Author Topic: Cantor says he's concerned by 'mobs' at 'Occupy Wall Street'  (Read 415 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cantor says he's concerned by 'mobs' at 'Occupy Wall Street'
« on: October 09, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »
Mr Cantor... call them clueless spoiled dumbasses.  That is correct.  Call them ignorant whiny nuthuggers.  Cool.

But "i'm so concerned about the mobs..."

I think riots of decades past are what should be considered concerning mobs.  Sack up, Mr Cantor.   You'll always have a few dickheads causing trouble, no matter tea party or this occupy junk.  Most of them seem to be wearing sandals, checking their smart phones, and 155 pounds soaking wet. 

Just please don't tuck your junk and cry about 'mobs'. 

The second-ranking House Republican castigated "Occupy Wall Street" protesters on Friday, just as Democrats begin cozying up to the weeks-old demonstrations.

House GOP Leader Eric Cantor decried the protests that started several weeks ago in New York, and have spread to major cities across the country. Cantor said in a speech at the Values Voters Summit in Washington that he is "increasingly concerned" about the "growing mobs" represented at the protests.

Cantor's remarks, some of the harshest by a Republican toward the "Occupy" demonstrators, comes amidst a growing political divide over the protests. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi backed the demonstrations, saying, "God bless them for their spontaneity." And other Democrats have been even more open in their embrace of the movement, which has also attracted support from organized labor.

Organizers behind the movement, which expresses outrage toward the conduct of corporate America and seeks campaign finance reform, have hoped it develops into an analogue for the Tea Party on the left, which has helped fuel a Republican political resurgence over the past two years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Cantor says he's concerned by 'mobs' at 'Occupy Wall Street'
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 08:31:03 PM »
Look - these people are dopes, but they have a right to protest peaceably.  Let them rant and rave, that's fine.  I have no issue w that at all. 

My guess is that the cold weather of november will end this. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 08:33:42 PM »
when they realize that they arent making a difference and the corporations these morons are helping get those huge profits their complaining about they will go home.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 08:39:22 PM »
yeah, they're dumb shits.  Best thing repubs can do is ignore them.

I hope the GOP doesn't act like pussies with "we need the govt to stop these mobs..." etc

No politician just casually says things like "increasingly concerned" and uses words like mobs accidentally - especially when he's the head of the GOP.

And on a sunday night?  He paints the monday morning news cycle.  Trying to scare viewers.

And the CTer in me won't be surprised if, on cue, a couple of people in the crowd respond to this with malicious acts.  Plants to Prove the wise cantor right?  Who knows.  Woudn't surprise me one bit.  While these iPawns are certainly ignorant, I don't think the majority of the public is all that scared of them.  Hell, if I was running the GOP, I'd want ot paint them as extremists quickly.  Just like the left media did to the tea partiers ;)  Warning how concerned he is with violence - then some bullshit happens which drudge puts on page 1 for a week - that would sway the public to dislike the movement. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 08:40:08 PM »
when they realize that they arent making a difference and the corporations these morons are helping get those huge profits their complaining about they will go home.

These fools are protesting the wrong entities.   Whether it's horrible trade deals, horrible monetary and fiscal policy, ridiculous immigration policy, onerous regulation and taxation, these people are too brainwashed to realize that the enemy is in DC not wall street.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 08:44:14 PM »
These fools are protesting the wrong entities.   Whether it's horrible trade deals, horrible monetary and fiscal policy, ridiculous immigration policy, onerous regulation and taxation, these people are too brainwashed to realize that the enemy is in DC not wall street.

my point is that politically - both sides want to paint them in a diff light.

repubs want to demonize them.  left wants to make them heroes.

first thing you want to do when demonizing a group is to WARN everyone how bad they are.  Then you let/help an event happen.  Then you get as much coverage for it as possible.  Then you brag about how "I sure called this one, remember"?

Smart politics, albeit a bitch move :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 08:48:12 PM »
my point is that politically - both sides want to paint them in a diff light.

repubs want to demonize them.  left wants to make them heroes.

first thing you want to do when demonizing a group is to WARN everyone how bad they are.  Then you let/help an event happen.  Then you get as much coverage for it as possible.  Then you brag about how "I sure called this one, remember"?

Smart politics, albeit a bitch move :)

ost of these are not bad or malicious people at all.   Actually pity a lot of these people TBPH.   they are the product of leftist academia, media, etc spoon feeding them pure garbage their whole lives and they are mentally emotionally and psychologically not prepared for what is going on. 

They are protesting the symptoms of the problem, not the problem itself. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 08:56:15 PM »
LOL @ "mobs"  and "increasingly concerned".

Sack the fck up.  Chris Christie wouldn't say some shit like that.  He'd call them some lazy ass moochers who can't tell an iPad from a maxi pad, and joke about using fire hoses on them instead of kind words.

But he's a tough dude.  Cantor is kinda a girl.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »
LOL @ "mobs"  and "increasingly concerned".

Sack the fck up.  Chris Christie wouldn't say some shit like that.  He'd call them some lazy ass moochers who can't tell an iPad from a maxi pad, and joke about using fire hoses on them instead of kind words.

But he's a tough dude.  Cantor is kinda a girl.

iPod vs a maxi pad!   

Send that to drinking w bob! 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 12:59:50 AM »
Mr Cantor... call them clueless spoiled dumbasses.  That is correct.  Call them ignorant whiny nuthuggers.  Cool.
But "i'm so concerned about the mobs..."
I think riots of decades past are what should be considered concerning mobs.  Sack up, Mr Cantor.   You'll always have a few dickheads causing trouble, no matter tea party or this occupy junk.  Most of them seem to be wearing sandals, checking their smart phones, and 155 pounds soaking wet. 
Just please don't tuck your junk and cry about 'mobs'. 

The second-ranking House Republican castigated "Occupy Wall Street" protesters on Friday, just as Democrats begin cozying up to the weeks-old demonstrations.
House GOP Leader Eric Cantor decried the protests that started several weeks ago in New York, and have spread to major cities across the country. Cantor said in a speech at the Values Voters Summit in Washington that he is "increasingly concerned" about the "growing mobs" represented at the protests.Cantor's remarks, some of the harshest by a Republican toward the "Occupy" demonstrators, comes amidst a growing political divide over the protests. House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi backed the demonstrations, saying, "God bless them for their spontaneity." And other Democrats have been even more open in their embrace of the movement, which has also attracted support from organized labor.

Organizers behind the movement, which expresses outrage toward the conduct of corporate America and seeks campaign finance reform, have hoped it develops into an analogue for the Tea Party on the left, which has helped fuel a Republican political resurgence over the past two years.
Cantor should grow a pair