Author Topic: TRUE naturals do not exist.  (Read 26539 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: TRUE naturals do not exist.
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 03:54:23 PM »
I havent engaged anyone and Che can post whatever he likes!  I've posted before I've purchased m1t at gnc when it was out and wasn't banned by the natural organizations.  I've never broken any rules or tried to cheat the system? That was back in 06 it's 2011 now are the ph's still the in system?  Call me clean or whatever at the end of the day I still believe a good physique can be built without steroids hgh or ph's. 

Adrain bigger and stronger than Arnold.

Adrain stats:

Height:    6' 3"
Waist:    29"
Weight:    245lbs
Thighs:    28"
Calves:    17"
Chest:    50"
Forearms:    16"
Arms:    21"
Shoulders:    57"

Bench 520lbs.

Che-2

Lying Dipshit-0

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
so, have you, or have you not taken any form of PED including but not limited to: steroids; legal and/or illegal, insulin, Human Growth Hormone, or prohormones; in any dosages of the aforementioned during any point in your life?
adrain

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2011, 04:09:54 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2011, 04:10:07 PM »
If you're talking about truly massive and lean folks... the chance to meet a natural person is slim to nonexistent. Sooner or later folks who want that specific look(lean and at the same time super full) take the chemical route.
To each his own and given that someone does it well the results may be well worth it.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 04:14:01 PM »
29" waist at 245lbs MY ASS
What do you think my waist measures?

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2011, 04:15:04 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2011, 04:16:20 PM »
If in 2005 a person had a few drinks should they be classified as an alcoholic in 2011?

Go fuck yourself

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2011, 04:29:34 PM »
color of truth  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2011, 04:31:25 PM »

about the same number of CC's you shoot in those delts per week
 33 or so

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »

Dunno. Post a picture with the tape measure around it. ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2011, 04:34:28 PM »
Ph's in 2006

So you confirm that you have never, ever taken steroids or GH? Admitting to taking PH's is not the same as categorically denying the others.

Just clarify you have never taken these other things and I can keep my Adrain posters on the wall.
O

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2011, 04:35:25 PM »
he would normally be respected around here for his physique.

but instead he's just another liar.  

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »
he would normally be respected around here for his physique.

but instead he's just another liar.  

x2

Even Goodrum deserve more respect than that piece of shit Adrain

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2011, 04:45:18 PM »

I remember one of the best posts that Tom Prince made on Muscle Mayhem when it first got up and running, it was in regards to being natural or not. He said "who cares, why does every one have to turn someones physique into a 'is he natural or not?' argument?"

The ONLY time it should really turn into an argument is when you have douchebags like Adrain or Achilles trying (and doing so poorly) to scam people that they're natural so they can win something. Pretty pathetic that you can't win shit in life, so you jump on sauce and since you still can't win shit, you resort to lying...and still ain't winning shit.

They need to start classifying ALL "sports" as *natural* or *not natural* (pharmaceutically enhanced?")

Football

Baseball

Golf

Soccer

Tennis

You name it. Why only bodybuilding?

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2011, 04:50:06 PM »
So you confirm that you have never, ever taken steroids or GH? Admitting to taking PH's is not the same as categorically denying the others.

Just clarify you have never taken these other things and I can keep my Adrain posters on the wall.
To clarify I have taken ph's back in 2006 have not touch them since'  Ive never taken steroids or hgh, never injected anything into my body I've never even been DRUNK or high!  The stats where taken a few years back and I haven't updated them, every thing is pretty much the same except leg and calves have decreased due to non squatting/lower back issues.  I don't own a tape measure and not about to buy one I haven't weighted myself in over a year now and never in my life have I measured my bf%. Off to gym now LEG DAY.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2011, 04:54:56 PM »
To clarify I have taken ph's back in 2006 have not touch them since'  Ive never taken steroids or hgh, never injected anything into my body I've never even been DRUNK or high!  The stats where taken a few years back and I haven't updated them, every thing is pretty much the same except leg and calves have decreased due to non squatting/lower back issues.  I don't own a tape measure and not about to buy one I haven't weighted myself in over a year now and never in my life have I measured my bf%. Off to gym now LEG DAY.

Phew..thanks Adrain. Yo, Adrain have a great - natty - leg workout bro.
O

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »
Every person who is serious about bbing, watches his diet, training AND follows online boards like this, has tried at least ONCE an oral
steroid. Period.

Not true. I know a guy who could do some damage at shows and he hasnt touched one steroid in his life. makess me jealous this looks just about as good as me when im juiced to the gills. he is just a hard worker always at the gym he is a definition gymrat. I mean no wife no kids no life. just goes to the gym after work and stays there for a few hrs and on the weekends hes there saturday and sunday. there hasnt been a day when I have been at the gym where he hasnt been there too.Ive talked to him and he knows a little bit about steroids like some of the names but he has never tried them he said he had a friend who tried anadrol and got sick in 2 days. all he does is take that EAS phosphagen he is that old school has never tried a diffrent brand. he tans and does the whole 9 yards. everybody in the gym asks this guy training questions! even I have he helped me with my training before I started juicing. we have worked out together many times. He spits on steroids and drugs. Im the opposite.He can tell when im using and makes me feel like a cheat when I am on a cycle. and I dont think he follows the boards I have not asked.but honestly this guy has legit 18inch arms that are in peak condition and a super thick chest all around great physique. anybody who saw him would swear he was a juicehead but he is not.I know I have mentioned this dude before and im sure your sick of hearing about him but he is honestly the best natural I have ever seen!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2011, 06:00:17 PM »
Not true. I know a guy who could do some damage at shows and he hasnt touched one steroid in his life. makess me jealous this looks just about as good as me when im juiced to the gills. he is just a hard worker always at the gym he is a definition gymrat. I mean no wife no kids no life. just goes to the gym after work and stays there for a few hrs and on the weekends hes there saturday and sunday. there hasnt been a day when I have been at the gym where he hasnt been there too.Ive talked to him and he knows a little bit about steroids like some of the names but he has never tried them he said he had a friend who tried anadrol and got sick in 2 days. all he does is take that EAS phosphagen he is that old school has never tried a diffrent brand. he tans and does the whole 9 yards. everybody in the gym asks this guy training questions! even I have he helped me with my training before I started juicing. we have worked out together many times. He spits on steroids and drugs. Im the opposite.He can tell when im using and makes me feel like a cheat when I am on a cycle. and I dont think he follows the boards I have not asked.but honestly this guy has legit 18inch arms that are in peak condition and a super thick chest all around great physique. anybody who saw him would swear he was a juicehead but he is not.I know I have mentioned this dude before and im sure your sick of hearing about him but he is honestly the best natural I have ever seen!

You all always talk about how great naturals look that you know and how you know 100%that that person is/was natural.

A few points:

1. Steroid users in the gyms are a minority, not the majority. There are tons of people working out, "building their bodies" that train without using steroids.

2. Now when it comes to competitive bodybuilding, i'd say we come close to 100% steroid users, maybe a few misguided naturals in their first show, but i seriously even doubt that.

3. Naturals don't look great, looking like a natural is nothing to write home about. We are used to see roided up bodies from actors, rock stars, "celebrities" of any sort, athletes and bodybuilders.

4. If you doubt that someone might be on the sauce, he probably is or has been.

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2011, 06:23:17 PM »
Hi adrain

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2011, 07:02:36 PM »
Every person who is serious about bbing, watches his diet, training AND follows online boards like this, has tried at least ONCE an oral
steroid. Period.

This is not true

L.L

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2011, 07:17:10 PM »
I know i'm  gonna get shit for this...Ive always been open about my steroid addiction but i only used clenbuterol here..not as impressive as adrian but i got pretty lean .....this was yearsss ago

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2011, 07:48:53 PM »
I have trained pure naturals. You don't see them very often.

What I am talking about is natural *structure* ~ whether or not they ended up juicing down the road after I got through with them, well, that's another story.

BUT! Every so often (rarely) someone walks into the gym for the first time and you can see the inherent genetic blessings they possess. I've seen it on women even more often, but that's because my gym is packed with females.

Some people are just born with a certain build that is already light-years ahead of the rest. It is RARE! But they are out there.

Haven't you ever seen a dude with calves that rival Mike Matarazzos that you know damn well has NEVER hit a weight in his life? Ever talked to someone like that? They are born that way.

For the most part, there is probably 99% lying going on in regards to steroids, but there is that 1% that nobody seems to think about in a positive way. Mark my words. They are out there.

They might even be crackheads and still look better than you do after all of your years of effort in the gym... and I'm not talking about Cormier.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2011, 11:55:14 PM »
Supps have come a long way

nutrient timing and weider principles

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2011, 11:59:57 PM »
if you were a natural you would hop on 500mg of test and win the olympia.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2011, 12:14:29 AM »

You all always talk about how great naturals look that you know and how you know 100%that that person is/was natural.

A few points:

1. Steroid users in the gyms are a minority, not the majority. There are tons of people working out, "building their bodies" that train without using steroids.

2. Now when it comes to competitive bodybuilding, i'd say we come close to 100% steroid users, maybe a few misguided naturals in their first show, but i seriously even doubt that.

3. Naturals don't look great, looking like a natural is nothing to write home about. We are used to see roided up bodies from actors, rock stars, "celebrities" of any sort, athletes and bodybuilders.

4. If you doubt that someone might be on the sauce, he probably is or has been.

very good posting VERY VERY GOOD POSTING,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel