren. I have had some friends commit suicide. I have had some friends just go bad routes into bad drugs such as heroin and crystal meth. things I never thought they would get into when we were 12. one of my friends recently died of melanoma cancer at 29. just have had a stresful life but most of it is genetic. Things have gotten better for me but I have to help my mom out as she is unemployed. the economy sucks. she has a masters degree and teaches college level english/writing but cant find work. I have the same problems alot of people have.
Thanks for sharing i really appreciate it,
i was just wondering because i don't know many people who take meds on regular basis.
and i hope that things will get better for you, good luck :)

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 10:25:51 AM »
I usually shoot tren early in the morning...and have no trouble sleeping or not too bad night sweats

i shoot it right before bed so it dosn't have time to hit my blood stream before falling asleep...has worked wonders

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »
i shoot it right before bed so it dosn't have time to hit my blood stream before falling asleep...has worked wonders

that combined with my last gh dose like 1-2h earlier and i sleep like a baby :)

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2011, 02:42:20 PM »

Unless you're waiting three days between shots, this makes no sense. 40 hour half life doesn't mean it's all gone in 40hrs, means that's when it starts tapering off. You're probably just lucky and don't get this side effect.

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing i really appreciate it,
i was just wondering because i don't know many people who take meds on regular basis.
and i hope that things will get better for you, good luck :)

well thats why i get the xanax .I get the oxycodone due to some blown discs in my neck and back from sports and bodybuilding plus I was in a bad car accident I got hit by a drunk driver. caused a break in my spine right in the T12.

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2011, 07:25:44 PM »
25-50mg seroquel 45 minutes to an hour before bed.  Only thing that worked for me.  Not habit forming/addictive and you won't build up a tolerance to it like you would ambien or benzos like xanax. 

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2011, 09:32:20 PM »
25-50mg seroquel 45 minutes to an hour before bed.  Only thing that worked for me.  Not habit forming/addictive and you won't build up a tolerance to it like you would ambien or benzos like xanax. 

I have heard of seroquel I had a friend do a trial for the drug. and he said it made him sleep all day!

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 10:03:30 PM »
I have heard of seroquel I had a friend do a trial for the drug. and he said it made him sleep all day!

It's dosed way way higher (300, 500, sometimes up to 700mg) when used for it's intended purpose, but at 25 or 50mg it works amazingly as a sleep aid, and it's also unbelievably cheap.  I'd suggest you at least give it a shot :)