Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99268 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #1050 on: October 12, 2011, 08:01:14 PM »
Corporations are people. As a person, they have the same influence that I do, right? Isn't that the side you're on and the argument you make day after day? (You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.)

My Senator absolutely ignored me when I tried to contact him about deplorable healthcare standards at the VA. (I was having severe chest pains and was sent home with Aspercreme and an Ibuprofen script).  I bet if I filled his campaign coffers I would have his cell phone number. But instead of pursuing my own wealth, I served my country, so I guess I am a lesser person in the eyes of those elected to represent me.

I'm not sure if you completely understand the issue. While poor people were fighting and dying in wars, the wealthiest one percent were getting a tax break. There was no 'trickle down' effect, which is what was usually used as justification, because the economy was going to shit. If it's even mentioned to let the tax breaks expire, it's "class warfare".

This system is broken.
First of all thank you for your service.

Second of all please stop acting that b/c you served youre entitled to certain things.

You are entitled to what your contract said you are. You can play the I served in iraq/afghanistan card all you want but you know what...YOU KNEW THAT WAS A POSSIBILITY WHEN YOU SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE. you knew you would get paid for this service, you knew the amount you would get paid for this service.

NOBODY forced you into the military, you did that of your own free will knowing all the possible outcomes.

The system isnt broken the ppl within the system are broken...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1051 on: October 12, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »
Serious question gare, what do you hope to see happen as a result of these protests?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1052 on: October 12, 2011, 08:54:38 PM »
I don't have the time to look for it right now, but would someone please post FatPanda's "I'm a 99%er" poster.

Thanks in advance.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #1053 on: October 12, 2011, 09:36:09 PM »
Corporations are people. As a person, they have the same influence that I do, right? Isn't that the side you're on and the argument you make day after day? (You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.)

My Senator absolutely ignored me when I tried to contact him about deplorable healthcare standards at the VA. (I was having severe chest pains and was sent home with Aspercreme and an Ibuprofen script).  I bet if I filled his campaign coffers I would have his cell phone number. But instead of pursuing my own wealth, I served my country, so I guess I am a lesser person in the eyes of those elected to represent me.

I'm not sure if you completely understand the issue. While poor people were fighting and dying in wars, the wealthiest one percent were getting a tax break. There was no 'trickle down' effect, which is what was usually used as justification, because the economy was going to shit. If it's even mentioned to let the tax breaks expire, it's "class warfare".

This system is broken.

A corporation is a fictitious person for legal purposes. Being incorporated protects the business owners personal assets from being attached to a judgment in case they are sued. 95%+ of corporations are closely held-- meaning they are family businesses or small businesses that are not publicly traded and have nothing to do with Wall Street. But Don't let those pesky facts get in the way of your dementia and ignorance. Fight the power!

Also, it is rather telling that you equate poor people dying in wars with rich people getting tax breaks as if the two are interconnected. Based on that your odd observation, I figured I would take the time to explain some facts that evade you: Since we have a volunteer army that goes to war at the behest of the government, and the government passes legislation that sets forth who gets tax breaks, shouldn't you be protesting outside of capitol hill, or at yourself while looking in the mirror?

Finally, who wants to cut funding for the military-- which includes healthcare+ benefits like the VA? I'll give you a hint jarhead-- It ain't the red neck racist extremists who clean up after themselves when they protest and say the rosary daily.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1054 on: October 13, 2011, 03:06:43 AM »
I don't have the time to look for it right now, but would someone please post FatPanda's "I'm a 99%er" poster.

Thanks in advance.

I polish off 3 chunky Kit Kats with each of my 4 Chicken Tikka and Pilaf meals, I have a keg instead of a 6 pack, the 2 women in my call centre won't sleep with me even though I've shown them the best comics from my collection to prove that the Hulk is the strongest there is, and people in Getbig won't take my advice on dieting seriously even after I've posted my pics that clearly show I have veins in my stomach at 43% bodyfat.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha but at least I'm not in the 1%.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #1055 on: October 13, 2011, 03:28:13 AM »
I polish off 3 chunky Kit Kats with each of my 4 Chicken Tikka and Pilaf meals, I have a keg instead of a 6 pack, the 2 women in my call centre won't sleep with me even though I've shown them the best comics from my collection to prove that the Hulk is the strongest there is, and people in Getbig won't take my advice on dieting seriously even after I've posted my pics that clearly show I have veins in my stomach at 43% bodyfat.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha but at least I'm not in the 1%.

All Moa Steak
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1056 on: October 13, 2011, 04:45:34 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha but at least I'm not in the 1%.
I'd forgot he always did that.    :-\       ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1057 on: October 13, 2011, 05:08:37 AM »

My Senator absolutely ignored me when I tried to contact him about deplorable healthcare standards at the VA. (I was having severe chest pains and was sent home with Aspercreme and an Ibuprofen script).  I bet if I filled his campaign coffers I would have his cell phone number. But instead of pursuing my own wealth, I served my country, so I guess I am a lesser person in the eyes of those elected to represent me.

This system is broken.

Hahahaha you think becouse you served you're entitled to anything? Oh boy. You were an idiot to join the US army in the first place. Where did you station? Did you kill innocent Iraq people or innocent Afghan people?

I know, I know, you were helping them! That's same shit Germany, Russia and Austria told everyone during great Polish split. They called our freedom fighters "terrorists" tortured and killed them just like you. You're shameless criminal.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: October 13, 2011, 07:49:57 AM »
the system is not broken, it works fine for those who work and contribute, asshat. Who are they? the ones who ve been raised by working, contributing, faithful families. Who s complaining? those who ve been badly raised by hippy parents.

You morons are never ever going to change the rules of nature. You re not going to change the rules of the eternal game and the pyramidal structure of hierarchy  inside all animal species. Keep on dreaming like the little kids who ve been spoonfed by mommy while other were raised to become mature and deal with reality.

What leads system to a risk of collapse are the millions, billions of useless pricks that have been spawned by their parents without being educated and who cannot contribute to the specie as a result.
Instead of whining against "society", these pricks should ask their parents why they didnt give them everything they needed to be healthy, happy contributing individuals.

All these problems would be solved if the smartest individuals in mankind voted who can and who cant have kids based on their psychological and spiritual profile. Giving birth to offsprings should be a gift, an opportuniy, not a right. See what ignorant people have done with their "right". They only propagate suffering.

Smartest, strongest people are at the top of the pyramid while dumbest are at the bottom. Smartest people get on top being raised by parents who loved them and wanted them to be above the rest, who gave them a decent education and Faith. Dumb people are raised by parents who dont focus on their education and who are condemned to suffer all life long because they were born from low life parents. Blame your parents.

Everything in our personnality is determined by what happened to us  in our first 6 years of existence. If you dont have what it takes to give love faith and education to your kids, do not reproduce, as simple as that. Or they ll be buttfucked by everyone else who s been better prepared for life than them by their families.

Man is an animal who s aware of his animality thanks to consciousness.
With spiriturality he can spread life and maintain it.
Without it he stops reproducing and slowly let himself die.

Those who arent smart enough to be aware of their animality are happier.
Those who are smart enough to be aware of their animality have huge responsabilities that are paid by greater achievments and richness. They are leaders who decide for other, dumber human beings whose survival depends upon.

Those who are smart enough to be aware of our animality can either help mankind when spiritual, other benefit from their knowledges to rip people off their money without caring about their stupidty, just milking them off their money.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1059 on: October 13, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1060 on: October 13, 2011, 07:59:58 AM »
the system is not broken, it works fine for those who work and contribute, asshat.

You morons are never ever going to change the rules of nature. You re not going to change the rules of the eternal game. Keep on dreaming like the little kids who ve been spoonfed by mommy while other were raised to become mature and deal with reality.

What leads system to a risk of collapse are the millions, billions of useless pricks that have been spawned by their parents without being educated and who cannot contribute to the specie as a result.
Instead of whining against "society", these pricks should ask their parents why they didnt give them everything they needed to be healthy, happy contributing individuals.

All these problems would be solved if mankind voted who can and who cant have kids based on their psychological and spiritual profile.
::)
Yeah, you are one of the real mature ones, "living in reality", believing in a nonsensical Bronze-Age myth to explain simple concepts that you don`t understand.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: October 13, 2011, 08:29:03 AM »
::)
Yeah, you are one of the real mature ones, "living in reality", believing in a nonsensical Bronze-Age myth to explain simple concepts that you don`t understand.

damn i really hurted you deeply these last weeks it seems. But im used to immature people being reluctent to grow up facing more mature reasonnings. You ll whine as much as you want it wont change reality and the fact you need to adapt. You can insult others as much as you want, you will have to incorporate like the hypocrit you are their more mature thoughts into your thought process. You dont have any choice. Truth is a one way path.

Deal with it and grow up. It's not your fault if your parents ruined your life and your will to give life and maintain it. We re all in the same boat at the end of the day, just stop acting like you re better than everyone else.

Don't hate the player(s), hate the game.

Funny they called you "adam" when i think about it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: October 13, 2011, 08:36:43 AM »
damn i really hurted you deeply these last weeks it seems. But im used to immature people being reluctent to grow up facing more mature reasonnings. You ll whine as much as you want it wont change reality and the fact you need to adapt. You can insult others as much as you want, you will have to incorporate like the hypocrit you are their more mature thoughts into your thought process. You dont have any choice. Truth is a one way path.

Deal with it and grow up. It's not your fault if your parents ruined your life and your will to give life and maintain it. We re all in the same boat at the end of the day, just stop acting like you re better than everyone else.

Don't hate the player(s), hate the game.

Funny they called you "adam" when i think about it.
I just enjoy pointing out how stupid you are is all.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1063 on: October 13, 2011, 09:36:03 AM »
A corporation is a fictitious person for legal purposes. Being incorporated protects the business owners personal assets from being attached to a judgment in case they are sued. 95%+ of corporations are closely held-- meaning they are family businesses or small businesses that are not publicly traded and have nothing to do with Wall Street. But Don't let those pesky facts get in the way of your dementia and ignorance. Fight the power!

Also, it is rather telling that you equate poor people dying in wars with rich people getting tax breaks as if the two are interconnected. Based on that your odd observation, I figured I would take the time to explain some facts that evade you: Since we have a volunteer army that goes to war at the behest of the government, and the government passes legislation that sets forth who gets tax breaks, shouldn't you be protesting outside of capitol hill, or at yourself while looking in the mirror?

Finally, who wants to cut funding for the military-- which includes healthcare+ benefits like the VA? I'll give you a hint jarhead-- It ain't the red neck racist extremists who clean up after themselves when they protest and say the rosary daily.

Do you think everything is running great? What's your solution if it is not? Do we keep going on the same path? Obviously that has not worked. Do people protest or sit on a forum and complain. Or do you think we should just accept it all? What do you think?

You know, in Feudal times there was a huge discrepancy in wealth between the rich and poor.

Look at this chart. When looking at this chart realize America is fucked with a national debt of 14.8 trillion and total unfunded liability of 116 trillion dollars. The system is broken and so are the people. Don't defend a system that is not working. America is fast becoming a banana republic - in fact, it is already one.

joverman

• Getbig I
« Reply #1064 on: October 13, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »
they have it figured out

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1065 on: October 13, 2011, 02:09:26 PM »
they have it figured out

Some people go to the extreme though.  These people harp on the fact that they are saving for the "future" , what if the future never comes for them?  It's okay to live your life as long as its a healthy balance.  It's okay to go out and eat or buy a few toys, because we don't know when our time is up.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: October 13, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
they have it figured out

hahahaha great one.

Very representative of nowaday occidental societies; 90% of people whining, 10% doing all the hard work, and being despised because as a result they get more money and sit at the top of the pyramid.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1067 on: October 13, 2011, 03:14:14 PM »
I'd forgot he always did that.    :-\       ;D

I think that was his cardio - typing all those lengthy strings of hahahahas ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1068 on: October 13, 2011, 03:25:45 PM »
I think that was his cardio - typing all those lengthy strings of hahahahas ;D
Ziiiiiinnnnng!     ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: October 13, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
Do you think everything is running great? What's your solution if it is not? Do we keep going on the same path? Obviously that has not worked. Do people protest or sit on a forum and complain. Or do you think we should just accept it all? What do you think?

You know, in Feudal times there was a huge discrepancy in wealth between the rich and poor.

Look at this chart. When looking at this chart realize America is fucked with a national debt of 14.8 trillion and total unfunded liability of 116 trillion dollars. The system is broken and so are the people. Don't defend a system that is not working. America is fast becoming a banana republic - in fact, it is already one.
LOL in fuedal times you werent allowed to move out of your class either. THESE DAYS nothing is stoping you other than well, YOU!!!

so youre answer is more entitlements?

maybe you can answer this as gare has run off

what do you want to see happen as a result of these protests?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: October 14, 2011, 05:56:27 AM »

MikMaq

« Reply #1071 on: October 14, 2011, 05:58:58 AM »
LOL in fuedal times you werent allowed to move out of your class either. THESE DAYS nothing is stoping you other than well, YOU!!!

so youre answer is more entitlements?

maybe you can answer this as gare has run off

what do you want to see happen as a result of these protests?
You are aware that you had a better chance of rise back in the day than you do now, your reffering to an illusion, the stats show that you had a far better chance of taking someone's throne than becoming a ceo.

That's a fact just so you know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: October 14, 2011, 06:04:03 AM »
You are aware that you had a better chance of rise back in the day than you do now, your reffering to an illusion, the stats show that you had a far better chance of taking someone's throne than becoming a ceo.

That's a fact just so you know.
Population problem.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

MikMaq

« Reply #1074 on: October 14, 2011, 06:08:22 AM »
Population problem.
I agree, but there's nothing we can do, that'll actually make a difference, you wanna control population, just keep driving them cars, buying up all the fuels, so african's can't afford to eat, it's the only way they'll stop breeding like rabbits.

If you actually care about the worlds population, you'll realize expanding america's population and fuelprint, is the best way to curb the over expanding population. Every america consume about 10 times the amount of energy needed to feed some breeder in africa. So if we expand our population by 100 million by 2050 we'll cut atleast 1 billion lives from the planet, more likely combined with europe closer to 2 billion. Once civility arises I say by 2060 globally we can switch over to solar and wind as the world population is set to contract by that time.