Author Topic: Could you maintain a physique built with drugs?  (Read 6775 times)

dustin

Re: Could you maintain a physique built with drugs?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 10:55:15 PM »
LMAO I laugh out loud when people in the gym tell me "yeah, I kept all my gains from my cycle"

You mean, those fatceps of yours? You're proud of that shit!? HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will revert down to a shadow of yourself. Your ego will be crushed. Regular phaggots will think you look great, but you will feel a great deal of shame and disappointment. You can look "good" off drugs, but you will never look "GREAT". Don't forget this.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 11:08:35 PM »
I'm maintaining your mom with drugs.... hahahahaha

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 11:12:28 PM »
LMAO I laugh out loud when people in the gym tell me "yeah, I kept all my gains from my cycle"

You mean, those fatceps of yours? You're proud of that shit!? HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will revert down to a shadow of yourself. Your ego will be crushed. Regular phaggots will think you look great, but you will feel a great deal of shame and disappointment. You can look "good" off drugs, but you will never look "GREAT". Don't forget this.

I've been pretty shredded completely off. The size was missing. I don't know if I would say you can't look "GREAT" ~ you just can't look huge and cut. If this is the definition of "GREAT" then so be it.

If you have to feel a great deal of shame and disappointment, you probably shouldn't juice in the first place, otherwise you are asking for mental problems coping in the future.

You should get to where you feel you have done all you can do naturally, accept it, regard it as "great" and then when you do make the decision to juice, realize that you can still look "great"

I've seen to many people end up on recreational drugs, alcohol and SSRI's (anti-depressants) because they started right off the bat with juice and when they did quit, they went back to their former selves. You must build a natural base, and this my friends takes time and patience and persistence/commitment...

Everyone wants everything yesterday. The old adage is true; " Good things come to those who wait"

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 11:35:32 PM »
I think you can maintain maybe 10-15 lb over your natty max if done right.

Once i have hit my goals, i will probabaly get some quality Var, equipoise and low dose gh and just up my muscle quality and dry mass. Given the way i maintain naturally regardless of diet and with gaps in training, i think i could maintain a fair bit from cycle.
Trans Milkshake.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 12:35:14 AM »
You could always run real low doses instead of what you are accustomed to...

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 12:49:14 AM »

possibly

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 02:38:22 AM »
I think you can maintain maybe 10-15 lb over your natty max if done right.

Once i have hit my goals, i will probabaly get some quality Var, equipoise and low dose gh and just up my muscle quality and dry mass. Given the way i maintain naturally regardless of diet and with gaps in training, i think i could maintain a fair bit from cycle.

cant get dry mass with equipona,, gh also wont do the job in regard to the dry mass unles in combo ,, the only product who bring drymass to bodybuild is trenbolona ace....yes anavar will bring soem stifness and over all itwill harden you A LITTLE ,, but only thing that let you eat free and bring up the hard muscle is a drug by the name of trenbolona ace...this drug is the only drug that maintained modern bodybuild in shape

this drug maybe is the most important drug in history of bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 02:39:54 AM »
This is why you always build the natural base first, or you shrink down to tom prince\mustufa whatever size

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 02:41:41 AM »
Yes you can maintain your physique built on drugs, but it depends on what physique you built and what and how you used your drugs.

Two scenarios:

A: Typical BB'er. You take large amounts of gear on regular to long cycles and increase your bodyweight significantly, when you come off you will loose a significant amount of muscle mass. In addition to this depending on how much you have suppressed your htpa and good or bad your pct is, you may end up in a worse condition than when you started!!

B: You take moederate amounts of non aromatising aas, oxandrolone, primabolan, turinabol, winstrol. You gain a small amount of muscle, and cause a shift in your overall body composition, reducing visceral fat, abdominal fat etc. cycling in short cycles on 2 week on/3 weeks off athlete cycles. It possible not to impact your htpa to the same extent and post cycle you will maintain most of the muscle and the alterations in body compostion.

both a andb will cause muscle loss only one will be faster due to you losing water weight in record time...and the other one will be slower since you wont have the water weight to lose to the levelof the other...you will just have smaller amount of water and you then go staight to the muscle...

both a and b you will lose muscle no mater what,,

go off hormones following thign happen ....
lean muscle start going down slowlllly,, while water and fat start going up pretty fast,,

it is a matter of 3 months to not recognize philsulina as mr o ...90 days clean and he look like he could sing with mnm a rap song abotu donuts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 05:26:48 AM »
no,, not possible,, physiqe build on hormones will go away moment you stp the hormones,, it will go away slow...will tkae couple months for the begginingof full and utter crush into the old you only heavier and more estrogenic lol

even physiqe that is not built on hormones is not possibel to maintain unlessyou train and everything ison point,,

body want omeostasis,, it want to be happy and flabby ,, this iswhat body wants,, you can work hard for the money and carrylower bodyfat... do construction or god know what..butin the end of the day,,body want to be 15-20% bodyfat with some at the 12-15% and some at the 18-22%

over that is obesity and its health problems sometimes related to genetic or just from sitting on ass being lazy and eating fato food all day

the answer to the question is a definite no

gh15 approved
Good post. Quadzilla Approved!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011, 07:12:53 AM »
cant get dry mass with equipona,, gh also wont do the job in regard to the dry mass unles in combo ,, the only product who bring drymass to bodybuild is trenbolona ace....yes anavar will bring soem stifness and over all itwill harden you A LITTLE ,, but only thing that let you eat free and bring up the hard muscle is a drug by the name of trenbolona ace...this drug is the only drug that maintained modern bodybuild in shape

this drug maybe is the most important drug in history of bodybuild

gh15 approved

I'm lean to begin with, i walk around at 6% because of my metabolism. Do you think that the tren is really needed? I have a really good base and i im not looking to bulk but to just harden and add additional fullness. I am pretty much a hyper responder to all drugs medicine and i dont really want to go down the tren route tbh. I thin var, equipoise, primo and the like could do the job, no?
Trans Milkshake.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2011, 07:19:39 AM »
I work out way harder when I am not on drugs haha

drugs make me feel so lethargic
haha me too man..when I got off people said youre into amphetamines now? haha I got "thinner" but the workouts were epic.

gh15, what brands of tren do you recommend? except strango..

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2011, 07:25:01 AM »
Ask Tom Prince, Titus, Dorian (he still trains), etc.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2011, 07:26:01 AM »
Must be so many fuckin weak willed people on here i tell ya.I done 4 cycles about 5 years ago back to back ( yes i was a bit young n dumb ), but at this moment in time being off for 5 years im stronger than i was then.Id probably say physique wise most people will 'shrink', but i have bigger arms and chest than i did back then.( im a sucker for having a spot on diet everyday, and ive measured bodyparts/weighed myself over the years)I train my ass off with a trainin partner every single time we hit the gym.Theres never any slacking or non motivation. I think thats the key in all this.
I only did 10 week cycles mind you, i dont know if people on here are talking staying on for long periods or what, but i can say i look alot better now than i did before i juiced

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2011, 07:32:49 AM »
it is a matter of 3 months to not recognize philsulina as mr o ...90 days clean and he look like he could sing with mnm a rap song abotu donuts

Who is Mr. O if everyone was clean for 90 days?  I think Kai would be the winner.   

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2011, 07:34:06 AM »
Must be so many fuckin weak willed people on here i tell ya.I done 4 cycles about 5 years ago back to back ( yes i was a bit young n dumb ), but at this moment in time being off for 5 years im stronger than i was then.Id probably say physique wise most people will 'shrink', but i have bigger arms and chest than i did back then.( im a sucker for having a spot on diet everyday, and ive measured bodyparts/weighed myself over the years)I train my ass off with a trainin partner every single time we hit the gym.Theres never any slacking or non motivation. I think thats the key in all this.
I only did 10 week cycles mind you, i dont know if people on here are talking staying on for long periods or what, but i can say i look alot better now than i did before i juiced

Do u have some comparisson pics?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2011, 08:11:26 AM »
Do u have some comparisson pics?

Do i need comparison pics? I actually do, as ive had pics taken over the years from the first week i started lifting at 16.Theyre polaroids and theyre not getting scanned on so unlucky.
I dont need to prove anything to random people over the internet when i get comments from everyone i know or meet.Wether you believe me or not anyway i couldnt give a fuck.Its not my fault most people dont know how to gain strength or muscle

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2011, 09:02:45 AM »
both a andb will cause muscle loss only one will be faster due to you losing water weight in record time...and the other one will be slower since you wont have the water weight to lose to the levelof the other...you will just have smaller amount of water and you then go staight to the muscle...

both a and b you will lose muscle no mater what,,

go off hormones following thign happen ....
lean muscle start going down slowlllly,, while water and fat start going up pretty fast,,

gh15 approved

Well Crud, I was starting to look into testosterone (hormone replacement therapy) and lighter compounds thinking as I get older why not look and feel better.  Especially if I get to move to a country where AAS is legal.  But if you have to be on all the time and whenever you come off you loose what you gained then that sucks.  I don't want to end up in worse shape after with less muscle, more fat, higher water, etc.   :-\   

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2011, 09:22:58 AM »
There are a lot of variables here.

There are *right* ways to do things and *wrong* ways to do things.

If you do things the *right* way in the first place, you can still look good after. The same? No. But don't think that you can't look good and also far better than the average male.

Don't be so damned worried about it. This is where your problem is already beginning.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2011, 10:08:29 AM »
drug physique needs drugs to sustain
natty physique needs diet/training consistency to sustain

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2011, 10:12:51 AM »
There are a lot of variables here.

There are *right* ways to do things and *wrong* ways to do things.

If you do things the *right* way in the first place, you can still look good after. The same? No. But don't think that you can't look good and also far better than the average male.

Don't be so damned worried about it. This is where your problem is already beginning.

This exactly.I never said when i cycled that i had the greatest diet or training routine, whereas now i have what works for me sorted, soas dyslexic said, there are lots of variables.For people to claim im bullshitting, they obviously have no grasp of that.
Im sick of seeing thread about people worried about how to 'keep gains' lol Just fuckin train hard and itll take care of itself