Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi is a vile, dishonest, lying sack of commie bilge.  (Read 12325 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Pelosi On "Occupy" Protests: Cantor Wasn't Mad When Tea Party Was "Spitting" On Congressmen

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/09/pelosi_on_occupy_protests_cantor_wasnt_mad_when_tea_party_was_spitting_on_congressmen.html

Playing pelosi on occupy protests cantor wasnt mad when tea party was spitting on congressmen

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) reacts to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) saying he is concerned about the "mobs" demonstrating on Wall Street and around the country. Cantor also was upset that some members condone what the activists are doing, a shot directed at Pelosi.

"I didn't hear him say anything when the Tea Party was out demonstrating, actually spitting on members of Congress right here in the Capitol and he and his colleagues were putting signs in the windows encouraging them," Pelosi said. "But let's not get down to that."

UNFUCKING REAL!  There is still a 100k reward out there for proof of this.  There are numerous videos that show she is lying her ass off.

Additionally,  when the Tea Party started she said it was astroturf and not a real movement.  Yet she now praises these people? 

What a lying piece of garbage.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Nancy Pelosi is a vile, dishonest, lying sack of commie bilge.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 01:44:22 PM »
FLASH BACK! 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 02:16:18 PM »
Would you take her as POTUS over Obama?   :o ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 02:42:27 PM »
Pelosi On "Occupy" Protests: Cantor Wasn't Mad When Tea Party Was "Spitting" On Congressmen

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/09/pelosi_on_occupy_protests_cantor_wasnt_mad_when_tea_party_was_spitting_on_congressmen.html

Playing pelosi on occupy protests cantor wasnt mad when tea party was spitting on congressmen

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) reacts to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) saying he is concerned about the "mobs" demonstrating on Wall Street and around the country. Cantor also was upset that some members condone what the activists are doing, a shot directed at Pelosi.

"I didn't hear him say anything when the Tea Party was out demonstrating, actually spitting on members of Congress right here in the Capitol and he and his colleagues were putting signs in the windows encouraging them," Pelosi said. "But let's not get down to that."

UNFUCKING REAL!  There is still a 100k reward out there for proof of this.  There are numerous videos that show she is lying her ass off.

Additionally,  when the Tea Party started she said it was astroturf and not a real movement.  Yet she now praises these people? 

What a lying piece of garbage.     

100k reward for proof of what?

BTW - what is your problem with what she said and how does that make her a commie.    Cantor sounds more like the commie with his statement (and NO I don't think he's a commie either)

Teabaggers were instructed by their corporate masters to go to town hall meetings and scream and yell and disrupt meetings and prevent elected representatives from havinga dialogue with their constituents.

I don't recall you having any problem with that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 02:47:23 PM »
Would you take her as POTUS over Obama?   :o ;D

NO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
Straw - I did not need a corporate master to contact my reps to oppose ObamaCare. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 03:20:36 PM »
Straw - I did not need a corporate master to contact my reps to oppose ObamaCare. 

that would make you an exception to your fellow teabaggers

you know that it true

Now what is your problem with what Pelosi said?

Why no problem with the actions of your fellow Teabaggers disrupting town hall meetings?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »
100k reward for proof of what?

BTW - what is your problem with what she said and how does that make her a commie.    Cantor sounds more like the commie with his statement (and NO I don't think he's a commie either)

Teabaggers were instructed by their corporate masters to go to town hall meetings and scream and yell and disrupt meetings and prevent elected representatives from havinga dialogue with their constituents.

I don't recall you having any problem with that

Breitbart offered 100k for any proof of this lie that piglosi has been spreading.   So far nothing.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »
that would make you an exception to your fellow teabaggers

you know that it true

Now what is your problem with what Pelosi said?

Why no problem with the actions of your fellow Teabaggers disrupting town hall meetings?

She is spreading lies.   No one was ever spat upon. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 04:01:57 PM »
Pelosi? Is that the pro-Obamacare woman whose district has received more Obamacare waivers than pretty much any other spot in the country? Never would have pegged her for a lying snake, no sir.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 04:43:21 PM »
Pelosi? Is that the pro-Obamacare woman whose district has received more Obamacare waivers than pretty much any other spot in the country? Never would have pegged her for a lying snake, no sir.
Yeah, that would be the same.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 07:51:06 PM »

She is spreading lies.   No one was ever spat upon. 

is there some spitting incident that happened?

what is she referrig to?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 07:52:30 PM »
is there some spitting incident that happened?

what is she referrig to?

Are you kidding?   Are you that uninformed on politics that you don't know what she is talking about?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 11:56:55 PM »
Are you kidding?   Are you that uninformed on politics that you don't know what she is talking about?   

So then you know what she is talking about and also know its not true?

Tell us what she is talking about then counselor

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 12:56:38 AM »

Yup thats the one

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 06:33:46 AM »
Oh man, is this chick still hanging around?  I thought she was lobotomized a few months ago.  She is the biggest joke in American politics.  F*ck California for continuing to give us retards like this in congress.
Live free or die

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 08:04:14 AM »

again - you "know" what she is referring to and also "know" it didn't happen?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 08:07:52 AM »
again - you "know" what she is referring to and also "know" it didn't happen?

Look it up douchebag.  instead of wallowing in leftist ignorance, trying informing yourself what she was referring to. 

I'll give you a hint - its related to ObamaCare. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »

Look it up douchebag.  instead of wallowing in leftist ignorance, trying informing yourself what she was referring to. 

I'll give you a hint - its related to ObamaCare. 

I've already looked it up dumbass

I'll give you a hint counselor.  Most of the time when I ask you a question I already know the answer and the only reason I ask you is to see if you know it.

Now, back to the actual incident

Pelosi claims that Cantor had no problem with teabaggers screaming, yelling and in one case allegedly spitting on a member of congress so why would he (or you) have a problem with the protesters in NYC who are docile and polite by comparison

How does Pelosi's statement make her a Commie?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 08:15:42 AM »
Yeah, that would be the same.

glad to see you're back after I destroyed you in an earlier thread and you left with your tail between your legs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 08:20:39 AM »
I've already looked it up dumbass

I'll give you a hint counselor.  Most of the time when I ask you a question I already know the answer and the only reason I ask you is to see if you know it.

Now, back to the actual incident

Pelosi claims that Cantor had no problem with teabaggers screaming, yelling and in one case allegedly spitting on a member of congress so why would he (or you) have a problem with the protesters in NYC who are docile and polite by comparison

How does Pelosi's statement make her a Commie?

Cantor should STFU because these morons are imploding all on to themselves.  

Be that as it may - she did not say allegedly - she said it as fact.   And the fact is that it never happened.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 08:24:43 AM »
I agree, Cantor should STFU, as should anyone who is criticizing peaceful protests who didn't criticize this shit:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 08:30:08 AM »
I agree, Cantor should STFU, as should anyone who is criticizing peaceful protests who didn't criticize this shit:

Oh please!   That guy was screaming "Kill the Bill" - and probably got some on the guy.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »
Oh please!   That guy was screaming "Kill the Bill" - and probably got some on the guy.   

could be

hard to tell if he was spit on if the the person YELLING IN HIS FACE merely spit due to the fact that he was yelling and screaming in the guys face

back to the statement by Pelosi

did Cantor ever criticize these protestors who are cleary much more aggressive and potentially violent as compared to the people in NYC ?

HOW do you justify your statement that Pelosi is a Commie

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 08:37:48 AM »
could be

hard to tell if he was spit on if the the person YELLING IN HIS FACE merely spit due to the fact that he was yelling and screaming in the guys face

back to the statement by Pelosi

did Cantor ever criticize these protestors who are cleary much more aggressive and potentially violent as compared to the people in NYC ?

HOW do you justify your statement that Pelosi is a Commie