Author Topic: Trensomnia  (Read 15455 times)

whitewidow

Trensomnia
« on: October 04, 2011, 04:52:20 PM »
do any of you guys get insomnia when you use tren(trensomina)? I have to add xanax to my cycle to be able to sleep. Am I the only one who has to use a tranquilizer to sleep?what are some other options you guys use as im sure not many use xanax to sleep.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: Trensomnia
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 04:55:53 PM »
I usually shoot tren early in the morning...and have no trouble sleeping or not too bad night sweats

hagieburger

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:37:33 PM »
I smoke weed. It doesn't help me sleep, but it makes me less pissy.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 05:55:07 PM »
Xanax is a good medication, but it's not a sleeping pill. Alpratzolam is an anxiolytic benzo so it's not nearly the best option for sleep, personally even high doses don't make me drowsy. In my opinion the best benzo for sleep is temazepam, brand name restoril, it's the only one that does not interfere with natural REM-patterns.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 05:58:45 PM »
Xanax is a good medication, but it's not a sleeping pill. Alpratzolam is an anxiolytic benzo so it's not nearly the best option for sleep, personally even high doses don't make me drowsy. In my opinion the best benzo for sleep is temazepam, brand name restoril, it's the only one that does not interfere with natural REM-patterns.

Last time i took tren ace at 300mg/week i got horrible insomnia. iwas taking Benedryl (Diphenhydamin HCL 50mg). what do you think of benedryl as a sleep aid>?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 06:18:12 PM »
Last time i took tren ace at 300mg/week i got horrible insomnia. iwas taking Benedryl (Diphenhydamin HCL 50mg). what do you think of benedryl as a sleep aid>?

Benadryl is a good medication and if you can sleep with that great, i'd actually choose it over most benzos, since it's non-addicting, but it doens't mix well with many other medications, so it's out of the question for me. There are tons of RX and OTC sleep meds. From ambien to doxylamine succinate (awesome OTC sleep aid), kind of like Benadryl, but without the next morning grogginess. Also some take supplements with melatonin and it's fine, but if you take any other CNS-supressants their possible negative effects will multiply, esp. if you have low blood pressure.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 07:34:43 PM »
Xanax makes me drowsy as hell...make sure you use it sparringly because withdrawals from xanax are no joke..if you use a reasonable dose and take it as needed like I do you shouldn't have any problems..tren never gave me insomnia but every morning I was waking up ridiculously early feeling refreshed and full of energy..night sweats and the effects on my endurance are why I prefer not to use it anymore...I didn't feel right on it.

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 08:16:10 PM »
only time i got it was when i did my first cycle, i had it with crazy night sweat, now i can run double the amount i was running and no sides.  my reasoning to this it has been talked before most agree: if you get the night sweat its because you have some fat on you. and my reasoning about the insomnia is, if you sweat while you sleep, its because your body temp get crazy high for nothing, so its just normal that your body tells you to wake the fuck up, something is wrong when you sweat as much as if you were running while sleeping.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 08:27:06 PM »
I kno guys with very low bodyfat who can't sleep for shit on tren.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 12:07:04 AM »
I kno guys with very low bodyfat who can't sleep for shit on tren.

I can't sleep for shit period. When I have bodyfat in single digits I am freezing to death all night and have to run electric blanket. Ambien barely works if I am shredded and I go to bed hungry ~ BUT! I do love the way my body looks in the morning.

Test keeps me up at night just like Tren. take them in the AM with yer coffee.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 12:50:25 AM »

I know its a benzodiazepene xanax is mainly used for panic attacks but it can also be prescribed for insomnia.most people get tired off of xanax. I know it works for me even after 3.5 years works better than ambien-IMO. Ive never known anybody who has taken xanax for their first time and not passed out . I also take 25 mg benedryl. right now Im getting pretty addicted to xanax I go threw pretty serious withdrawals if I do not have it. but that seldom happens ive had a script for 3.5 years and thats only happened once or twice I  get quite a few. but sleep is one of the most important things and I cant do shit if I have not slept.Tren and back pain started the insomnia. I am also 6% BF at 188pds 5-7 right now so I am pretty lean.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 02:05:13 AM »
I ran tren at 600mgs x week n had no sides,no insomnia at all.thinking next time to up the dose to 800 or even 1000mg x week.i was a little anxious about the insomnia before i started my cycle but was surprised to have no problem sleeping.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 05:39:12 AM »
I know its a benzodiazepene xanax is mainly used for panic attacks but it can also be prescribed for insomnia.most people get tired off of xanax. I know it works for me even after 3.5 years works better than ambien-IMO. Ive never known anybody who has taken xanax for their first time and not passed out . I also take 25 mg benedryl. right now Im getting pretty addicted to xanax I go threw pretty serious withdrawals if I do not have it. but that seldom happens ive had a script for 3.5 years and thats only happened once or twice I  get quite a few. but sleep is one of the most important things and I cant do shit if I have not slept.Tren and back pain started the insomnia. I am also 6% BF at 188pds 5-7 right now so I am pretty lean.

Yeah, i understand what you are saying i have had RX for Xanax for nearly ten years and i also have one for Restoril. You said that sleep is one the most important things and i agree, that's why i recommend temazepam, (restoril, also a benzo) for someone who has sleep issues as it does give you the most natural and relaxing sleep (no REM interference) out of the RX class of meds. Ambien and other Z-class drugs work for some, but not for everyone example for me. Everyone reacts differently to everything. For example when they operated my knee, they had to give me 7x average amount of fentanyl and a lot more midazolam via i.v. then to the average guy and i still barely felt anything and was feeling "sober" about 1,5 h after the surgery (my doc was dumbfounded), while there where guys seriously F####d up who had been given minimal amounts of meds (i overheard the doc and nurses) and had been operated on much earlier than me.

PS. To anyone who has sleep issues, if you can get by OTC sleep aids stay with them...

I ran tren at 600mgs x week n had no sides,no insomnia at all.thinking next time to up the dose to 800 or even 1000mg x week.i was a little anxious about the insomnia before i started my cycle but was surprised to have no problem sleeping.

What was your BP?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 06:00:49 AM »
How did you start getting the withdrawals? Were you taking it every day?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 06:02:30 AM »
Anyone ever tried a mix of perphenazine (neuroleptic) and amitriptyline (antidepressant) its in one pill, one dose.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 06:55:33 AM »
Combination of 150mg tren/day and 100mg ephedrine/day completely kills the GH snoozies. I sleep like shit now too.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »
I battle with this WW.  I try to go to sleep but end up just laying in bed until I decide to read or go on GB or whatever, but it does suck.  I don't like sleep aids so I just tough it out (I have no problem shooting Tren though, lol  ::)).  I also don't need a ton of sleep so it doesn't kill me during my waking hours, but I do battle it though.  Night sweats too.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 04:02:53 PM »
How did you start getting the withdrawals? Were you taking it every day?

Yeah everyday 6mg of xanax plus my pain meds for my back. 240mg oxycodone IR they didnt start me on this dose ive been on oxycodone IR for awhile too, sucks because it makes my muscles smoother.  I have a huge toloerance too. I got a fracture in my spine and blown discs some of it was when I got hit by a drunk driver, some was from working out and sports.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2011, 05:40:13 PM »
Yeah everyday 6mg of xanax plus my pain meds for my back. 240mg oxycodone IR they didnt start me on this dose ive been on oxycodone IR for awhile too, sucks because it makes my muscles smoother.  I have a huge toloerance too. I got a fracture in my spine and blown discs some of it was when I got hit by a drunk driver, some was from working out and sports.

Damn bro, that's alot of Xanax and oxycodone...  Explain to me how oxycodone makes your muscles smoother... my buddy just got prescribed and I'm going to let him know I heard this..

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »

Damn bro, that's alot of Xanax and oxycodone...  Explain to me how oxycodone makes your muscles smoother... my buddy just got prescribed and I'm going to let him know I heard this..

well I get the 30mg oxycodone tabs. I get them in he sealed factory bottles since I get over 100. the bottle have a pamphlet slightly glued on the top of the cap. I read through it and it said oxycodone will make your muscles smooth not sure if it said why I will have to read through it again. but it def said it causes smooth muscles.

dustin

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 06:13:11 PM »
A day or two after it starts really kicking in I get a bit of insomnia. It fades in and out for the first bit and generally goes away.

I never really got bad tren sweats till this time around. Wee nelly. I fucking SOAK my clothes. I try so hard to not move while I'm in bed so I don't overheat and soak my wife. I feel bad for her lol

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 06:13:46 PM »
lol, i think they actually mean Smooth Muscles. There are different muscle groups in the human body, it's not only skeletal muscle tissue..... now the effect they have on smooth muscle tissue i have no idea. but it doesnt mean your biceps are going to get smoother... LOL  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 06:33:27 PM »
lol, i think they actually mean Smooth Muscles. There are different muscle groups in the human body, it's not only skeletal muscle tissue..... now the effect they have on smooth muscle tissue i have no idea. but it doesnt mean your biceps are going to get smoother... LOL  :D

I think your right I just saw smooth muscles and freaked out. cant be good for your body though. especially the doses I take plus the roids.I am a walking pharmacy at least I feel like one

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 07:00:33 PM »
im up to almost a gram a week and get pretty aggressive night sweats, but not insomnia.  Also depleted to hell and tired at night so that helps with the sleep

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 08:05:28 PM »
A day or two after it starts really kicking in I get a bit of insomnia. It fades in and out for the first bit and generally goes away.

I never really got bad tren sweats till this time around. Wee nelly. I fucking SOAK my clothes. I try so hard to not move while I'm in bed so I don't overheat and soak my wife. I feel bad for her lol

Fucking ditto. I stopped wearing tshirts to bed cuz I fully sweat through 4 a night. I started sleeping on the couch with an old comforter under me and a fan right on me and I still sweat through that. My poor GF can't catch a break. At least at 180 lbs I don't snore like at 215.