Author Topic: Steve Jobs has died - RIP  (Read 40133 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Re: Is Steve Jobs In Heaven?
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2011, 07:38:31 PM »
I get a kick out of the aetheists when they get angry. Wait til they arrive in Hell.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2011, 07:48:13 PM »
What you "like to call" anything is of  no concern to me.
A newbs opinion is of no concern to any of us here so STFU. So is that what they teach you in church too, by the way? Judging weather people are going to hell or not. I am sure you are filled with much virtue, you fucking clown.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2011, 07:49:25 PM »
I get a kick out of the aetheists when they get angry. Wait til they arrive in Hell.

heaven is open for you if you're fine with yourself.

bashing other religions and saying yours is the only right makes you an ignorant and a tool.

now play with your kkk friends

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2011, 07:51:50 PM »

I'm an atheist and I don't get angry, neither do I believe in Hell.  I don't think you want to argue, much less debate me on the subject of faith in God, gods, goddesses, cults the likes of the LDS, the RCH and crap like islime.  ;D

It's not so much that you'll "lose", but rather you will be revealed to all as nothing more than a mental dwarf.

Stavios

« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »
steve jobs is currently residing in what I like to call... "the big nothing".  heaven doesn't exist.  hope this helps bro

x2

he is 6 feet deep right now

well not really but he will be in a few days

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »
I don't know

end of thread

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2011, 07:56:04 PM »
I don't know

end of thread

Not fair!  ;D

But true.

Stavios

« Reply #232 on: October 06, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »
about 71. Why? Are you going to chalk up his early death to an act of God?  ::) ::)

71 is a perfect age to die

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #233 on: October 06, 2011, 07:57:20 PM »
71 is a perfect age to die

He outlived Jesus.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #234 on: October 06, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
Will we meet the Christians who supported slave trading there?

G

Stavios

« Reply #235 on: October 06, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
He outlived Jesus.

Maybe Jesus wasn't a good christian, that's why he died so young according to coach

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #236 on: October 06, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »
Maybe Jesus wasn't a good christian, that's why he died so young according to coach
Coach also claims that Jesus is a Republican.
G

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: October 06, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »

Jesus of Nazareth was a good man.

Stavios

« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2011, 08:05:54 PM »

Yeah but would he win against a subpar 1994 Dorian Yates

don't think so

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »
Yeah but would he win against a subpar 1994 Dorian Yates

don't think so

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2011, 08:24:05 PM »

Jesus of Nazareth was a story in a book. The new testament aren't his words they are supposedly his words as told by disciples and no one knows who they are and they contradict each other and none of these first hand accounts were written until decades as best until after his supposed crucifixion and any real historical references weren't until you guessed it decades after he died , they don't know when his birthday or deathday were , they don't even know if their was a town of Nazareth around the time he was supposedly alive , there is one reference to his supposedly miraculous birth and not another until a very brief reference at 12 and then nothing more until 33 , no religious contemporary writers of the time in that area make a single reference to him or his miracles yet they wrote about the most inane shit , at his supposed birth his ' father ' was reporting to his town of birth which there is no Roman record of , there are to many holes in the Jesus story to be taken seriously.

Christians are very gullible people and the irony they will dismiss evolution which there is a mountain of history converging evidence for , yet they bought this whopper of a lie knows as Jesus hook line and sinker because it's been around for 2K years , like the old saying , tell a lie long enough and it will become the truth , the Jesus myth was borrowed heavily by pagan religions and just because it last this long doesn't make it true.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2011, 08:28:00 PM »
10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope, and Johnny Cash. Now we have no jobs, no hope, and no cash.
D

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2011, 08:29:34 PM »
Don't you love it when the aetheists try to sound scholarly? As if they have a heavy academic background and just post on muscle forums part-time.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: October 06, 2011, 08:31:09 PM »
Jesus of Nazareth was a story in a book. The new testament aren't his words they are supposedly his words as told by disciples and no one knows who they are and they contradict each other and none of these first hand accounts were written until decades as best until after his supposed crucifixion and any real historical references weren't until you guessed it decades after he died , they don't know when his birthday or deathday were , they don't even know if their was a town of Nazareth around the time he was supposedly alive , there is one reference to his supposedly miraculous birth and not another until a very brief reference at 12 and then nothing more until 33 , no religious contemporary writers of the time in that area make a single reference to him or his miracles yet they wrote about the most inane shit , at his supposed birth his ' father ' was reporting to his town of birth which there is no Roman record of , there are to many holes in the Jesus story to be taken seriously.

Christians are very gullible people and the irony they will dismiss evolution which there is a mountain of history converging evidence for , yet they bought this whopper of a lie knows as Jesus hook line and sinker because it's been around for 2K years , like the old saying , tell a lie long enough and it will become the truth , the Jesus myth was borrowed heavily by pagan religions and just because it last this long doesn't make it true.

I tend to think he once existed, you don't. So be it.  Additionally,  I don't think he was the son of God, but then I am an atheist.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #244 on: October 06, 2011, 08:32:39 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #245 on: October 06, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »

This is what she looks like now.... It is the same girl.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »
I tend to think he once existed, you don't. So be it.  Additionally,  I don't think he was the son of God, but then I am an atheist.
Last time I checked Wikipedia, they say scholars mostly agreed he existed, and Wiki is generally very skeptical.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #247 on: October 06, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »
Last time I checked Wikipedia, they say scholars mostly agreed he existed, and Wiki is generally very skeptical.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for anything.  ;)
D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: October 06, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »
Don't you love it when the aetheists try to sound scholarly? As if they have a heavy academic background and just post on muscle forums part-time.

No, I don't love anything like that, ace.  I love family and friends.  Look little man, give it a rest before I so belittle you that you'll be spending all your potty training time  sitting there all anal retentive with your iPad2,  desperately searching Urbane Dictionary in vain.  In other words, fuck off and live, champ.

FTN™

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2011, 08:53:39 PM »
You don't really think you're impressing anyone, do you?