Author Topic: So did you have sex today/last night, how it went?  (Read 11676 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: So did you have sex today, how it went?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 05:38:34 PM »
Outed for going to a salon and double outed for getting your eyebrows waxed.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »
wait a sec. .. you can wax your neck? wtf?> i guess it makes sense. ... the hair on the back of my neck grows like crazy

yes you should try it, totally worth it

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 05:51:36 PM »
And when you get it waxed, it will still grow like crazy. The folks who sell/do waxing say that the hair grows back finer, but I am not convinced of that. However, I only had my back waxed one time so I am no expert on how waxing works. If it does make ones hair finer, I'd think twice about waxing my eyebrows....besides, it looks so gay....did I just say that?

yes you are not an expert at all.

Its not about the hair getting thiner or not. Thing is if you shave the the hair in the back of your neck it will start growing again in like 24h, just like a beard. But if you wax it it takes WEEKS to start growing again. Very good deal you get for a few extra bucks.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 06:42:41 PM »
what i love is that you know she is engaged yet you nail her anyway.....what if you were engaged and your lady was humping around on you?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 06:53:08 PM »
what i love is that you know she is engaged yet you nail her anyway.....what if you were engaged and your lady was humping around on you?

well I dont care if my chick is shopping or giving fucking another guy, as long as she is not 24/7 after my ass Im ok.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »
 Last night there was a pumpkin patch/Halloween festival in my area. The few friends i have down here were busy so I ended up flying solo to the pumpkin patch.  It sucks at first but just imagine yourself as James Bond or a secret agent and it can be pretty fun going out on your own.

There was a " haunted house hey ride"  and I ended up sitting next to a  cute asian girl, she got really scared and starting cuddling next to me. we ended up chatting a bit and went back to her truck and she sucked my dick a bit. no sex but Didnt matter to me it was one of the funnest nights i had in a while,    it's hard moving to a fairly small area cause Everyone has their own little clicks and had the same girl since their freshmen year of high school.

you be suprised at how women approach you  compared to when your with a group of dudes its less intimidating.  either that or they  felt bad for me ...btw have any of you getbiggers try hitting up a bar by yourself? thinking of going tonight i doubt they ask me for id
l

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 07:14:57 PM »
Last night there was a pumpkin patch/Halloween festival in my area. The few friends i have down here were busy so I ended up flying solo to the pumpkin patch.  It sucks at first but just imagine yourself as James Bond or a secret agent and it can be pretty fun going out on your own.

There was a " haunted house hey ride"  and I ended up sitting next to a  cute asian girl, she got really scared and starting cuddling next to me. we ended up chatting a bit and went back to her truck and she sucked my dick a bit. no sex but Didnt matter to me it was one of the funnest nights i had in a while,    it's hard moving to a fairly small area cause Everyone has their own little clicks and had the same girl since their freshmen year of high school.

you be suprised at how women approach you  compared to when your with a group of dudes its less intimidating.  either that or they  felt bad for me ...btw have any of you getbiggers try hitting up a bar by yourself? thinking of going tonight i doubt they ask me for id

every once in a while I go out by myself only, its very interesting. Even when Im with friends I like to walk around a bit solo as well. Its a totally different game.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
and cool story, at least two getbiggers got laid this weekned  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 07:22:26 PM »
Outed for going to a salon and double outed for getting your eyebrows waxed.

bushy eyebrows-high testosterone levels.

bitches should be informed this in sex ed before complaining about a guy's eyebrows 8)
l

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »

bushy eyebrows-high testosterone levels.

bitches should be informed this in sex ed before complaining about a guy's eyebrows 8)

lol actually my eyebrows are not bushy at all, they are kind of delicate as a matter of fact. but I have some hairs between then and Im not a fun of unibrows so..  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 07:31:51 PM »
BAM BAM I would like to come to Brazil do steroids and fuck brazilian girls - thank you

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 07:34:11 PM »
Pics of said hairdresser or did not happen.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »
BAM BAM I would like to come to Brazil do steroids and fuck brazilian girls - thank you
you are welcome. Testo and chicks best combo ever period! Im almost not even drinking at all anymore and I love some good ole scotch!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2011, 08:21:05 PM »
bam bam] how's the gear in brazil easy to get from pharmacy?
l

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 08:32:53 PM »
no sex

decided i wanted to just hold my woman, stroke her hair and tell her how much i love her
getbig or getgot

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 08:36:55 PM »
bout 2 hours ago, was very nice.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 09:17:50 PM »
Only at a saloon with fags.

A saloon or a salon? U dont usually see them in saloons but I dont want to assume.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 09:20:46 PM »
After lunch I had my hair cut. And at the same place there is a chick that waxes out the hair in the back of my neck and a little of my eye brows too (no homo) in a closed room. Im a client of her for a long time and sometimes we fuck before/after she does her job. Since she got engaged a year ago she started giving me less openings but today when she locked the door after closing it I knew I was about to get some poontang from her again... a very nice 20 min fuck, I love that beauty saloon  ;D

sounds more like your wanking fantasy  :-\

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 09:31:51 PM »
no sex

decided i wanted to just hold my woman, stroke her hair and tell her how much i love her

dont know whats up with dude's into girls with super long hair. Shit freaks me out, reminds me of an evil witch.

short hair on women = :P

l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »
dont know whats up with dude's into girls with super long hair. Shit freaks me out, reminds me of an evil witch.

No long hair - and I ain't touchin that snatch. Thick, healthy, long hair adds like 2-3 points on the hotness scale for me.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 05:35:26 AM »

Gives something to pull...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 05:41:31 AM »

Short hair only works for certain women , mostly women with longer necks they can pull it off and thin women , fat chicks almost never look good with short hair , I love long hair , probably because I was a teenager in the 80s  ;D I don't mean down past your ass long hair but long hair I love mid back length

As much as I can't stand her Kim Kardashian has beautiful hair , right length and dark too  ;D but I dated this chick with shirt hair and it worked for her

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 05:53:58 AM »
Last night yea. Didn't go well. Nailed my ex, fucking disaster.

I did talk her into swallowing though. This was AFTER she cried and almost screamed at me for treating her like a whore. 5min later and I blew a load that's been in the making for 3 days, right onto her tongue. She looked fucking evil with makeup running down her cheeks and a blob of white goo on her tongue. She gulped it down wordlessly, got up, used MY fucking tooth brush to brush her teeth. Made some tea, which she drunk in the kitchen alone, and then left. I was on the bed, passed out. Bitch never washed her cup and I had to buy a new toothbrush.7

Funny thing, the story is actually true as well.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 05:56:17 AM »
This was AFTER she cried and almost screamed at me for treating her like a whore.

:D How old is she? This is why 30+ MILF are better; they love being treated like a whore. :D