Author Topic: What's more gay? Following someone on Twitter or Liking something on Facebook?  (Read 1954 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I think both type of people need to be punched in the hit.  I sure the fuck ain't following someone or clicking Like for the fact someone just took a shit.

It might be my age, but I don't get the appeal of this shit and especially don't get it when adults my age spend 1/2 their time on this crap.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Quiet, "mons venus"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
i still don't twitter, have an account with zero followers and zero followings..... but i do have a FB that i use on a daily bases ...it gets me thru my boring work day....but i have to say its more like 60%GB 20%FB and 20% work.....

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I don't have facebook or twitter.  Both are only used by narcissistic guys.  Waste of time get a life and go outside.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
I don't have facebook or twitter.  Both are only used by narcissistic ####.  Waste of time get a life and go outside.

Says the guy posting on a bodybuilding forum...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I don't have facebook or twitter.  Both are only used by narcissistic ####.  Waste of time get a life and go outside.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
twitter as a whole is gayer than facebook. facebook can be used to get laid.

you can hear it in the phonetics of the word "twitter". sounds like a bunch of giggling dandies spreading gossip about celebrities and makeup

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
twitter as a whole is gayer than facebook. facebook can be used to get laid.

you can hear it in the phonetics of the word "twitter". sounds like a bunch of giggling dandies spreading gossip about celebrities and makeup

seeing how much ass kissing goes on on twitter is disgusting, too.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Why don't you get off Getbig?

G

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Why don't you get off Getbig?

why don't you suck my dick  8)

Jizzacked

I am back in school finishing my degree after a long hiatus.  you should have seen the look of disbelief/disgust from the younger generation when they asked who was on facebook, and I was one of the only hands that didn't go up.  I signed up for an account like 2 years ago at the urging of various people, and the next day I had a half dozen friend requests from people I hadn't spoken to in years, and had no interest in talking to again.  I put in my delete account request that day, and haven't looked back.  to this day, I have no idea how those fuckers from my past found me so fast... it was like a worldwide bulletin went out or something.  creepy to say the least, and I want no part in that.

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I am back in school finishing my degree after a long hiatus.  you should have seen the look of disbelief/disgust from the younger generation when they asked who was on facebook, and I was one of the only hands that didn't go up.  I signed up for an account like 2 years ago at the urging of various people, and the next day I had a half dozen friend requests from people I hadn't spoken to in years, and had no interest in talking to again.  I put in my delete account request that day, and haven't looked back.  to this day, I have no idea how those fuckers from my past found me so fast... it was like a worldwide bulletin went out or something.  creepy to say the least, and I want no part in that.
now this is a role model.

fuck you facebook pussies.

Jizzacked

why don't you suck my dick  8)

while I agree with your original sentiment regarding social networking, I must insist that you watch your mouth convict.  garebear is a battle scarred vet of getbig, as well as the war on ragheads.  

Jizzacked

now this is a role model.

fuck you facebook pussies.

thanks brotha, and +1 to that :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
what's
more
gay? following someone on twitter or liking something on facebook
     posting in a forum about oiled up men in thongs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

I have no facebook or twitter or texting or BlackBerry etc...If I am talking to someone and they start to text on their "device" I walk away.
If someone wants to "talk" to me they literally  have to.
K

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
while I agree with your original sentiment regarding social networking, I must insist that you watch your mouth convict.  garebear is a battle scarred vet of getbig, as well as the war on ragheads.  
;D

It's leg day. Bout to tear it up!!!!!!!!!!
G

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Facebook and Twitter, just two of the components that make up the Cirque du So Ghey of the interwebs.  Perfect setting for the Emo creeps.

Fuck that noise.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Twitter is good for businesses and celebrities, but of course you have idiots that have no business using it tweeting about the lamest shit possible, like they're having tea and what not.

Facebook is good for normal people just like Getbig is for all us twisted freaks ;D Facebook is too PC for me, but it does have it's uses, like for perving or hooking up with chicks. The "like" feature is extremely gay and I think that there are worse attention whores on FB than you find here.

suckmymuscle

.What's more gay?  Following someone on Twitter or Liking something on Facebook?

Nothing is gayer than Twitter. Nothing!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
i still don't twitter, have an account with zero followers and zero followings..... but i do have a FB that i use on a daily bases ...it gets me thru my boring work day....but i have to say its more like 60%GB 20%FB and 20% work.....

x2 GB >>> FB

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I have no facebook or twitter or texting or BlackBerry etc...If I am talking to someone and they start to text on their "device" I walk away.
If someone wants to "talk" to me they literally  have to.
glad people like you and me are still around brotha.  fuck these little textin' twits.  fuk em.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  Nothing is gayer than Twitter. Nothing!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Oh, really?

What about your mom?

G