Author Topic: Steve Jobs has died - RIP  (Read 40063 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: wiki leaks says steve jobs died of aids
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2011, 05:08:01 PM »
too many hookers..i dont blame him

Perhaps you'd be interested in the actual document on Wikileaks.com:

Steve Jobs purported HIV medical status results, 2008

, its parent company Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation has existed since the 1980s[2]. It is thus plausible that the results are a re-issue of earlier tests associated with its parent company. SxCheck's website advertises "decades of experience"[3].

If Steve Jobs did have HIV, it is possible that his pancreatic cancer was a Kaposi's sarcoma, which are noted to emulate pancreatic cancer in HIV-positive patients[4]. Steve Jobs also follows a diet occasionally recommended to AIDS patients as an alternative therapy[5].

A close inspection of the second image reveals that Mr. Jobs personal details are slightly misaligned and do not follow the perspective of the surrounding text. "Born" in the "Birth date" field is also unusual, although not by itself a key signature of fabrication.

The social security number, on the other hand, is of a valid structure and was issued in California, although it is unknown if it is Mr. Jobs.

As Apple, Inc's stock price depends in part on the health of Mr. Jobs, stock speculators are motivated to introduce information critical of Mr. Jobs health.

Due to the contradictory dates, possible evidence of forgery, strong motivations for fabrication, and few motivations for a legitimate revelation, the images should not be taken at face value.]Unless otherwise specified, the document described here:
•Was first publicly revealed by WikiLeaks working with our source.
 •Was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public before release.
 •Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.

Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.

The summary is approved by the editorial board.

See here for a detailed explanation of the information on this page.

If you have similar or updated material, see our submission instructions.

Contact us

Press inquiries

Follow updates

Release dateJanuary 15, 2009

Summary

Two photos, purporting to be part of Apple CEO Steven P. Jobs medical file, show a HIV positive status. The two photos have been spread over email, and appeared in a number of Internet publications, including CNN's "ireport", which previously released a false death report for Mr. Jobs.

The results by HIV testing company SxCheck are dated 1 Sep 2004. Though SxCheck's website did not launch until 2006[1], its parent company Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation has existed since the 1980s[2]. It is thus plausible that the results are a re-issue of earlier tests associated with its parent company. SxCheck's website advertises "decades of experience"[3].

If Steve Jobs did have HIV, it is possible that his pancreatic cancer was a Kaposi's sarcoma, which are noted to emulate pancreatic cancer in HIV-positive patients[4]. Steve Jobs also follows a diet occasionally recommended to AIDS patients as an alternative therapy[5].

A close inspection of the second image reveals that Mr. Jobs personal details are slightly misaligned and do not follow the perspective of the surrounding text. "Born" in the "Birth date" field is also unusual, although not by itself a key signature of fabrication.

The social security number, on the other hand, is of a valid structure and was issued in California, although it is unknown if it is Mr. Jobs.

As Apple, Inc's stock price depends in part on the health of Mr. Jobs, stock speculators are motivated to introduce information critical of Mr. Jobs health.

Due to the contradictory dates, possible evidence of forgery, strong motivations for fabrication, and few motivations for a legitimate revelation, the images should not be taken at face value.
http://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »
Different types of pancreatic cancer, most mean death in a few months, some "lucky" and it can be removed or swapped for a new pancreas. I doubt a multi millionaire would die from HIV that turned into aids these days, and doubt the top doctors would make a mistake like thinking its pancreatic cancer instead of aids.......all crap and from wiki leaks as source  it is further doubtful,
K

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2011, 05:39:17 PM »
How disrespectful to post the guy's medical records after he's dead. pretty low.

suck my cock

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2011, 06:13:10 PM »
just went to wikkishit, what a horrible interface and full of garbage,,,,,,,I guess the old saying "ones trash is anothers gold".
There is nothing about "steve jobs died of aids" that I can see.......
K

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2011, 06:20:01 PM »
It all started when he asked Kai Green for an autograph, fate is a funny mistress.
Trans Milkshake.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Steve Jobs died
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »
The judges were clearly mocking his calves calling out that guy to pose against him

this is a really sad picture.......as much money as he had, there was nothing humanly possible that could save him. health is priceless and I 'm sure he would give half his fortune to get his health back........cancer is such a fucking disease........

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Is Steve Jobs In Heaven?
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »
Phd, Professor or similar [peer acknowledged] high level of learning in hard science.

Attendant to the above mentioned, profound background in hard science, we would also expect out hypothetical subject to manifest substantial intellectual capability in other areas (languages etc) thus our subject can thusly be held up as a "polymath" ie: a background replete with a level of academic achievement that can be labeled "heavy".

If you missed that we are talking of a Leonardo Da Vinci, a Von Neumann, Issac Newton or Getbigs Dan Duchaine!

If you are as slow as you appear to be, this "heavy" group does not include Getbigs Mal fucking Pigford or other similarly intellectually inept scumbags!

Clear enough for you?

Mister "I'm a thick fuck impressed by grad students with majors in law"

fuck off

You've got attitude problems.
from incomplete data

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »
health is priceless and I 'm sure he would give half his fortune to get his health back

It may be a bit late for that, but your point is a good one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
just went to wikkishit, what a horrible interface and full of garbage,,,,,,,I guess the old saying "ones trash is anothers gold".
There is nothing about "steve jobs died of aids" that I can see.......

Which is why I posted this link to the Wikileaks article: http://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008

Notice this is from 2008. Steve Jobs had been seriously ill for some time. He was first diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2004. It is very unusual for someone to survive this particular cancer for as long as he did.

If you read the article, you'll see that Wikileaks suggests that the information suggesting he had HIV was probably bogus.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2011, 08:51:00 PM »
It may be a bit late for that, but your point is a good one.

Unfortunately money doesn't always buy good health.

Stavios

« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2011, 08:54:36 PM »
How disrespectful to post the guy's medical records after he's dead. pretty low.

absolutely, that's pretty classless

who gives a shit about the cause of his death anyway...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: October 07, 2011, 08:56:22 PM »
absolutely, that's pretty classless

Particularly when it would appear the medical records are bogus.

You were expecting class on Getbig?

Stavios

« Reply #312 on: October 07, 2011, 09:02:26 PM »
Particularly when it would appear the medical records are bogus.

You were expecting class on Getbig?

well the lack of class go to wikileaks in the first place

I expect the worst from getbig, always 8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: October 07, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »
well the lack of class go to wikileaks in the first place

I expect the worst from getbig, always 8)

Then I guess you aren't disappointed very often.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: October 07, 2011, 09:24:52 PM »
steve jobs was a bit of a bser, I like his business sense, very long term oriented, but the dude was a bser for sure

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »
steve jobs was a bit of a bser, I like his business sense, very long term oriented, but the dude was a bser for sure

So is that your eulogy for Steve....He was a bit of a BSer.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: October 07, 2011, 09:34:39 PM »
I don't owe the man a eulogy, I liked some of the things he did, I like his approach to business, that's about it. I would not invite him for dinner at my house, but I would like to discuss business with him

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2011, 09:58:01 PM »
I don't owe the man a eulogy, I liked some of the things he did, I like his approach to business, that's about it. I would not invite him for dinner at my house, but I would like to discuss business with him

I was being sarcastic.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: October 07, 2011, 10:05:13 PM »
I was being sarcastic.

lol, I was thinkin git would be a funn obituary, simply "was a bit of a bullshitter"

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Wikileaks says Steve Jobs died of aids
« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
So I guess what we learn here is that an Apple a day, really doesn't keep the Doctor away.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2011, 11:07:38 PM »
So I guess what we learn here is that an Apple a day, really doesn't keep the Doctor away.

....In very poor taste. But, very very funny! Even Steve must be laughing at this little bit.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2011, 11:08:46 PM »
Look and learn, homo!

You've got it coming to you... the fruits of your worm-filled, cock-stuffed and cancerous asshole!

Mental breakdown, second-hand wheelchair, locked up, handcuffed and shackled; confined, caged and quarantined within that shit-soaked, state run AIDS hospice.

A diseased, bib-dribbling bastard; protease inhibited; the piss-soaked pyjama wearer with Kaposi's Sarcoma drenching his dirty, cock-crazed homosexual skin!

Deaths door doth call your name!

vile cunt!

Fuckin Poetry right there

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #322 on: October 07, 2011, 11:09:27 PM »
Nobody can accuse her of being a fag hag.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: October 08, 2011, 12:51:42 AM »

:-\

w8m8

« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2011, 01:37:56 AM »
Then I guess you aren't disappointed very often.

You weren't invited here and are free to leave .. the sooner the better in fact since you feel the need to complain about the way things go here

attitudes and opinions like yours are what has taken the piss on what Getbig was

It's morphing into a pink fluffy version of facebook