Author Topic: Could you maintain a physique built with drugs?  (Read 6769 times)

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Could you maintain a physique built with drugs?
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:04:07 PM »
Lets say you made some quick gains in 6 - 12 months on steroids / GH, etc.

If you stopped using them, but continued a consistent workout regimen and diet could you hold on to your gains?

Maybe GH15 can shine in on this.
Team Pat Banana

L.L

Re: Could you maintain a physique built with drugs?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:04:42 PM »
no.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 08:05:15 PM »
Perhaps

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 08:06:51 PM »
No.

the only thing you can do it to try to "stop" the loss, it can work for a few weeks (mainly because you still have some hormones in the system).

the only reason people say :" I kept all my gains" is because they kept weighing the same.
Because they got fatter trying to maintain what they gained with drugs by eating a lot of food

L.L

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »
within 3 weeks after being off his body will start to deteriorate  little by little..fullness will start to go away ,water will make it's presence..90 days later he is a complete different person...regarless of his diet and training...he will still look "good"  if keeps this but nothing closer to the physiue he had when he was "on"..muscles simply wont pop out and that swole look would be a thing of the past.

L.L

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »
No.

the only thing you can do it to try to "stop" the loss, it can work for a few weeks (mainly because you still have some hormones in the system).

the only reason people say :" I kept all my gains" is because they kept weighing the same.
Because they got fatter trying to maintain what they gained with drugs by eating a lot of food

this^^^

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 08:25:59 PM »
yes its def a mindfuck but as long as u look like youre "on" to average people what does it really matter.. just throw on a t shirt instead of a muscle shirt when u train lol. or never come off at all.. you can get away with training natural until you're next cycle and u might actually enhance youre natural potential given u havent reached it yet.... proviron or anti e's can still be used when not on hormones without interupting your htpa as well to give a slightly harder, drier look if already lean. which we all know is the key to this game, leanness...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 08:31:22 PM »
no,, not possible,, physiqe build on hormones will go away moment you stp the hormones,, it will go away slow...will tkae couple months for the begginingof full and utter crush into the old you only heavier and more estrogenic lol

even physiqe that is not built on hormones is not possibel to maintain unlessyou train and everything ison point,,

body want omeostasis,, it want to be happy and flabby ,, this iswhat body wants,, you can work hard for the money and carrylower bodyfat... do construction or god know what..butin the end of the day,,body want to be 15-20% bodyfat with some at the 12-15% and some at the 18-22%

over that is obesity and its health problems sometimes related to genetic or just from sitting on ass being lazy and eating fato food all day

the answer to the question is a definite no

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 09:12:42 PM »
no,, not possible,, physiqe build on hormones will go away moment you stp the hormones,, it will go away slow...will tkae couple months for the begginingof full and utter crush into the old you only heavier and more estrogenic lol

even physiqe that is not built on hormones is not possibel to maintain unlessyou train and everything ison point,,

body want omeostasis,, it want to be happy and flabby ,, this iswhat body wants,, you can work hard for the money and carrylower bodyfat... do construction or god know what..butin the end of the day,,body want to be 15-20% bodyfat with some at the 12-15% and some at the 18-22%

over that is obesity and its health problems sometimes related to genetic or just from sitting on ass being lazy and eating fato food all day

the answer to the question is a definite no

gh15 approved

So if you continue working out, youll keep the gains?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 09:16:55 PM »
can you feel drunk when there s no more alchool in your system? no.
Can you feel excited when there s no more caffeine in your system? no.

etc etc.

It's all artificial.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 09:21:05 PM »

etc etc.

It's all artificial.

x2

lesaucer

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 09:25:09 PM »

etc etc.

It's all artificial.

lesson learnt: always have tren in my system

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 09:31:03 PM »
Lets say you made some quick gains in 6 - 12 months on steroids / GH, etc.

If you stopped using them, but continued a consistent workout regimen and diet could you hold on to your gains?

Maybe GH15 can shine in on this.

Yes. Just eat wayyyy cleaner..or youre fucked.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 09:32:25 PM »
So if you continue working out, youll keep the gains?

Not if you were using exogenous hormones.

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 09:33:11 PM »

yeah like my bro Meso said, eat clean pussies or else you will catch bad shits

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 09:36:25 PM »
you know you re going to age and die right?

immature kids and adults who never want to die because they ve been spoonfed from day one by single momy... who cant raise kids as they re forever kids themselves...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 09:36:36 PM »

you cant friend,, eating clean = you reduce size....gains wont be kept,, your body slowly will get back to higher bodyfat water retnetion and lsoe lean muscle slowly....even if you eat 10 tmies a day clean wont help ....the problem is when you eat clean yuor body will lack the rich calorie food that build lean size on specific drugs,, what will happen to you is this...

from 210lb 6% yuo will become 195lb fella 10% and pretty damn fast as in a month or 2 friend,,this is what happen when you eat clean and maintain 100% bodybuild life and fight a world war 3 to keep gains after you stop hormones,, yuo only lose 15 lb of lean muscle within 2 months lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 09:37:52 PM »
the problem i have is how do you lose everything when you multiply muscle cells with gh. some natural contests will not allow you to compete because you are looked at as having an unfair advantage because your muscles are like that forever (not getting into the debate about natural bbing) SO i believe that you keep some muscle and perhaps when your body starts producing hormones you CAN keep alot of the gains. the problem lies where guys either don't want to train naturally while off horomones and or don't train right. also the nutrition has to change. of course you are going to gain fat BUT some muscle will be there
irongearco.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 09:38:48 PM »

yes,, and TRENBOLONA ISalso the answer to veins poping out all over,, small ,, medium ,, big,, you will haveso much veins on the inner biceps andtheywill pop more and more every few days...only thing you wil have to do is EAT enough calories as in eat stuff you like ...take the injects andconsistanly take them ...and train heavy and good ,,this iswhat creates physiqes of bodybuild friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »
yes,, and TRENBOLONA ISalso the answer to veins poping out all over,, small ,, medium ,, big,, you will haveso much veins on the inner biceps andtheywill pop more and more every few days...only thing you wil have to do is EAT enough calories as in eat stuff you like ...take the injects andconsistanly take them ...and train heavy and good ,,this iswhat creates physiqes of bodybuild friends

gh15 approved

should i stay away from tren since my vascularity is disgusting without it?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 09:42:40 PM »
I worked out for nearly 10 years without any "assistance" ~ when I finally did my first cycle of Test and AD-50 I blew up and added around 30 lbs.

When I stopped the cycle, I kept on working out hard and eating right. I always felt that I had kept at least 12-15 of the steroid-induced gains, but the fact of the matter is; I worked out much harder while I was juicing. Very much more intense. The gains I managed to make were solid. Granted, they were not ALL solid, but I did everything under the sun to keep my Test levels high and my gym motivation high.

I ate cleaner and worked out even harder.

It all depends on how you go about it. If you have a fire under your ass, and you know how to keep it lit, you may be able to make some extra gains from a good solid cycle. This is not easy to do. It's much easier just to chill and stay limp.

This is why I believe that there were so many steroids "back in the day" that supposedly gave more "solid" gains. It wasn't that the gains were more subtle, it was that the bodybuilder was actually utilizing the steroid to give him an edge.

There is so much controversy over this topic, and none of which has truly been studied. Each to his own. My physique transformed permanently after my first cycle, but hey, that's just one mans' opinion.

Gh say's differently. I can't prove shit except with pics.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »
should i stay away from tren since my vascularity is disgusting without it?

no,, vascularity is also genetic predisposition ,, soem just have more veins than others...everyone can bring them out but some just have more visible veins than others,,the reason trenbolona cauz more veins is becaus it thin the layer of skin,, the lean muscle grow the bodyfat between skin and muscle reduced so veins pop from under the skin especialy when water and fat reduced...

in yuor case since you hav already tons of veins and skin is good...it wil just make the veins mroe visible ,, which wont make much diff because rtrhey aree already very visible ,, so with you the lean muscle will increase and bodyfat decrease while vein remain more or less same as always with little more pop to the at any given moment with out you flexing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 09:51:23 PM »
I worked out for nearly 10 years without any "assistance" ~ when I finally did my first cycle of Test and AD-50 I blew up and added around 30 lbs.

When I stopped the cycle, I kept on working out hard and eating right. I always felt that I had kept at least 12-15 of the steroid-induced gains, but the fact of the matter is; I worked out much harder while I was juicing. Very much more intense. The gains I managed to make were solid. Granted, they were not ALL solid, but I did everything under the sun to keep my Test levels high and my gym motivation high.

I work out way harder when I am not on drugs haha

drugs make me feel so lethargic

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »
no,, vascularity is also genetic predisposition ,, soem just have more veins than others...everyone can bring them out but some just have more visible veins than others,,the reason trenbolona cauz more veins is becaus it thin the layer of skin,, the lean muscle grow the bodyfat between skin and muscle reduced so veins pop from under the skin especialy when water and fat reduced...

in yuor case since you hav already tons of veins and skin is good...it wil just make the veins mroe visible ,, which wont make much diff because rtrhey aree already very visible ,, so with you the lean muscle will increase and bodyfat decrease while vein remain more or less same as always with little more pop to the at any given moment with out you flexing

gh15 approved

thanx, i actually think i created my vascularity through decades of extremely hard posing, focusing on forcing the veins out. they would actually hurt i could push so much blood into them. i was quite vascular before i did steroids.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 10:08:09 PM »
you cant friend,, eating clean = you reduce size....gains wont be kept,, your body slowly will get back to higher bodyfat water retnetion and lsoe lean muscle slowly....even if you eat 10 tmies a day clean wont help ....the problem is when you eat clean yuor body will lack the rich calorie food that build lean size on specific drugs,, what will happen to you is this...

from 210lb 6% yuo will become 195lb fella 10% and pretty damn fast as in a month or 2 friend,,this is what happen when you eat clean and maintain 100% bodybuild life and fight a world war 3 to keep gains after you stop hormones,, yuo only lose 15 lb of lean muscle within 2 months lol

gh15 approved
Better than nothing I guess.  ;D ;)