Author Topic: IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%  (Read 5733 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%
IBOPE zogby international ^ | 10/6/11 | Corry Schiermeyer

http://www.ibopezogby.com/news/2011/10/06/ibope-zogby-poll-cain-expands-lead-over-gop-field-leads-obama-46-44

Cains share of the GOP primary has jumped 10 percentage points since Sept. 26 and is now at 38%. Mitt Romney is second with 18%, followed by both Rick Perry and Ron Paul, at 12% each.

(Excerpt) Read more at ibopezogby.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Ok so are u douchbag libs worried more about Obama loosing or the fact that conservatives might vote in a black dude and a hispanic dude. U guys would loose the race card forever. Plus our black dude is a hell of alot more black then your black dude. Our black dude has accomplished more then your black dude, our black dude doesn't stutter like the village idiot without his telepromter. If Rubio is his pick..how will you ever pull in the latins with your douchbag lib elites, when our guy can actually speak spanish. Doomed......
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%
IBOPE zogby international ^ | 10/6/11 | Corry Schiermeyer

http://www.ibopezogby.com/news/2011/10/06/ibope-zogby-poll-cain-expands-lead-over-gop-field-leads-obama-46-44

Cains share of the GOP primary has jumped 10 percentage points since Sept. 26 and is now at 38%. Mitt Romney is second with 18%, followed by both Rick Perry and Ron Paul, at 12% each.

(Excerpt) Read more at ibopezogby.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL at those poll numbers...  I've been seeing these polls by ibopezogby and they're so far from all the other polls it isn't funny.  Who are they polling? kids?  38 % for Cain and Perry is tied with Paul ::)  hahaha, but bullshit.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok so are u douchbag libs worried more about Obama loosing or the fact that conservatives might vote in a black dude and a hispanic dude. U guys would loose the race card forever. Plus our black dude is a hell of alot more black then your black dude. Our black dude has accomplished more then your black dude, our black dude doesn't stutter like the village idiot without his telepromter. If Rubio is his pick..how will you ever pull in the latins with your douchbag lib elites, when our guy can actually speak spanish. Doomed......
I just want Ron Paul to win.  If Paul were black, I'd still vote for him in the primary and against Obama if he won.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

And we went to Morehouse College.. Boom

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

And you arent gonna vote for him.. cuz he is black

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I just want Ron Paul to win.  If Paul were black, I'd still vote for him in the primary and against Obama if he won.

Same.

I just feel like going against the grain.

Addendum and serious question. How many white people will not vote at all if it's down to a black man and a black man?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Same.

I just feel like going against the grain.

Addendum and serious question. How many white people will not vote at all if it's down to a black man and a black man?
and bonus, Paul knows the difference between the Constitution and The Declaration of Independence.  :D  Cain, not so much lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Zogby use to be a pretty good poll.  Their numbers were within the ball park of other polls but this year, all their polls have been so far different than everyone else it had me wondering what the hell changed?  It's just so off from the others, it's unbelievable.

Looks like this year a Brazillian company bought a majority stake in Zogby.  Makes me wonder what kind of changes they made and for what purpose.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 03:22:08 PM »
Uh oh.  The man is on fire.   :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 04:49:40 PM »
yeah i can see those southern red necks voting a black man as pres  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 04:58:38 PM »
yeah i can see those southern red necks voting a black man as pres  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Funny coming from a racist dickhead like yourself.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 05:12:26 PM »
Funny coming from a racist dickhead like yourself.

your mommy wouldn't be happy you talking like that

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »
your mommy wouldn't be happy you talking like that

Where's your white hood, thug?

Yesterday you claimed that racism is acceptable when it's directed at people like Mr. Cain, whose viewpoints differ from yours.

Pretty low, even for you.  :-\

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »
repubs will never nominate a black for pres is what i said mama's boy

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 06:28:57 PM »
repubs will never nominate a black for pres is what i said mama's boy

No, you didn't. Yesterday you said it was no big deal that people were calling Cain a "n*****" so racism is apparently acceptable to you.

Where's your white hood?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 06:39:16 PM »
hahahaha you little fag the title of the post was   Obama Supporters call Black GOP Candidate An "Uncle Tom N*@&@@" 

oh my god she said ni#### ,one person really is that all you have . THE TITLE SAID SUPPORTERS WITH AN S hey but nice try mama's boy

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »
hahahaha you little fag the title of the post was   Obama Supporters call Black GOP Candidate An "Uncle Tom N*@&@@"  

oh my god she said ni#### ,one person really is that all you have . THE TITLE SAID SUPPORTERS WITH AN S hey but nice try mama's boy

And you're homophobic, too. How very "leftist" of you. Thug.

What a vile and disgusting person you are. Racist and homophobic.

Where's your white hood?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 06:50:26 PM »
just proved you wrong, it's good to be me  :D :D :D :D :D :D
maybe mommy can make you some chocolate chip cookies  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 06:53:03 PM »
just proved you wrong, it's good to be me  :D :D :D :D :D :D
maybe mommy can make you some chocolate chip cookies  :D

You think racism is acceptable because it's directed at Cain. Thus you are a racist. You're also homophobic.

Seriously, where's your white hood? Far-left trash like yourself always show their true colors. Can't keep that hatred pent-up forever.  :-\

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2011, 06:57:30 PM »
You think racism is acceptable because it's directed at Cain. Thus you are a racist. You're also homophobic.

Seriously, where's your white hood? Far-left trash like yourself always show their true colors. Can't keep that hatred pent-up forever.  :-\

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D why don't you get yourself your own place, don't you think your mother would like her privacy.that's like taking welfare from your mother  :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2011, 07:05:07 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D why don't you get yourself your own place, don't you think your mother would like her privacy.that's like taking welfare from your mother  :D :D

Why do you gotta keep bringing people's mom into shit?  Go to the G&O...bitch.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2011, 07:11:25 PM »

Why do you gotta keep bringing people's mom into shit?  Go to the G&O...bitch.

The little racist bigot likes projecting his problems onto others.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »
tell everyone where you live  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and be honest  :D