Author Topic: Irritation after testosterone shot  (Read 2529 times)

Bad dog

• Getbig II
Irritation after testosterone shot
« on: October 10, 2011, 04:37:04 AM »
So yeah, that is my question
BBing.com Refugee

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: How long before shot of test shot absorbed
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 05:16:44 AM »
What kind of test do you get, and what amount in mg and cc.

Bad dog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 05:26:37 AM »
What kind of test do you get, and what amount in mg and cc.
test cypionate, 1.5cc monthly
BBing.com Refugee

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 05:41:30 AM »
test cypionate, 1.5cc monthly

Ok then, sorry but no clue.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 06:49:29 AM »
I get a monthly shot of test and it is usually sore for few days and then the soreness goes away.
This last time it didn't get sore the first few days but has gotten sore several times and the lump from the injection is still there. Is this normal or does it sound like a problem? I got the shot 12 days ago.
Thanks for any help

Man up for fucks sake ::) we all inject every fucking day here and dont bitch about pain, if it bothers you go off yourself pussy
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 08:27:56 AM »
Thank you, you were very helpful and I doubt that you actually inject anything other than your man lovers goo up your ahole. If you don't know how to answer to the question you should shut your fucking mouth. Have a goon one...you phony piece of dog crap.

Dude seriously, i am not into steroids for a long time, but i definitely inject more than once a month, and i don't have any problem at all.

Maybe you should inject more, so you get used to it.  :-*

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 08:43:43 AM »
Thank you, you were very helpful and I doubt that you actually inject anything other than your man lovers goo up your ahole. If you don't know how to answer to the question you should shut your fucking mouth. Have a goon one...you phony piece of dog crap.

you are still a pussy, with a name like bad dog ::) and a little pain from your monthly test shot is hurting you, you must have the hormone levels of a eunuch to be prescribed that faggotry dose, real smart change of thread title, wow calling someone gay, very creative, inbred trailer hick ::)
Thunderdome approved

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Why is schmoe so gay
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 10:18:31 AM »
seriously wtf? with hg stuff you shouldnt feel anything. i pin 4 times a month and no soreness, no pain ever. nothing but smooth hg 200mg/ ml test.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 03:13:19 PM »

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU THE GB STEROID BOARD AS OF OCT. 2011 THAT ONCE WAS THE BEST BOARD ON THE NET...

PS. Guys really?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 07:24:15 PM »

ahahaa, what a meltdown.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 10:12:34 PM »
seriously wtf? with hg stuff you shouldnt feel anything. i pin 4 times a month and no soreness, no pain ever. nothing but smooth hg 200mg/ ml test.

Is that your TRT dose...OR a matinence dose? I'm 28 and thinking of taking a dose like that. Not to get huge or for bodybuilding, but for a better sense of well being, and masculinity when picking up chicks...what do you think? Is 200-250 a good dose to get a better sense of well being, and mabey some body changes?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 10:41:16 PM »
Quote from: Bad dog on Today at 04:37:04 AM
I get a monthly shot of test and it is usually sore for few days and then the soreness goes away.
This last time it didn't get sore the first few days but has gotten sore several times and the lump from the injection is still there. Is this normal or does it sound like a problem? I got the shot 12 days ago.
Thanks for any help

Why only once a month? Test cypionate has the longest half life and it is only 8 days. This means your loaded with testosterone for 8 days and they you gradually sink for the next twenty or so days. -Makes no sense.

I don't know why you have a lump or why you are sore. Perhaps it is the quantity of test going in at one time, or perhaps it's where it is injected. Best place to inject in usually your butt muscle. It should be injected somewhat slowly.

When I first started on test cyp shots, my doctor was injecting 300 mg once every three weeks. I give myself the shots now. I inject 150 mg. every week. If I inject into my butt, no problem. However, if I pin my thigh it sometimes gets a bit sore for a day or two.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 11:33:57 PM »
Quote from: Bad dog on Today at 04:37:04 AM
Why only once a month? Test cypionate has the longest half life and it is only 8 days. This means your loaded with testosterone for 8 days and they you gradually sink for the next twenty or so days. -Makes no sense.

I don't know why you have a lump or why you are sore. Perhaps it is the quantity of test going in at one time, or perhaps it's where it is injected. Best place to inject in usually your butt muscle. It should be injected somewhat slowly.

When I first started on test cyp shots, my doctor was injecting 300 mg once every three weeks. I give myself the shots now. I inject 150 mg. every week. If I inject into my butt, no problem. However, if I pin my thigh it sometimes gets a bit sore for a day or two.

Test-Cyp has a half-life of 12 days, not 8 and is not the longest half-life testosterone available. That belongs to Testosterone-Undecanoate which is nearly 17 days long.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 12:56:29 AM »
Test-Cyp has a half-life of 12 days, not 8 and is not the longest half-life testosterone available. That belongs to Testosterone-Undecanoate which is nearly 17 days long.

Everything I read and my doc says 8 - 12 days half life for testosterone cypionate. So, we are both right. According to Wikipedia the half life of testosterone undecanoate or testosterone undecylate is 1-12 days. Andriol is one version of testosterone undecanoate developed by Organon. It is a capsule which is taken orally. Supposedly, it doesn't affect liver function as do some oral steroids. In this form, one would probably take it daily.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 01:54:51 AM »
I have heard of doctors just giving a patient one shot a month and the patients test level did go up close to 500ng after a few months they started at 75ng. thats the amount of test a 10yr old girl produces.  thats how low this guys natural test level was. He knew something was wrong because he said he lost all self confidence. I couldnt believe she just gave him one shot a month of watson test cypionate 200mg. he actually got the unimed androgel packets first but this guy is fat! probably 20% or more and the packets did not work because he had no lean spot to apply it to. the androgel works ok for leaner guys. If you still have a lump and it looks like a abcess first check your temperature and see if you have a fever. if you have a fever go get it checked out. dont mess with it that could make it worse possibly infect it. did a doctor give you this shot? maybe they didnt get into the muscle deep enough. If this is HG test you shouldnt have any issues. If it is ugl you could have shot a bad batch or just not got the needle in deep enough. where did you inject? my only advice is take your temperature dont mess with the area . apply isopropyl alcohol to the area along with some neosporin. like I said if you have a temp go get checked out otherswise wait it out a little while if it gets worse go get it looked at thats all you can do.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 03:39:59 AM »
Andriol and Nebido are both testosterone undecanoate, but the injectable version is much, much more effective and long lasting...

maybe they didnt get into the muscle deep enough. If this is HG test you shouldnt have any issues. If it is ugl you could have shot a bad batch or just not got the needle in deep enough.

That's my guess also, i've done the same mistake as well.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

Re: Irritation after testosterone shot
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 04:16:54 AM »

bad dog watch the attitude we are here to help schmoe is the man! and has been around the block some questions like this irritate people. not me though feel free to post in this section anytime . just watch who you talk crap to. I klnow you didnt get the response you were looking for right away but hopefully I helped you out.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 04:18:15 AM »
you are still a pussy, with a name like bad dog ::) and a little pain from your monthly test shot is hurting you, you must have the hormone levels of a eunuch to be prescribed that faggotry dose, real smart change of thread title, wow calling someone gay, very creative, inbred trailer hick ::)

I changed it!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 04:46:53 AM »
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 05:58:02 AM »
This. I could pin hg test all day and not notice it. Painless.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 07:54:56 PM »
Is that your TRT dose...OR a matinence dose? I'm 28 and thinking of taking a dose like that. Not to get huge or for bodybuilding, but for a better sense of well being, and masculinity when picking up chicks...what do you think? Is 200-250 a good dose to get a better sense of well being, and mabey some body changes?

started about a yr ago after tested and my level was 140. doc had me going up and down 1 ml every 2 wks then 1/2 ml every 3 weeks etc. i had a serious talk with him (100mg for 3 weeks comes to 33mg per week and that is like 1/3rd of "natural") so we are at 1ml per week and ill run that till dec and get checked again.

i feel great now and when i eat the right foods i am making constant gains in the gym (not looking to be Jay Cutler). pm for any other info

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »
Everything I read and my doc says 8 - 12 days half life for testosterone cypionate. So, we are both right. According to Wikipedia the half life of testosterone undecanoate or testosterone undecylate is 1-12 days. Andriol is one version of testosterone undecanoate developed by Organon. It is a capsule which is taken orally. Supposedly, it doesn't affect liver function as do some oral steroids. In this form, one would probably take it daily.

The half-life can't be 8-12 days, there should be a specific time frame as the ester does not change from vile to vile or amp to amp.

Yes, you're right, oral forms of this type of testosterone will carry a very short half-life, typically hardly 12hrs, maybe a little less but I can't remember specifically off hand. Anyway, there can be strong differences in half-life depending on how the steroid is compounded, take for example Winstrol tabs and the injectable Depot version. Both are the same hormone but the oral version has a half-life of 9hrs with the injectable approximately 24hrs. Anyway, the point, injectable Winstrol will always have a half-life of 24hrs just as plain old injectable testosterone-cypionate will always have a half-life of approximately 12 days.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 10:20:04 PM »
The half-life can't be 8-12 days, there should be a specific time frame as the ester does not change from vile to vile or amp to amp.

Yes, you're right, oral forms of this type of testosterone will carry a very short half-life, typically hardly 12hrs, maybe a little less but I can't remember specifically off hand. Anyway, there can be strong differences in half-life depending on how the steroid is compounded, take for example Winstrol tabs and the injectable Depot version. Both are the same hormone but the oral version has a half-life of 9hrs with the injectable approximately 24hrs. Anyway, the point, injectable Winstrol will always have a half-life of 24hrs just as plain old injectable testosterone-cypionate will always have a half-life of approximately 12 days.

Part of the reason I posted the variance is because different sources indicate a different half life. For example, this site says it has an 8 day half life, http://www.drugs.com/pro/testosterone-cypionate.html while this poster's chart suggests a 10 -12 day half life for test C and E, http://www.trainwiser.com/f88/steroids-comparison-chart-w-half-life-time-10067/. My doc said 8 days. Here is a post which goes into some additional detail, http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/79215-technical-question-half-life-release-rates.html.

I am not a steroid or TRT expert myself. I just go by what I am told or can find out on my own. However, it seems possible to me that each person may absorb the testosterone at a different rate which would allow for some half life variances. Either way, for now I will stick with once weekly injections. If I could talk my doctor into upping the dose, I would like to inject 100 mg every three days. Yeah I know, that is that old mentality that which tricks us into believing if a little bit is good, more is better.