Author Topic: Have you seen this? She says she did it in 12 weeks? Former Glamour Model  (Read 8245 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
She was a tit model with fake tits and fake lips  ...

Jodie Marsh. 
Came fifth in British Amateurs. 

herne

• Getbig V
She was a tit model with fake tits and fake lips  ...

Jodie Marsh. 
Came fifth in British Amateurs. 

Yep! Followed the her story in the papers, Twitter and on the TV.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Any type of implant should disqualify you from competition period!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

Agreed.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I think I agree too.  But maybe they ought consider an "implant enhanced" category?

(I also think it'd be funny if they did an all-the-drugs-you-can-take record-breaking Olympics?

Don't know.  This young woman was a totally daft topless model, now she's doing something with her life and that can't be bad.  She's always interviewed as a total airhead and was only previously a z-list celeb for her fake tits and whoever it was she was sleeping with.

She was drop dead funny when last week on morning tv, she - eyes wide open, fake eyelashes up past her eyebrows and plumped-up lips all a-quiver, spoke about how horny all the male bodybuilders make her.  

She comes across as thick as a plank (it's her un-educated accent) but at least she's honest and funny.  Good on her I say.

She's very heavily tattooed and wore four coats of mahogany body paint, because she explained, tats are frowned upon...

xxxLinda

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I think I agree too.  But maybe they ought consider an "implant enhanced" category?

(I also think it'd be funny if they did an all-the-drugs-you-can-take record-breaking Olympics?

Don't know.  This young woman was a totally daft topless model, now she's doing something with her life and that can't be bad.  She's always interviewed as a total airhead and was only previously a z-list celeb for her fake tits and whoever it was she was sleeping with.

She was drop dead funny when last week on morning tv, she - eyes wide open, fake eyelashes up past her eyebrows and plumped-up lips all a-quiver, spoke about how horny all the male bodybuilders make her.  

She comes across as thick as a plank (it's her un-educated accent) but at least she's honest and funny.  Good on her I say.

She's very heavily tattooed and wore four coats of mahogany body paint, because she explained, tats are frowned upon...

xxxLinda

good post...I buy this

herne

• Getbig V

Found this whilst surfing:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/implants.htm