Author Topic: Blue states - Red states Who pays the most taxes?  (Read 7711 times)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Blue states - Red states Who pays the most taxes?
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 01:48:26 AM »
Only because he got bitch-slapped.

He should stick to swinging from 333's nuts.

Its hard for him to do so because you are constantly there sucking 333´s dick homo

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2011, 04:55:27 AM »
you're trying to deny the point that you were obviously trying to make and saying you were being "sarcastic"?  if you read this thread all the way through anyone with some common sense can see the point that you were trying to make and see that it backfired on you.  now you're denying it and saying you were just kidding?  thats so fuckin weak.

Your lack of enough brainwattage to detect something as simple as sarcasm is failure on my part?

Oh yeah.....  Ok.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2011, 04:57:36 AM »
Only because he got bitch-slapped.

He should stick to swinging from 333's nuts.

The only bitch slapping I have seen is the one that Reality gave you when you spent an extra 11 years struggling to pass the 10th grade.

After you posted on the board you were 28 years old in the tenth grade, I really don't think of anything else to say about that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 04:59:36 AM »
Far-leftists have a knack for self-owning themselves. It's comical, really. Especially when you take into account the fact that they think they're smarter than everyone else.

Facts show that Repub states have a higher high school drop out rate than blue ones - so yeah....  pretty sure it is easy and factual to feel as though we are.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 05:09:49 AM »
Facts show that Repub states have a higher high school drop out rate than blue ones - so yeah....  pretty sure it is easy and factual to feel as though we are.

Hahah, let that elitism show. Funny that you're doing it even after proving in this very thread that you're just not that smart.

By the way, if you want to talk about high school drop out rates then why not mention those bastions of far-leftism like Detroit and LA?  :-X

This is a good example of how far-leftists like Lurker who, while not actually being very smart (this thread is evidence), love to thumb their noses and look down on the rest of the plebes. They somehow got it in their mind that they're fit to rule us. They know what's better for you because they're under the impression that they're intelligent.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 05:48:18 AM »
Compared to a 28 year old 10th grader, 99% of the population is "smart".

You are just too "dumb" to get it.

But feel free to link us to a site that ranks the cities with the highest drop out rate.  Let's see what complete tale of the tape is.   ::)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 05:53:21 AM »
Hahah, let that elitism show. Funny that you're doing it even after proving in this very thread that you're just not that smart.

By the way, if you want to talk about high school drop out rates then why not mention those bastions of far-leftism like Detroit and LA?  :-X

This is a good example of how far-leftists like Lurker who, while not actually being very smart (this thread is evidence), love to thumb their noses and look down on the rest of the plebes. They somehow got it in their mind that they're fit to rule us. They know what's better for you because they're under the impression that they're intelligent.  ::)

Well at least he is intelligent unlike you who is a retard but still thinks he has all the answers

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 06:02:32 AM »
Well at least he is intelligent unlike you who is a retard but still thinks he has all the answers

Oh don't worry... he will be right back on here with the list of CITIES that have the highest drop out rates.  (Guess he didn't notice I was talking about entire STATES).

When he posts that list we will have a little look-see and determine how it really measures up.  He will be back with it soon.  His drive thru shift doesn't start for another hour.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 06:11:29 AM »
Oh don't worry... he will be right back on here with the list of CITIES that have the highest drop out rates.  (Guess he didn't notice I was talking about entire STATES).

When he posts that list we will have a little look-see and determine how it really measures up.  He will be back with it soon.  His drive thru shift doesn't start for another hour.

He cant help it though having intelligent debate about politics with a retard like him is like debating sexuality with a catholic priest

I have never met anybody who claims he is bright like him and yet instead of showing it in an argument he just copy pastes Coomie, Leach etc
Also he claims he is to only with a job in here despite he has more posts than anyone LOL

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2011, 07:24:02 AM »
Your lack of enough brainwattage to detect something as simple as sarcasm is failure on my part?

Oh yeah.....  Ok.   ::)

all of your backpedaling doesn't change the fact that the only thing that these statistics prove is that high taxes do not always equate to high tax revenues, high taxes DEFINITELY do not make for a balanced budget, and that the federal government is very rarely going to distribute wealth in the way most people want them to, including you.        

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2011, 07:35:42 AM »
Awww poor baby.  Your inability at understanding simple convo doesn't equate into me backpedaling.

I guess it is easy for conservatives to cry about cutting taxes when it's the liberal states that are basically feeding their own constituents back home.

::)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2011, 07:53:48 AM »
Awww poor baby.  Your inability at understanding simple convo doesn't equate into me backpedaling.

I guess it is easy for conservatives to cry about cutting taxes when it's the liberal states that are basically feeding their own constituents back home.

::)

and you think its unfair.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2011, 08:09:32 AM »
No.  I think they should be allowed to starve and eat their own children to survive.

Obviously.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2011, 08:52:54 AM »
No.  I think they should be allowed to starve and eat their own children to survive.

Obviously.

it's funny this whole thread you still haven't explained what your point is.  whenever you get called out and make an actual assertion you resort to jokes because you truly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  you're simply grasping at anything you can to bash conservatives.  and failing miserably.  it's fuckin embarrassing.  your lack of knowledge with regards to tax policy and federal spending is quite clear now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2011, 09:06:34 AM »
Lurker is a troll and nothing else.   I have asked him millions of times to defend issues on the merits and he/she/it can't.   

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2011, 09:33:41 AM »
Lurker is a troll and nothing else.   I have asked him millions of times to defend issues on the merits and he/she/it can't.   

he's been thoroughly owned (not by me, by himself, i just watched) and he just has to have the last word.  even if it makes no sense.  i had a girlfriend in college that was exactly like this. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »
it's funny this whole thread you still haven't explained what your point is.  whenever you get called out and make an actual assertion you resort to jokes because you truly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  you're simply grasping at anything you can to bash conservatives.  and failing miserably.  it's fuckin embarrassing.  your lack of knowledge with regards to tax policy and federal spending is quite clear now. 

the point is listed right there in the thread title.  are you disputing those facts?

Big fucking DUH!!!! for you in that regard.

Keep trying though.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2011, 11:40:22 AM »

By "merits" do you mean lies, posting shirtless photos of Barney Frank, whining, running in circles and going a two year old thread bumping spree?

That seems to be your standard method.  Perhaps I should try that?  Hmm?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2011, 12:29:14 PM »
the point is listed right there in the thread title.  are you disputing those facts?

Big fucking DUH!!!! for you in that regard.

Keep trying though.

i'll say it again.  and you think its unfair.  don't you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2011, 12:35:04 PM »
WTF?  I already answered that.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2011, 01:54:04 PM »
WTF?  I already answered that.

no you didn't.  you made some sarcastic remark about letting people starve.  so answer it now.  do you think it's unfair that the states that pay in the most to the feds are not the states that are getting the most federal aid?   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2011, 04:12:17 PM »
The only bitch slapping I have seen is the one that Reality gave you when you spent an extra 11 years struggling to pass the 10th grade.

After you posted on the board you were 28 years old in the tenth grade, I really don't think of anything else to say about that.

Hahahaha, look at these two clowns. Says a lot about how “smart” you two are when you actually bought that story. Really?  11 years in the 10th grade. I think Straw Man actually bought it, too. You three have the collective IQ of a rock.

The sad part is that these two morons think they’re fit to rule the rest of us and know what’s good for us. Can’t write this stuff. It’s like a bad Monty Python movie.

I’m actually stunned that you morons were stupid enough to believe that. We should definitely listen to what you clowns have to provide in regards to political discussion! LOL.

Like I said to you before, Lurker, stick to stalking 333. You don’t possess the mental  capacity to do anything else.

You're not anywhere near as smart as you think you are. Moron.  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2011, 06:43:20 AM »
Judging by the posts you made, it was quite easy to believe.  You provide proof day in and day out.

But you can backtrack now and try to change it if it suits you.  Simple math obviously was not your strong point.  No wonder you were a career high school failure.

Now you are just a middle age drive thru worker.  Nothing for you has really changed except that you are approaching 40 and mommy is getting tired of you living with her.  Good luck with that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2011, 06:47:09 AM »
Judging by the posts you made, it was quite easy to believe.  You provide proof day in and day out.

But you can backtrack now and try to change it if it suits you.  Simple math obviously was not your strong point.  No wonder you were a career high school failure.

Now you are just a middle age drive thru worker.  Nothing for you has really changed except that you are approaching 40 and mommy is getting tired of you living with her.  Good luck with that.

You got destroyed again - accept it.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2011, 06:48:55 AM »
You got destroyed again - accept it.   

Only in your fractured little mind.

How's the bet coming along?  Still want to make it?  If you can't borrow $100 from mommy, we can bet accounts.  Want to do that?  Or will you keep crying like the little bitch you are?