Author Topic: Homosapien is a cancer  (Read 11062 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Homosapien is a cancer
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »
Cliffs: Kill all the blacks and South Asians (Indian people and the like), leave some East Asian, Chinese and all of the whites? Sounds like a good plan.

Fuck off gimmick. India has a good 75 million (approx) with an IQ over 125.
Not to mention all the Gold in private hands over here, now that will come in handy when shit goes tit's up & paper money is not worth the cotton it is printed on  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 09:57:42 AM »
So when it comes down to it, who the hell actually qualifies to stay alive? No one not one of the GetBig gimmicks makes the cut.

FIXED!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 09:57:51 AM »

Not to mention all the Gold in private hands over here, now that will come in handy when shit goes tit's up & paper money is not worth the cotton it is printed on  ;)

PT
And women from India or Sri Lanka can be very beautiful...

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 09:59:45 AM »

PT

Yeah but, when it comes down to it, you'll still need to filter out even more undesirables when you're done with the shits who can't tell between a pen and a penis. You really think you belong anywhere other than a gas chamber, and that you're actually fit to breed? You're on GetBig for fuck's sake.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 10:05:37 AM »
Yeah but, when it comes down to it, you'll still need to filter out even more undesirables when you're done with the shits who can't tell between a pen and a penis. You really think you belong anywhere other than a gas chamber, and that you're actually fit to breed? You're on GetBig for fuck's sake.

& you are a gimmick, lower on the food chain than cockroaches.
Your point was??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 10:05:55 AM »
this is all true. i think this was already explained by Mr Smith in the nineties.

Truth
choice is an illusion

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 10:06:41 AM »
& you are a gimmick, lower on the food chain than cockroaches.
Your point was??

PT

Lol epic fail. I'll see you in the gas chamber. Retard.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »
Lol epic fail. I'll see you in the gas chamber. Retard.

There will be NO gas chambers (there never was, yep, all a BIG lie don't you know).
STERILISATION - is the name of the game.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 10:14:24 AM »
There will be NO gas chambers (there never was, yep, all a BIG lie don't you know).
STERILISATION - is the name of the game.

PT

Semantics. My fate is your fate. Retard's fate is your fate. Whether it means we're breathing in Carbon Monoxide, or swapping our testicles for a protein mixer.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 10:28:12 AM »
this is all true. i think this was already explained by Mr Smith in the nineties.

;D thats the first thing i thought of when i saw this thread

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 12:00:18 PM »
only happy, educated,faithful and contributing humans should be allowed to live, wich means 99.9% of world population is just living ind espair hurting, killing, ruining each others daily. A selection will be made. Or, we ll all die.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
only happy, educated,faithful and contributing humans should be allowed to live, wich means 99.9% of world population is just living ind espair hurting, killing, ruining each others daily. A selection will be made. Or, we ll all die.
faith correlates with low intelligence.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 12:04:46 PM »
most intelligent people rule dumber people and keep them dumb at all costs to stay on top of the pyramid. That's their choice. They could do somethign different with everything they have.
 There s a big difference between hapiness, and intelligence. When you re intelligent and understand how things truly work, you have more power, a global vision, and you re poised to decide for those who are udmber and cant decide of their own life and fate.

If tomorow asteroids rain on earth, who will survive? the richest, smartest, who know eachothers and who will build themselves  concrete self suficient vaults while 99,9 % of the world population would die. If scientists knew something was going to happen, would they alert world population? or would they stick together with the most powerful rich ones, and they would put themselves in safety while not warning the world population.

You re either at the top of the pyramid or at the botom.

Most people use their knowledges, education, to rule over dumber people and submit them. Those with faith dont. They rule while being benevolent and are able to sacrifice themselves. They can envision someone else, a friend, son, grandson, even stranger, hapiness, and sacrifice themselves to allow it to exists in a near future. They are Angels.

If you rule without faith you re going to put yourself before everyone else. If you rule with faith mankind has a chance to survive happy forever. Still, a selection has to be made between those who deserve to live and those who dont. Those who only care about themselves will be athreat for those who care about others.

Faith is linked to the survival of mankind itself. There are so many things we still dont know, understand.  Faith is life, faith is love, faith is balance and  survival . Faith is what led our most modern societies where they are nowadays. And evil is what is destroying them.

We always have the choice. This oportunity, this choice itself, has been given to us by our creator.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 12:08:36 PM »
not knowing much can also make you a happier person, persons with down syndrom for example

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 12:09:52 PM »
faith correlates with low intelligence.
So, having no faith in "your leader", "yourself", your partner coorelates to having higher intelligence.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 12:10:47 PM »
So, having no faith in "your leader", "yourself", your partner coorelates to having higher intelligence.
haha dont waste your time with this mental midget.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 12:12:36 PM »
I think we are talking in a religious/superstitious sense here....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 12:15:46 PM »
maxx, seriously.

Be glad smart, faithful people are teaching others how to be happier, how to survive, contribute to society while other losers like you only use everything they develop or receive from others for themselves and dont care about others, dont care about giving back. Your fate is written, just like the faith of those who didnt abandon God's Words.

All atheists will be wiped from the surface of earth, in fact they re erasing themselves considering they dont even want to reproduce because they simply cant take care of someone else but themselves.

MikMaq

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 12:19:11 PM »
Let only people with blue eyes survive and all your problems will dissapear over night. The earth only needs 300-400 million folk.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2011, 12:32:05 PM »
Ah...my grandmother is 92 yrs old, faithfully goes to church, and is far more happier than most people on here., she is hard of hearing, and blind in one eye...her faith has taking her thru far harder times than most on here have seen...she knows that there is evil in the world, but I only wish that I can be that happy at 92... 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »
i was watching a woody allen movie yesterday called matchpoint.. its about this intelligent pessimistic fellow... over a dinner conversation he makes the point "faith is the path of least resistance". he is saying it as an insult to tose who accept faith without question. he thinks depressive, negative, lack of faith is more intellectualy admireable. but i found his comment very funny.. why would faith be the past of least resistance if there wasnt some strong force in reality to drive us in tha t direction?    ;)   

i would say it takes more faith to believe everything just happened to happen, and that matter and energy are self sustaining.... than to believe everything was created. being that the universe seems to be geared towards developing and improving consciousness as a main priority, as well as other philosphical concepts.. which are probably over your head.. like infinite divisibility of matter, causality, free will, the ability to even think about death and god and atheism..  etc.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2011, 12:51:55 PM »
i would also point one to the most simple and oldest of all living organisms... bacteria. the ancestor of all life forms. single celled, no nucleus, and no organelles (organs for cells). these organisms, with absolutely no internal or external sensory structures, no nervous system of any kind, nothing to them except the ability to take in energy molecules and self replicate... these organisms have the ability to sense objects outside their cell wall/membrane.. react to and move around in their environments.. and at times even display what appears to be emotional reactions.   

how are these things possible? scientists have absolutely no idea.

but i think its pretty obvious. every living thing is driven by a soul.  :)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2011, 12:59:36 PM »
wow meltdown x3 ;D

you can believe what you want I don't care. just stating facts. carry on.   :)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2011, 10:57:07 PM »
Ah...my grandmother is 92 yrs old, faithfully goes to church, and is far more happier than most people on here., she is hard of hearing, and blind in one eye...her faith has taking her thru far harder times than most on here have seen...she knows that there is evil in the world, but I only wish that I can be that happy at 92... 

That fact that you want to make it to 92 leaves me with no doubt that you are mad as bat shit!!
Life past 60 sucks the root mate. I got x20 more years down here, & then I want out................

PT
Growth/noob loves me