Author Topic: Steve Jobs has died - RIP  (Read 40109 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Jobs died
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 05:08:13 PM »
.RIP Steve, we won't see another Genius like you in this millenium again

okay, "Nostradamus"  ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »
I wonder how this will effective Apple's stock
I am thinking the same thing. This stock has been my best performer. I bought it at $79, then again at 120 and then again at 200.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
SOME OF YOU BASTARDS ARE SO FUCKING IDIOTIC WITH YOUR STATEMENTS.

FUCKING INSENSITIVE AND SELFISH

YOU NEGATIVE PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE ZERO TO SOCIETY

COME BACK AT ME WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE INTERNET COMEBACKS.....LIKE EPIC MELTDOWN ECT....

A MAN DIED AND SOME OF YOU FELLAS JUST COULD CARE LESS.....THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD TODAY IS THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE COMPASSION FOR ONE ANOTHER.

ALL I AM SAYING IS.....TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE FUCKIN RESPECT......TOO MUCH TO ASK FROM SOME PEOPLE.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

RIP STEVE JOBS!! MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 05:09:22 PM »
[img width=500 height=499]

AIDS is a bitch :'(

He looked like the evil scientist from Maniac Mansion

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 05:09:36 PM »

COME BACK AT ME WITH ALL YOUR LITTLE INTERNET COMEBACKS.....LIKE EPIC MELTDOWN ECT....

A MAN DIED AND SOME OF YOU FELLAS JUST COULD CARE LESS.....THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD TODAY IS THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE COMPASSION FOR ONE ANOTHER.

ALL I AM SAYING IS.....TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE FUCKIN RESPECT......TOO MUCH TO ASK FROM SOME PEOPLE.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Hi Lee, good to see you back.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 05:11:48 PM »
I heard he managed to stay alive by buying livers from 3rd world sources. 
all drugs - TPPIIP

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 05:11:53 PM »
I wonder how this will effective Apple's stock

not much. the question is who will innovate apple even more in the future.............the question is, will apple stay on top?.........Job's creativity was crucial to apple and we'll have to see if this creativity will continue

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2011, 05:12:00 PM »
the guy who will replace him...is homosexual. Wouldnt surprise me he was too. Dying of aids, being a narcistic egocentrical asshole his whole life both in private and corporate life seem dead give aways.
Looks like HAL has received his counter-intuitive messages.    ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »
He died for you bitches!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »
So how come all Mr. Os are still alive if steroids are só evil?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011, 05:13:36 PM »
the guy who will replace him...is homosexual. Wouldnt surprise me he was too. Dying of aids, being a narcistic egocentrical asshole his whole life both in private and corporate life seem dead give aways.

Could you be any more jealous?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2011, 05:13:48 PM »
this was just a man who sold consumer electronics, and people are mourning him

clearly a sign of our generation nothingness society

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2011, 05:15:10 PM »
More Jobs dying off on obama's watch.  nobody's surprised.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2011, 05:15:21 PM »
not much. the question is who will innovate apple even more in the future.............the question is, will apple stay on top?.........Job's creativity was crucial to apple and we'll have to see if this creativity will continue
the fuck are you talking about, you talk about him like he invented everything we used this last decade. Overating what he s done way too much. Lot of unknown people he ripped off their knowledges. He was great a marketing himself and his products, appealing to the rich elites who wanted to show off with the last expensive piece of shit from apple, that the concurence could do a lot better for half the price... but he was in no way the genius you try to portray. Far from it.

just educate yourself and take a look at all the people who are truly responsible for what has been developped at apple even if you didnt heard of them, instead of saying he did it all by himself.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »

well said. these are ussually the people who has nothing going on in thier life. so sad

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2011, 05:16:42 PM »
RIP SteveO... Your pixar movies made me laugh, and Your iphone makes it easy for me to get my jerkoff anywhere i go

Jizzacked

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2011, 05:18:09 PM »
goodnight sweet prince

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2011, 05:18:47 PM »

Dude.. everybody dies ?

A lot of people died to day, I don't know them so it does not affect me

I didn't know that guy so it doesn't affect me.

Why should it ? Because he was a billionaire ???

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2011, 05:19:57 PM »
More Jobs dying off on obama's watch.  nobody's surprised.

now that's crossing the line haha

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2011, 05:20:32 PM »
the fuck are you talking about, you talk about him like he invented everything we used this last decade. Overating what he s done way too much. Lot of unknown people he ripped off their knowledges. He was great a marketing himself and his products, appealing to the rich elites who wanted to show off with the last expensive piece of shit from apple, that the concurence could do a lot better for half the price... but he was in no way the genius you try to portray. Far from it.

just educate yourself and take a look at all the people who are truly responsible for what has been developped at apple even if you didnt heard of them, instead of saying he did it all by himself.

The day you type something positive is the day i stop posting on getbig (not serious)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2011, 05:21:45 PM »
Sad news...brilliant man

RIP

He's only dead if you want him to be.
O

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2011, 05:24:49 PM »
He's only dead if you want him to be.

It's only gay if you shove an iPhone 4.0 up your rectum shouting 'Steve Jobs STEVE JOBS'

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2011, 05:26:19 PM »

I could careless about all these bullshit they said about apple and how steve jobs was this or that.......he proved he was smarter than those other competition who had the same ideas.......he had an edge, he was a smart businessman........who said he did everything by himself?........bill Gates did not develop microsoft all by himself. that's not the fucking point..........Steve Jobs marketed his company, he innovates his products and there you have it, one of the most profitable company in america.........if you don't like apple products, that's your business, but at least see things for what they are, dude

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2011, 05:27:12 PM »
well said. these are ussually the people who has nothing going on in thier life. so sad

mmm  I'd say it's pretty much the other way around  ???

when you have something going on with your life, an unknown person's death should not "mean" something to you..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2011, 05:28:25 PM »
I wonder how much press JOE WEIDER will get when his time comes, WILL he grace the front page of Yahoo.com and the NY TIMES too ???