Author Topic: Steve Jobs has died - RIP  (Read 40113 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Steve Jobs died
« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »
So, Xerox developed it in 1981, Apple had it's version in 1983 and Microsoft had theirs in 1985. Big fucking deal. And talking about bringing shit to the masses, if you're trying to imply Apple has anything to do with bringing anything to the masses, you're an idiot. It's almost 2012 - if Apple is so superior and innovative, why has it gone from - according to you - pioneer in 1983, to 7.3% in 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

Wow... 7.3%  ::)
If Apple was the only one offering a graphical user interface in 1983, they've gone from 100% to 7.3% in 28 years. Great progress  ::)

Xerox may have had the first windows system in the 70's but it was pretty shitty.  Bill Gates paid 100,000 dollars for a Xerox Star computer and printer.  The Mac was the first computer to make a windows system "functional".
A

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2011, 05:51:17 PM »
The man took LSD and prayed to pagan gods. Must be burning in hell.

Jizzacked

« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »
The man took LSD and prayed to pagan gods. Must be burning in hell.

reeves, get the fuck out of here with your low post count and sky fairy fantasies.  this hellfire and brimstone act is growing tiresome.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Is Steve Jobs In Heaven?
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »
I don't think so. He may have had his riches on earth, but buddhism and lsd aren't getting him through the pearly gates. The man harmed this world more than most. The only way to The Father is through The Lord And Savior Jesus Christ. "Buddha" is one of Satan's disguises.

My wife and I were actually discussing this today and I agree. But I think it's unfair to say he harmed the world more than most. He did a lot of good things. Unfortunately you don't get to heaven by works alone.

Jizzacked

« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2011, 06:02:01 PM »
My wife and I were actually discussing this today and I agree. But I think it's unfair to say he harmed the world more than most. He did a lot of good things. Unfortunately you don't get to heaven by works alone.

so what conclusion did you and the wife come to coach? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2011, 06:06:55 PM »
I will say this about Jobs..it takes a lot of belief in yourself to sell your car and all your possessions to build a computer made out of fucking wood

On the other hand, he screwed a great deal of people in his life especially Steve Wozniak.  He fucked him over really good:

Jobs returned to his previous job at Atari and was given the task of creating a circuit board for the game Breakout. According to Atari founder Nolan Bushnell, Atari had offered $100 for each chip that was eliminated in the machine. Jobs had little interest in or knowledge of circuit board design and made a deal with Wozniak to split the bonus evenly between them if Wozniak could minimize the number of chips. Much to the amazement of Atari, Wozniak reduced the number of chips by 50, a design so tight that it was impossible to reproduce on an assembly line. According to Wozniak, Jobs told Wozniak that Atari had given them only $700 (instead of the actual $5,000) and that Wozniak's share was thus $350.[

Steve Jobs was brilliant but he wasn't an honest and caring person a lot of time.  But he put his company before his health many times which is why Apple is so successful today.  But hopefully he'll rest in peace
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2011, 06:07:32 PM »
so what conclusion did you and the wife come to coach? 

the ' logical ' one , he's in the pits of Hell for all eternity because he didn't accept Jesus as his lord & savior  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2011, 06:10:22 PM »

If you would have asked Steve Jobs to confess his sins and accept Jesus Christ as his personal savior he probably would have laughed right in your face.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2011, 06:31:54 PM »
The only way to The Father is through The Lord And Savior Jesus Christ. "Buddha" is one of Satan's disguises.
Just read this, then realised it was a gag post, this information was discredited and proved false 50,000 years ago - why do people still believe this nonsense, even with all the fantastic scientific information we have.
V

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2011, 06:34:56 PM »
50,000 years ago? What do they teach in schools these days? Your parents raised a dud.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2011, 06:38:07 PM »
Why would anyone care where someone they've never met goes in the "afterlife".

Yes, notice the quotes I used.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2011, 06:39:16 PM »
Sorry to see him pass away and only he and the rest of the dead know where they "are".  Maybe now I can get a Mac with HDMI and Blu Ray.  If not, fuck that noise, I'll stick with Windows.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 06, 2011, 06:40:01 PM »
50,000 years ago? What do they teach in schools these days? Your parents raised a dud.

he he he he he he he he says the guy who believes in a virgin conceiving a child from a God and then child who was born was actual the guy who got her pregnant  and he only impregnated her so he could sacrifice himself to atone for sins that he created people with to begin with

wanna talk about duds?  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #213 on: October 06, 2011, 06:41:54 PM »
You fucking clueless morons...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #214 on: October 06, 2011, 06:42:43 PM »
Just read this, then realised it was a gag post, this information was discredited and proved false 50,000 years ago - why do people still believe this nonsense, even with all the fantastic scientific information we have.

Heathen! You mean the Earth is not 6000 years old? ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »
Why would anyone care where someone they've never met goes in the "afterlife".

Yes, notice the quotes I used.

Because they are special and they are going to a magical place that you aren't privy to if you didn't drink their master's blood and eat his flesh  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2011, 06:45:47 PM »

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2011, 06:45:49 PM »

Yes and the light from nearing stars was only made to look like it took millions of years to reach Earth for some odd reason 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »
this is sooooooo epic!

X

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: October 06, 2011, 06:52:59 PM »
It's useless to worry about such things.  Better to concentrate upon the present that each of us lives in and work to make your life and that of your loved ones the best you possibly can. 

And as said elsewhere, maybe now I can get a Mac with HDMI and Blu Ray.  If  not...Piss off Apple.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2011, 06:54:08 PM »
It's useless to worry about such things.  Better to concentrate upon the present that each of us lives in and work to make your life and that of your loved ones the best you possibly can. 

And as said elsewhere, maybe now I can get a Mac with HDMI and Blu Ray.  If  not...Piss off Apple.

There is a display port to HDMI adapter now. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2011, 06:55:04 PM »
+1.  the man is fucking intense, off screen as well.  ever seen him receive an award?  he looks like he is about to split out of his skin

He seems to be perpetually wired. Keeps it entertaining.

Wish he would do more movies but he's always been ridiculously particular about what roles he takes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2011, 07:10:13 PM »
If you would have asked Steve Jobs to confess his sins and accept Jesus Christ as his personal savior he probably would have laughed right in your face.

Kinda like what I do when we talk about High School athletes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2011, 07:11:39 PM »
this is sooooooo epic!

he died fairly young didn't he?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2011, 07:12:45 PM »
he died fairly young didn't he?

about 71. Why? Are you going to chalk up his early death to an act of God?  ::) ::)
X