Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99325 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #875 on: October 10, 2011, 08:01:59 PM »
These "Flea Party" morons occupying Wall Street are true adonis' secret heros. He just doesn't have the nutsack to man the fuck up and join them.

C'mon ta - take a stand. Take the apron off and be a man for once in your life you libfag, Cabbage Patch Kid look-alike.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #876 on: October 10, 2011, 09:37:57 PM »
show me an unemployed engineer or computer scientist.  fact is these 99% people have no real tangible skills, so they whine.
I dont like twinks.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #877 on: October 10, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »
Add lack of skill to a shitty work ethic and there you go...Generation Entitlement.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #878 on: October 10, 2011, 09:51:51 PM »
Add lack of skill to a shitty work ethic and there you go...Generation Entitlement.

And its common knowledge that a liberal arts degree won't land you a cushy desk job like it used to. If these kids cant afford a 80k education, why not try community college and take up a trade. There is LOTS of money in trades. Its not a poor mans career anymore.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #879 on: October 10, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »

Apparently 99% of these unemployed assclowns are just plain ignorant fucktards.  I bet even ol' tdongz doesn't bite the dick that "feeds" him.  Unless he's told to. 

FTN.

At 52 years old... let's do some backwards math here.

Guy looks like a blue collar guy who worked in a trade.

Let's say he started working at 20 years old.

He's 52 now.

So after 32 years of working ... retirement is "just a dream" ? What the fuck?

I work with a bunch of people his age, while not everyone in mid 50s is ready to retire, a lot of people are about 10 years away from doing so comfortably.
Idiot.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #880 on: October 10, 2011, 10:23:03 PM »
show me an unemployed engineer or computer scientist.  fact is these 99% people have no real tangible skills, so they whine.
There are tons of them...just as there are tons of unemployed attorneys, and people with PhDs...
there are varying reasons for their unemployment...from personal issues, to being laid off.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #881 on: October 10, 2011, 10:25:30 PM »
And its common knowledge that a liberal arts degree won't land you a cushy desk job like it used to. If these kids cant afford a 80k education, why not try community college and take up a trade. There is LOTS of money in trades. Its not a poor mans career anymore.

I live in suburbs of Chicago. A lot of my friends and acquaintances went to community college for first 2-3 years at about $1,500-$2,000 a year.
Then they transferred to a public university like University of Illinois at Chicago where tuition is super cheap, especially if you rent an apartment with a few room mates off campus to split the costs. You can get a bachelor degree this way for under $20,000 or less if you hold a part time job, or even close to debt free if you apply to the thousands of scholarships available, grants, and work a decent "crappy" job during the summer.

Shit isn't fucking rocket science!

My girlfriend's brother in law's buddy went to U of Chicago and got a bachelor degree in political science and owes close to $200,000 for under grad. Now the dude smokes weed and plays video games all day ...and still owes $200,000.

Lot of dumbs people in the world.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #882 on: October 10, 2011, 10:33:27 PM »
I'm not a big fan of taxing the rich more and these guys bumming out there in front of Wall st but consider the following.

Is it ok to be so rich that you can hire people to make you more money while you barely work 5 hours a week? You are so rich that you can rig the system in your favor using those under you to make you boatloads more vs what your workers get paid. Is that ok?

all drugs - TPPIIP

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #883 on: October 10, 2011, 11:38:50 PM »

I know plenty of them,,,,who are these people at getbig who make such claims as yours,,,,i dont get it fella I just dont get it  ::)

you have 240,,who claims dcotors dont make grammar mistakes,,,

you have adonis,,who hates these 99ers,,whoever they are but yet in other posts,,he SUPPORTS this kind of stuff,,,

Wiggs,,,is the only person who is honest here in this whole board,,along withg gh15 and I,,,,Alex23 also,,,,

all you are ridiculous,,,,

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #884 on: October 11, 2011, 12:34:54 AM »
I'm a math moron without abstract thought, SOMEONE DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD  :D

If your a model celeberity etc very different. Unless the guy was advocating being gay at the church, or doing gay things at the church there no cause to fire him. Your using a gray area to exploit a clear cut decision.  it's not morally clear whether or not an adult can date a sixteen year old, it's a gray area, but no one in their right mind thinks it's alright for them to date a 6 year old.

Again, why do you think YOUR judgement of what is right and wrong to do is superior to theirs? You can think of any set of rules and they're all identical in "value", it's purely axiomatic and you can't prove their "superiority". Of course, there is law and some set of rules no "private" law can break but then again, why do I have to follow someone else's view on who do you fire? It's purely subjective. What you do here is creating some protected groups like women, gay people, black people, maybe disabled people as well and it's nothing but hypocritical political corectness. I am 5'5'', I am also in minority and if I worked somewhere where height is important I couldn't sue my boss for "heightism" (yes, there is such thing!) becouse he found taller guy for my position. I am also blond, so if I worked as a waiter and out of a sudden my boss decided he wanted only brunets then I couldn't sue him. What if I worked at a construction and boss bought new machines and it made unable for left-handed guys to operate? Again, I won't be able to sue him becouse of that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2011, 03:57:21 AM »
You guys realize that this is shattering the myth that only Black people are on Welfare, have many children and are looking for more handouts.  This is getting ridiculous at this point.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: October 11, 2011, 04:05:46 AM »
OMFFFFG 2 things here.

FIRST she is NOT in the highest tax bracket which is 35 percent.  With 52k a year, she pays 25 Percent in taxes.

Year 2011 income brackets and tax rates
25%   $34,501 – $83,600

Next, if she is out there marching with the Wall Street protesting Morons or supports them, then Higher Taxes are what they are basically advocating as there is just no other way to PAY for their Demands.  So she is bitching about her Tax Rate which she has no clue about, then she proceeds to throw her support to a group that has demands that can only be met by RAISING Taxes. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: October 11, 2011, 04:09:47 AM »
Another who FAILS to admit they made a Horrible Choice and by his own admission of having "0 Prospects", is not willing to do anything about it.  He then proceeds to mention he is a member of a "Greek Organization".

A Fraternity.  It was all a party and now that the lights are turned off and the the party is over, he is left clueless holding an empty beer cup and a shitty degree while looking for someone else to blame.  Fuck him.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #888 on: October 11, 2011, 04:12:38 AM »
THESE GUYS ARE FUCKING DUMB, NAIVE AND STUPID GOONS.

NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY SHOULD PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2011, 04:21:11 AM »
Look at this genius.  She realizes that she is doing nothing but digging herself deeper into debt and Financing her life by using Student Loans and yet will keep on doing so.  I think there is something missing in many of these peoples brains.  They lack a critical part of comprehension that enables one to understand that they are driving the feedback loop that is causing their problems.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2011, 04:22:34 AM »
I`d also be interested to know how Obesity factors into all of this.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #891 on: October 11, 2011, 04:24:09 AM »
Bitch majored in chin.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: October 11, 2011, 04:26:52 AM »
Not only is the Feedback Loop damaged here, note the smug attitude at the end when her All Or Nothing brain insults anyone working in the Fast Food Industry as if she is too good for that sort of thing as she quips ,"You want fries with that?".  Sickening.  I find it hard to feel sorry for most of these people with their present attitudes and damaged brains.

“I am a college senior paying for school myself. My parents can’t afford to pay their own bills, much less mine.
I’m thousands of $ in debt, work 20+ hrs a week @ $8.00/hr and still carry a full course load AND extracurriculars.
I just had to give up grad school because I can’t pay.
I AM THE 99%
…do you want fries with that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #893 on: October 11, 2011, 04:29:06 AM »
These people are the full culmination of media, govt, and academia propaganda.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #894 on: October 11, 2011, 04:30:32 AM »
36 pages of incredibly stupid, has now reached the stupid point, methinks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: October 11, 2011, 04:30:46 AM »
This one flat out says that HE IS OWED A LIVING.  100 Grand down the toilet and can`t even spell Epitome.  Furthermore, note that his mother is filing for a 2nd Bankruptcy.  The apple doesn`t fall too far from the proverbial tree and I don`t doubt that he had any intention or realization whatsoever that these loans were not free.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: October 11, 2011, 04:34:09 AM »
36 pages of incredibly stupid, has now reached the stupid point, methinks.
While I differ with many of 33333386 political views and others of course, I realize that someone is going to have to pay for all of these morons mistakes.  I don`t want it to be me, or anyone else that had nothing to do with this nonsense.  The dollar figure here is much too high for it to go unnoticed or unaccounted for.  This kind of behavior will only drive the economy down further and there is no indication that this behavior is letting up from these morons.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: October 11, 2011, 04:37:36 AM »
This one is asking what did she do wrong from 2008-2010. Uh, how about taking out 70 grand in loans to start with.  On a secondary note, I`d say its time to stop eating so much as well.  I wonder why and most people don`t have the wherewithal to not engage in this type of behavior.  Buy Now, Pay later society will always be a pretext for disaster to an economy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #898 on: October 11, 2011, 04:38:53 AM »
While I differ with many of 33333386 political views and others of course, I realize that someone is going to have to pay for all of these morons mistakes.  I don`t want it to be me, or anyone else that had nothing to do with this nonsense.  The dollar figure here is much too high for it to go unnoticed or unaccounted for.  This kind of behavior will only drive the economy down further and there is no indication that this behavior is letting up from these morons.
We've been robbing Peter to pay Paul for decades. What this new group has grafted onto such behaviour is a distorted sense of entitlement. I think that's what really strikes me.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: October 11, 2011, 04:40:59 AM »
We've been robbing Peter to pay Paul for decades. What this new group has grafted onto such behaviour is a distorted sense of entitlement. I think that's what really strikes me.  :-\
Its downright strange if you ask me.  Perhaps it coincides with doing nothing but watching television all day and relaxing any abstract or practical thought until the brain no longer develops those areas.