Author Topic: Legs growing like weed  (Read 3146 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Legs growing like weed
« on: October 08, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
I must have some sick lower body genetics because as far as I know its still illegal to squat in Brazil  ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Legs growing like weed
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 03:42:19 PM »
Legs growing like weed

Someone drop some Glyphosate there!

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 03:43:35 PM »
mine look better and im natty  8)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 03:49:03 PM »
mine look better and im natty  8)

yea but then i have 1 billion USD in cash deposits in my bank account  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 03:51:35 PM »
You have legit 21 inch pro size arms on 2cc's of test, got more out of steroids in 10 weeks than most people get in 10 years judging by how fast you blew up in those pics.  So.. I dont think it will be too hard to get a decent set of legs for you ;)    stop bitching and thank your lucky stars .. I swear the guys with best genetics are all ungrateful sons of bitches >:(
l

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »
You have legit 21 inch pro size arms on 2cc's of test, got more out of steroids in 10 weeks than most people get in 10 years judging by how fast you blew up in those pics.  So.. I dont think it will be too hard to get a decent set of legs for you ;)    stop bitching and thank your lucky stars .. I swear the guys with best genetics are all ungrateful sons of bitches >:(

its just getbig fun  ;D

btw I switched to 400mg of test every sunday to 200 sunday 200 wednesday. Its test cyp its supposed to be a long ester but I heard there are some studies showing that after 5 days of the injection the test level drops. Feeling much better now, even erections happen more constantly and more hard too lol.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »
its just getbig fun  ;D

btw I switched to 400mg of test every sunday to 200 sunday 200 wednesday. Its test cyp its supposed to be a long ester but I heard there are some studies showing that after 5 days of the injection the test level drops. Feeling much better now, even erections happen more constantly and more hard too lol.

Maybe its me but I dont see many guys with 21 inch arms on 2 cc's of test a week, must be the water in brazil :D  

btw if you really are on that amount I apologize for that post, and you need to get off getbig run a serious cycle and get on a pro stage
l

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »
how can you be on gear and still have hams like a womans

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 04:14:09 PM »
"growing like weed"

You mean they used to be even smaller than this?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »
"Genetics"

What if everyone had good ones?

L.L

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 04:21:45 PM »
I;ve seen bigger legs inside a bucket of KFC... ;D

they look good, keep pushing.;!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 04:22:58 PM »
"growing like weed"

You mean they used to be even smaller than this?

lol I love getbig, at the end of the day Im one of the few guys who ever posted a straight front (no bs angles) leg pic around here.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 04:24:52 PM »
Maybe its me but I dont see many guys with 21 inch arms on 2 cc's of test a week, must be the water in brazil :D  

btw if you really are on that amount I apologize for that post, and you need to get off getbig run a serious cycle and get on a pro stage

my arms cold are not even 20s probably right now. And if all my body responded like my arms you bet I would be competing on a pro stage.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 04:26:04 PM »
I;ve seen bigger legs inside a bucket of KFC... ;D

they look good, keep pushing.;!!

thanks I think I didnt miss a single leg day in 2011!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »
lol I love getbig, at the end of the day Im one of the few guys who ever posted a straight front (no bs angles) leg pic around here.

Hahahaha, just trolling obv.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »
I must have some sick lower body genetics because as far as I know its still illegal to squat in Brazil  ::)

::)

you on hormones too, bam-bam.  '

squats are only legal for rainhas and sambistas.

the bosses at Viradouro must have been doing the crack instead of selling it for this little stunt.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »

That's Bam-bam's girlfriend, leave her out of this.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 01:43:24 AM »
Are you still dieting?

They look much more defined.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 06:27:19 AM »
its just getbig fun  ;D

So growing like a weed means you tweaked your drug use?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2011, 01:05:30 PM »
its just getbig fun  ;D

the only thing u had been injecting was cyp every sunday? nothing else?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011, 01:09:34 PM »
the only thing u had been injecting was cyp every sunday? nothing else?

Yes, used 20mg day of anavar during the first 4 weeks too, Im already around 10th week (stopped counting after the 6th week).

And oh my cyp is pharma grade so its supposed to be more potent per ml then the UG stuff.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2011, 01:12:41 PM »
Are you still dieting?

They look much more defined.

yes basically will keep dieting forever, no reason to have muscle if you also have fat covering it. I actually added a little more carbs again for the past two weeks since I was losing fat too fast and its not good if you want to gain some muscle at the same time.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »
yes basically will keep dieting forever, no reason to have muscle if you also have fat covering it. I actually added a little more carbs again for the past two weeks since I was losing fat too fast and its not good if you want to gain some muscle at the same time.
What are your daily macros approx? prot, carbs cals in general? What numbers are you trying to keep up with each day?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2011, 01:26:04 PM »
I went to da jim 4 2months without drugs squatting 315 tops to pwn your ass .. beat it Michael  :D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2011, 01:34:34 PM »
What are your daily macros approx? prot, carbs cals in general? What numbers are you trying to keep up with each day?

I think I take between 200-250g of protein a day. I dont have a clue how many carbs and calories but I count quantities, i.e. I always eat the same shit and if I want to cut or add calories I just cut or add a meal or make a certain meal smaller or bigger.

I started eating way more then I needed and gained fat then gradually started making meals smaller and less frequent, now I know almost exactly where my breakeven is in terms of gaining/burning fat eventhough I dont know what calories number that is at all.

Basically I try to get as much protein as I can with less fat as possible. Carbs I take mostly before and after workouts. And I drink whey protein 5x a day, seriously. Easy protein without all the calories and carbs attached to it.

And another thing Im following lately is to try to get protein every 3 hours, both fast acting (whey) and mid-long acting (egg whites, meat, cheese).