Author Topic: Homosapien is a cancer  (Read 11059 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Homosapien is a cancer
« on: October 08, 2011, 06:15:14 AM »
John Paul Holdren (born March 1, 1944) is advisor to President Barack Obama for Science & Technology, Director of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy, & Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science & Technology (PCAST)

Population is the root of all humanities problems, homosapiens are a cancer.

Webster Tarpleythinks this guy is worse that Hitler, Stalin, Polpot, etc...
I say no, no, no. This all sounds like logic to me. Genocide says Tarpley - I say Eugenics.

GetBIG says what?? Sorry I now that it is 60 mins, & that will put a chunk in your TV/Budweiser routine, but bear with me  ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Homosapien is a cancer
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:26:37 AM »
this is all true. i think this was already explained by Mr Smith in the nineties.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 07:05:51 AM »
Population? If people stopped living like sardines, we maybe able to have a 20 billion people on earth. You have mountain ranges, deserts, Wide open oceans, underneath the oceans, or the skies...imagine Cities in the oceans, within mountain ranges. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 08:22:40 AM »
Population? If people stopped living like sardines, we maybe able to have a 20 billion people on earth. You have mountain ranges, deserts, Wide open oceans, underneath the oceans, or the skies...imagine Cities in the oceans, within mountain ranges. 

Resources?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:24:52 AM »
For what reason would we want to be 20 billion people? That would further increase poverty and drainage of natural resources.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 08:28:49 AM »
For what reason would we want to be 20 billion people? That would further increase poverty and drainage of natural resources.
Who'd want 6 billion? 50 yrs ago, nobody would have thought we'd have over 6 billion people on the planet, and people were saying the same thing...You are making the assumption that we are using current technologies and natural resources like oil....

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 08:30:50 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »
Who'd want 6 billion? 50 yrs ago, nobody would have thought we'd have over 6 billion people on the planet, and people were saying the same thing...You are making the assumption that we are using current technologies and natural resources like oil....
look at the dying populations of fish in our seas stupid. just to take one example.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 08:33:13 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 08:44:26 AM »
look at the dying populations of fish in our seas stupid. just to take one example.
Again, you are assuming that we'd use the same technologies and drainage and chemicals, and most important over fishing of certain populations, w/o restocking...stupid.

back in the 50s, 60's, 70's DDT was being used, which caused bird egg shells to be too fragile among other things. Predator species like the Bald Eagle, Peregine Falcon, and Osprey were majorly hit. The use of DDT was halted, and over time the populations became healthy.
Man chooses not to remain balanced with the environment. Coming up with diff technologies and replacing what you take, one can maintain a healthy equilibrium. 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 08:49:33 AM »
Did anyone actually watch the entire vid??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 08:51:26 AM »

There are other organisms that exist on this planet, population control is a must, less population equates to a higher quality of life and a healthy, fully functional biosphere.
Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 08:54:47 AM »

There are other organisms that exist on this planet, population control is a must, less population equates to a higher quality of life and a healthy, fully functional biosphere.
quite true...but we congregate en mass along coastal regions...there are a shitload of "livable" places...
population control usually is in the form of disease, famine, war...
Less population doesn't always equate to higher quality of life, especially if there is less genetic diversity amongst the species.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 09:00:10 AM »
quite true...but we congregate en mass along coastal regions...there are a shitload of "livable" places...
population control usually is in the form of disease, famine, war...
Less population doesn't always equate to higher quality of life, especially if there is less genetic diversity amongst the species.

Mixed with technology it does.

x2 Billion is easily enough for genetic diversity, we can do with out the nigres though. Eugenics is all about propagating the higher end of evolution.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »

x2 Billion is easily enough for genetic diversity, we can do with out the nigres though. Eugenics is all about propagating the higher end of evolution.

PT

2 billion would suffice and industry, farming, transport, would need to be streamlined to allow Gaia to balance herself with our race again.

You can throw Khazars on that list too.

Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 09:08:39 AM »

PT

We do w/o them Indians too, remember, the country you are in has over 1 billion people, and most are poor...And most of the Chinese are poor as well...

2 billion would suffice and industry, farming, transport, would need to be streamlined to allow Gaia to balance herself with our race again.

You can throw Khazars on that list too.

Gaia will balance herself out...shake us off like fleas, wouldn't be the first time things have happened. Almost all ancient civilizations have a Great Flood story...and then there was the Ice Age...and there was the end of the Cretaceous Period

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 09:11:33 AM »
Antiquity and Middle Ages

A dramatic population bottleneck is theorized for the period around 70,000 BC (see Toba catastrophe theory). After this time, and until the development of agriculture, it is estimated that the world population stabilized at about one million people whose subsistence entailed hunting and foraging, a lifestyle that by its nature ensured a low population density. The total world population probably never exceeded 15 million inhabitants before the invention of agriculture. By contrast, it is estimated that more than 55 million people lived in the combined eastern and western Roman Empire (AD 300–400).

The Plague of Justinian caused Europe's population to drop by around 50% between 541 and the 8th century. The population of Europe was more than 70 million in 1340. The Black Death pandemic in the 14th century may have reduced the world's population from an estimated 450 million to between 350 and 375 million in 1400. It took roughly 200 years for Europe's population to regain its 1340 level. China experienced a population decline from an estimated 123 million around 1200 to an estimated 65 million in 1393, which was presumably due to a combination of Mongol invasions and plague. William McNeill clearly states that China's population decline is better explained by bubonic plague than by Mongol ferocity.

At the founding of the Ming Dynasty in 1368, China's population was reported to be close to 60 million, and toward the end of the dynasty in 1644 it might have approached 150 million. England's population reached an estimated 5.6 million in 1650, up from an estimated 2.6 million in 1500. New crops that had come to Asia and Europe from the Americas via the Spanish colonizers in the 16th century contributed to the population growth. Since being introduced by Portuguese traders in the 16th century,maize and manioc have replaced traditional African crops as the continent’s most important staple food crops. Alfred W. Crosby speculated that increased production of maize, manioc, and other American crops "...enabled the slave traders [who] drew many, perhaps most, of their cargoes from the rain forest areas, precisely those areas where American crops enabled heavier settlement than before."

The population of the Americas in 1500 may have been between 50 and 100 million. The pre-Columbian North American population probably numbered somewhere between 2 million and 18 million. Encounters between European explorers and populations in the rest of the world often introduced local epidemics of extraordinary virulence. Archaeological evidence indicates that the death of around 90% of the Native American population of the New World was caused by Old World diseases such as smallpox, measles, and influenza. Over the centuries, the Europeans had developed high degrees of immunity to these diseases, while the indigenous peoples had no such immunity.

Human population control

Human population control is the practice of artificially altering the rate of growth of a human population.

Historically, human population control has been implemented by limiting the population's birth rate, by contraception or by government mandate, and has been undertaken as a response to factors including high or increasing levels of poverty, environmental concerns, religious reasons, and overpopulation.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 09:17:07 AM »
We do w/o them Indians too, remember, the country you are in has over 1 billion people, and most are poor...And most of the Chinese are poor as well...

Gaia will balance herself out...shake us off like fleas, wouldn't be the first time things have happened. Almost all ancient civilizations have a Great Flood story...and then there was the Ice Age...and there was the end of the Cretaceous Period

I agree, 95% of this country is due for the protein bank. Black faced, Australoid mtDNA , sub 80/IQ muddafuckers.
Just like sub-Saharan Aficans they is, stinky little fuckers too, just like your lot.

Fixed the last bit for ya  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 09:26:34 AM »
Been saying for years that overpopulation is at the root of most of man's problems.

I love when folks spout off how there is so much available space for more. Like a majority of our resources and farmlands, etc. are also located in those regions.

Fact: We are drowning in our own. Seven BILLION?!

I am not one of those who responds with joy when someone tells of having yet another child ... or a "wonderful family of ... X" amount.

Sooner or later there are going to have to be decisions made that will be unlike any ever made in the history of the human race.

We are a plague and we must be stopped.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »
"Fucking virus with shoes" - Bill Hicks

The population of the world went from sub x3 Billion in 1950, to post x6 Billion in 2000. Fucker doubled in 50 years.
It was at x1 Million for centuries, & then WHAM it doubled in just 50 years.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 09:38:43 AM »
Crazy shit. Welcome to the future. Zero diversity, trillions of coffee brunette brown eyes sitting on top of each other.
Trans Milkshake.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 09:41:15 AM »
Been saying for years that overpopulation is at the root of most of man's problems.

I love when folks spout off how there is so much available space for more. Like a majority of our resources and farmlands, etc. are also located in those regions.

Fact: We are drowning in our own. Seven BILLION?!

I am not one of those who responds with joy when someone tells of having yet another child ... or a "wonderful family of ... X" amount.

Sooner or later there are going to have to be decisions made that will be unlike any ever made in the history of the human race.

We are a plague and we must be stopped.

Already making them over here..........
This was posted earlier by my partner in crime.

Why call someone "stupid"? Thats neither professional nor dignified! Such vile offerings merely succeed in revealing to the world that you are the scum of the earth!

But lets move on.

Groink, as you attempt to view the matter through your static belief that "the United states is what it is, and forever will be thus" you overlook a few things.

Before I get into why both the US and EU are heading for the shit, lets recap a few points:

- India is a shithole, it has a population largely comprised of morons.

- Whilst India's population are majority morons, the country is headed by the elite of the Indian caste system - a very capable Indian subsected cohort comprising approx 5% of the total population (this is important, we'll get into it shortly)

- India's population (and I am guessing most here are not aware of this) totals 1.2 billion, only second to China, and even then its arguable depending on which figures you are viewing, thus India could contrive a standing army on par with China if the fancy takes them. India is also a nuclear power.

OK, all of that to one side (for a moment) here is what you REALLY have overlooked, and trust me, you will like it, or failing that, you won't; it depends if you are a lover of the dark side?

The United states has a population of approx 300 Million; as of 2011 this population is approx 40% non-white (provision for that demographic comprised of estimated illegal aliens given).

The Guardian Of London: US set for dramatic change as white America becomes minority by 2042:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/15/population.race

Addendum: The above article from the Guardian of London (circa 2008) asserts 2042 will be the year whites lose their majority; you should note that only eight years earlier the same Guardian of London had asserted 2050 (in an article entitled "The Last Days Of A White World, found here) as the year of such demographic change. To wit: all data suggests that the United States will hit minority white status possibly as early as 2035.

Why is this important? Well, there is something termed "Smart Fraction Theory" to deal with.

Smart Fraction Theory dictates that a nation (and more so its per-capita GDP) can only ever be as successful as the percent of its population possessing IQ's of 120 or more (ie: those folks capable of performing the "smart" jobs) and how many of them a nation has (ie: the more they have, the greater said nations "Smart fraction as a percentage of the population" will be)

With regard to the United States (and indeed the West as a whole) we are in the midst of a dysgenic effect whereby our population is manifesting a lower average IQ than that exhibited 100 years ago.

Dr. Phil. Helmuth Nyborg - IQ, immigration and Europe's future (part 1-4)

This is occuring for a few reasons - as comprehensively outlined by Nyborg in the above video lecture - but suffice to say immigration (legal or otherwise) of non-whites is the main factor. As Nyborg asserts, all forecasts suggest that the west will experience a drastic drop in IQ over the next sixty years. This disastrous drop in IQ will be on the order of 20 IQ points, and will occur by virtue of a "relaxation of both internal and external Darwinian selection". If you missed that, at some point circa 2070, the average IQ of the west as a whole will resemble that of a present day U.S black ghetto... which isn't surprising given that by 2070, the United States population will comprise approx 80% from the non-white demographic (50% non-white cira 2035-2040)

As said, this drop in IQ will occur by virtue of whites becomming a minority, whilst the non-whites (with lower IQ's) become the majority. The high IQ whites will be out-bred, the scum will breed with scum and there will an on-going increase in non-white immigration; pure dysgenics in action! It is a time bomb!

To wit; India at the present time has a vast population exceeding one billion, the VAST majority (one billion plus) of whom are morons.

However, and as Rushton has detailed (and Pillowtalk has touched upon) whilst the majority are morons, India is ruled by an elite that lead a goodly 75 million lighter skinned folks (ie: the beautiful ladies Pillowtalk posted earlier; folks with "eugenic ancestral trails" from mixing with whites over centuries etc) These Indians are very capable intellectually and know they are superior to the darker "untouchable" scum beneath them.

Let us momentarilly return to Smart Fraction Theory; a nations intellectual elite and their ability.

Whilst the US and EU are in the midst of dysgenic decline, the Indian elite - as Pillowtalk has mentioned - are fucked off with having one billion scumbags dragging down what could be a very high per capita GDP of the higher quality 75 million capable Indians (ie: as of 1998, India had 5% of its TOTAL population forming a smart fraction as a percentage of the population as a whole, this compared to America's 30% at the time)

If you missed that, the United States in 1998 had 30% of approx 270 millon people (its already undoubtedly attenuated since 1998) whereas India had 5% of approx one Billion. Thus the raw, absolute numbers of capable people possessed by each country are far from miles apart. The only difference being, that India has a larger population dragging that 5% down. Make no mistake, high caste India has the gold, the brains and the numbers to be a very potent force in world politics, it is however encumbered by in excess of one billion lower caste scumbags, of whom, hold the intellectually superior Indians back!

How would you feel if you were one of those 75 million capable Indians being held down by over one billion scumbags, six hundred million of whom cannot read or write? Small clue, you are seeing the embyonic stages of similar feelings manifesting as an increase in far right movements across Europe, along with the Tea party clowns in America. The whites across the west (whether they realise it or not) are becomming restless/angry with tax dollar grabbing policies that have [since 1964] sucked whites dry in order to feed, water and hitherto coddle the non-whites (yeah yeah, most tea partiers havent a clue, but as the next decade rolls out, they will "get it")

To wit, Indians could - with a generation of eugenics - solve their dillema, all while you "dumb whites in the west" will be drowing in Afriturds and Mexcrement!

Thus, and as you can now understand, many Indian nationalists are not afraid of voicing support for eugenics to get rid of the useless untouchables, of whom, perpetually compromise the efforts of the elite Indian set; and that is the point you have missed!. Whether Gandhi having tea and cakes with Margret Sanger and Hitler; or members of the Gandhi family fucking up family planning programs decades later, its only a matter of time before they get things right over there in curry land.

India shares China's views on genetic issues:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1116969/

Indeed, just the other week, Pillowtalk informed me that India has a program that bribes sub-humans with 'rewards' such as food blenders (yes really) if they agree to be sterilized! A scumbag such as Taylor would no doubt offer to have his balls chopped off for a bong and a basketball such are his deracinated, degenerate ways!

India: "Cars, Microwaves And Food-Blenders For Sterilization":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13982031

Over the next 50 years, if a eugenics program is followed, India's "Smart fraction as a percentage of the population" will increase, whilst that of the US and the EU (thanks to the dysgenic effect of non-white immigration so admired by both you and your lover fat alex) will decline to unthinkable levels.

As a result, at best, by 2060, India will have completed a eugenics program and will then be in a position to blow the [what will then be a minority white] United States out of the water; at worst... both the [minority white] United States and the [still overpopulated] Indian sub-continent will be equals in squalor; the west will become TOTALLY fucked; and the amazing thing is... IT'S ALL BY DESIGN!!! You stupid, football watching, white whores that swallow contraceptive pills fucking, beer drinking morons!!

In terms of national prosperity, the worst case scenario, is that India remains the same (ie: massive sub-human population) and - as Nyborg et al assert based on all available data - the United States & Europe join her ie: India will remain dragged down by low caste untouchables, and America (along with Europe) will be dragged down by those non-white immigrants, of which, morons such as Coach, Gaylor and yourself love sooooo much, oh the fucking irony here LOL

The Decay Of Western Civilization; Double Relaxed Darwinian Selection:

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Nyborg: The Genetic Decline Of Western Civilization; Denmark As A Case Study:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/05/helmuth-nyborg-on-the-genetic-decline-of-western-civilization-denmark-as-a-cast-study/

Make no mistake, immigration is a weapon; without it (and more so the non-white hordes it doth usher in) those vectors of cultural marxist critical theory [so very reliant upon said hordes] would have no revolutionary group thru which to agitate. Immigration has been implemented by those not of the white race; Google "Hart and Cellar" if you want to learn more; you won't though, why? because you are a lazy, vile scumbag. Lets not pretend you have even the first clue what was just written.

"Immigration is fine, as long as they are legal" LOLLOLOLOL, EPIC ignorance of racial demographic trends, of which, are the harbinger of your dysgenic destiny!

The United States you are bragging about is dying, and all thanks to those resposnsible for targetting both her, and Europe, with mass immigration and cultural marxism in order they destroy the west; in short, you are fucked!

"80 years", LOL, why not have a guess which group were well into their journey through your institutions "80 years" ago? Mister white man so verilly lacking knowledge of the milenia worth of history pertaining to his own volk, much less the last "80 years".

Groink you, and many whites like you, have no idea; but please, keep posting silly videos of planes as if it matters.

On a lighter note, and for those sick with worry, here is what will actually happen: In short, we - in the West - are approaching another "King Edward of England, 18 July 1290 AD" moment; renaissance is upon the horizon!

Google it if you feel the need ;)

mutandis mutatis

Crap rebuttal based on fuck all facts incomming at 5, 4, 3, 2...

PT
Growth/noob loves me

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 09:43:02 AM »
Cliffs: Kill all the blacks and South Asians (Indian people and the like), leave some East Asian, Chinese and all of the whites? Sounds like a good plan.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »
In concluding his article on eugenics, Kevles should not have used the words “History at the least has taught us ...” because they imply that most people condemn eugenics now.1 Those who condemn eugenics may actually be a minority. In China, where the population exceeds 1.2 billion, geneticists overwhelmingly support eugenics.2 India, Russia, and other populous countries share China's views on genetic issues.

The social values that guided early Western eugenicists and still underlie Chinese eugenics “give greater importance to the well-being of social groups than that of the individual.”3 By contrast, current Western values, concerned as they are with individual rights rather than with the common good,3 represent the exact opposite of both Chinese values and the social ethics that evolution fostered for millions of years—social ethics that proved to be the best ethics for ensuring the survival of social groups.4

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1116969/

PT
Growth/noob loves me

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 09:52:38 AM »
So when it comes down to it, who the hell actually qualifies to stay alive? No one on GetBig makes the cut.