Author Topic: Robby Robinson talks about BB in the past and present  (Read 7996 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Robby Robinson talks about BB in the past and present
« on: October 06, 2011, 04:45:08 AM »
Robby Robinson, one of the most gifted guys of the 7-8ties, and also a nice person, talks pretty open about training & drug use. What surprises me, in the second part he sounds enthusiastic about Phil Heat's genetics.

(turn up the volume)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Robby Robinson talks about BB in the past and present
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 04:56:59 AM »
so, what did he take?

No way i'm wasting 30mins of my life to watch that shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 05:05:02 AM »
so, what did he take?

Today you can't win a show with that old information, so what's the use?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 05:05:56 AM »
Today you can't win a show with that old information, so what's the use?

Maybe i'm a bodybuilding historian?  ::) ::) ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 05:09:23 AM »
Maybe i'm a bodybuilding historian?  ::) ::) ::)

LOL, similar motivation as Japan's motivation for whale hunting: "for purposes of scientific research"  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 05:10:47 AM »
LOL, similar motivation as Japan's motivation for whale hunting: "for purposes of scientific research"  ::)

Exactly that, so what the fuck does he say, 5mg of Dbol and one amp of primo on every third christmas eve?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 05:12:11 AM »
so, what did he take?

All Robby needed to win Mr World was 1 shot of Primobolan or was it Durabolin, his answers depend on the the alignment of the moon when you ask him ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 05:14:04 AM »
All Robby needed to win Mr World was 1 shot of Primobolan or was it Durabolin, his answers depend on the the alignment of the moon when you ask him ::)

I always take my sextant to the gym to take my PWO shake at the right time, didn't know i have to do that with my dbol as well.

Thanks a lot!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 05:14:38 AM »
Exactly that, so what the fuck does he say, 5mg of Dbol and one amp of primo on every third christmas eve?

Take a $1,000 master class and he might tell you  ;D
http://www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 05:15:22 AM »
Take a $1,000 master class and he might tell you  ;D
http://www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php

LOL, i can buy so much steroids and HGH form that money, i will need no one's advice anymore.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 05:21:07 AM »

What's the big fuss on whale hunting? I don't get it.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 05:27:23 AM »

Yep, fish is fish, who gives a fuck if some hippies tell you not to do it.

:o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 05:31:45 AM »

Maybe because you simply don't give a fuck?  ::)

Username222

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 06:07:30 AM »
Does he mention what Arnold used to call him at parties?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 06:55:22 AM »
So far his first experience with anabolics was a shot of deca which made him ill and shake ( possibly due to having sickle cell ) , he said he wasn't gonna have to rely on drugs and basically cut the doses in half and not try and play the size game and focus more on the artistic side of physique development  ::)

back then NO ONE really took much of anything , Robby: we worked so hard on shape and development and appearing bigger on-stage

he trained 3 days on 1 off , 3 days on 1 day off etc , trained 20 sets per bodypart still does 15-17 sets , can't build your body on ' chump-change sets , not a fan of H.I.T apparently , posing is harder than working out and shapes the muscle  ??? train with Robby for 4 days $1K

still deadlifts - 645  or sounds like six 45s  not sure , squat - 500 , no injuries at all , no knee pain , joint pain etc , feels he stronger now than when he was a bodybuilder , no torn muscles ever or injuries

206lbs now 29" waist 20" arms

doesn't think you really need all that ( gear GH insulin ) everyone today looks the same , same type of physiques , praises Heath can change the way that people view what bodybuilders are all about , there should be a changing of the guard concerning gear , guys today are using to much and dropping dead at 36-40 years old , IFBB needs to step in and down-size the athletes

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 07:32:15 AM »
Well he has a point about guys dropping dead before 40 years old and he's sitting there fine well into his 60s.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 07:59:30 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 08:08:16 AM »
So far his first experience with anabolics was a shot of deca which made him ill and shake ( possibly due to having sickle cell ) , he said he wasn't gonna have to rely on drugs and basically cut the doses in half and not try and play the size game and focus more on the artistic side of physique development  ::)

back then NO ONE really took much of anything , Robby: we worked so hard on shape and development and appearing bigger on-stage

he trained 3 days on 1 off , 3 days on 1 day off etc , trained 20 sets per bodypart still does 15-17 sets , can't build your body on ' chump-change sets , not a fan of H.I.T apparently , posing is harder than working out and shapes the muscle  ??? train with Robby for 4 days $1K

still deadlifts - 645  or sounds like six 45s  not sure , squat - 500 , no injuries at all , no knee pain , joint pain etc , feels he stronger now than when he was a bodybuilder , no torn muscles ever or injuries

doesn't think you really need all that ( gear GH insulin ) everyone today looks the same , same type of physiques , praises Heath can change the way that people view what bodybuilders are all about , there should be a changing of the guard concerning gear , guys today are using to much and dropping dead at 36-40 years old , IFBB needs to step in and down-size the athletes

LOL, no mentioning of the Weider principles?  ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 08:44:27 AM »
so, what did he take?

If you want to learn what bodybuilding back then was about then watch it. I only got through the first interview and I thought it was good.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 08:46:43 AM »

Like I've been saying for years on here, back then drugs WERE the finishing touches and training took priority.........now it's reversed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 09:03:35 AM »
Like I've been saying for years on here, back then drugs WERE the finishing touches and training took priority.........now it's reversed.

I agree they basically didn't take as much back then now there is so much more available from insulin to growth hormones and the elaborate stacks people take now with. But human nature dictates if 2 5mg d-bols work fine then 10 will work better , I think the were more responsible with use but some were abusing them back then as well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 04:51:32 AM »
Part III & V

Don't listen if you're only interested in his stack  ;)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 05:04:35 AM »
He`s still got a great peak on the biceps,and the exercise he is describing is the spider curl.But he`d have had that peak regardless of what biceps exercise he did.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 05:13:27 AM »
He`s still got a great peak on the biceps,and the exercise he is describing is the spider curl.But he`d have had that peak regardless of what biceps exercise he did.

Imagine how his physique would look like if he was in his prime and had access to today's gear...

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 05:20:53 AM »
Imagine how his physique would look like if he was in his prime and had access to today's gear...

Like dogshit?
Trans Milkshake.