Author Topic: Great excuses for not training legs  (Read 9297 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Great excuses for not training legs
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 07:17:45 PM »
I don't understand why so many people go to the gym on a weekly basis but never train legs. I enjoy lifting and legs are no different for me that any other bodypart.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 07:36:19 PM »
THis not training legs shit, never understood it, I put more time in legs than upper body, the pumps feel so much better, and it contributes more to my overall strength. ANd btw, I dunno why no one says this, but at least for me it is really hard to make my glutes sore in the gym, only thing that for me is sex. If I don't get any for like a month, and I meet a girl and we are doing on the regular, for the first week my ass is sore as fuck from humping, and then it gets used to it and it;s way bigger than before. Then I am single again in 3 weeks and it deflates lol, so much potential homo in this post sigh

I am willing to bet you have short legs even at your height. Am I wrong?
l

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 07:47:31 PM »
at my gym theres a few fat asses who bench pretty heavy but dont train back hard or do legs at all..all of the excuses ive seen here are used.many of them fail to realize they will not get lean size by doing delts and chest hard.there core metabolism is never stressed by doing doing back and legs hard.its always amusing to see these people want get all these big cycles of hormones ... :)christ just for doing chest and arms.what a waste.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
at my gym theres a few fat asses who bench pretty heavy but dont train back hard or do legs at all..all of the excuses ive seen here are used.many of them fail to realize they will not get lean size by doing delts and chest hard.there core metabolism is never stressed by doing doing back and legs hard.its always amusing to see these people want get all these big cycles of hormones ... :)christ just for doing chest and arms.what a waste.
::)

l

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 10:10:10 PM »
I have a back injury that means i can no longer squat, deadlift, bent over barbell row, etc. BUT I STILL NEVER MISS A LEG WORKOUT!

Theres lunges, hack squats, leg extensions..etc. Still get angry every day knowing i can't squat...but at least my legs still hardly fit in my jeans.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2011, 10:27:27 PM »
I am willing to bet you have short legs even at your height. Am I wrong?

yes wrong, I have avg slightly above avg, big thighs too, bigger than asbrus

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2011, 10:37:07 PM »
yes wrong, I have avg slightly above avg, big thighs too, bigger than asbrus

L0L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2011, 12:31:52 AM »

So you don't train legs because:
Your ass grew, and it caused women to touch it...........
I'm confused
I actually do train legs...now, before I didn't. My ass grew more than my legs...I've always had a big butt, but when your pants are tight around your ass, and you have to buy pants not by your waist, but by your ass---it gets difficult.

Where I used to train, you had to walk up a flight steps from the weight room, then down two flights of steps to get out...and the DOMS were very bad, and then where I used to work, I had to constantly  go up and down steps...And I was like "Eff This!"

Now, I don't work there, so it's diff   

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2011, 03:15:27 AM »
BIG LEGS MAKES UR DICK LOOK SMALLER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2011, 09:26:11 AM »
not really, the bulge in my jeans makes it look like I have a huge dick because my thighs squeeze my package together and push it out. If I do leg presses my thighs begin to touch even at low bf% because it hits the hamstring there or something, big thighs make your bulge bigger is what Im trying to say

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
not really, the bulge in my jeans makes it look like I have a huge dick because my thighs squeeze my package together and push it out. If I do leg presses my thighs begin to touch even at low bf% because it hits the hamstring there or something, big thighs make your bulge bigger is what Im trying to say

pics or it didn't happen (no homo)

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2011, 12:01:43 PM »
I can't believe how I used to run home from the gym on leg days (mostly up hill about 2 miles) when I was in my early twenties. First 200 metres or so was a killer, just getting the coordination back but from there, with the pump in the quads and hams, I kind of used to bounce home. These days I'm lucky to get off the couch without snapping a ligament.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2011, 12:54:07 PM »
I lost my legs in a car accident.
Team Pat Banana

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2011, 01:14:24 PM »
I can't believe how I used to run home from the gym on leg days (mostly up hill about 2 miles) when I was in my early twenties. First 200 metres or so was a killer, just getting the coordination back but from there, with the pump in the quads and hams, I kind of used to bounce home. These days I'm lucky to get off the couch without snapping a ligament.

I used to go on the stationary bike on the hardest level I could do after a leg work out lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
this is true...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »

she has that look, the "used" look, but not so much that I wouldn't want to make my dick wet.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2011, 01:32:36 PM »
"I run a lot on the treadmill to get a good leg workout.  I don't wanna look like a bodybuilder."

Yet, this same dude trains the flat bench like a man possessed.

Or, "my legs get way too big when I train them, so I stopped training them altogether."

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »
"I run a lot on the treadmill to get a good leg workout.  I don't wanna look like a bodybuilder."

Or, "my legs get way too big when I train them, so I stopped training them altogether."

men's physique

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »

I know that type :D !
 The women on the leg press machine having 2 plates on each side doing very slow 10 repitition sets almost effortless while telling me they don't want balloon legs... then I'm like "you want to be just toned, right?" and the women agree, but I tell them that they could easily add couple of more plates and actually do a "tone" workout by doing high reps to the limit, definetely not ballooing the legs, but they believe it if I say it.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2011, 01:43:26 PM »
I know that type :D !
 The women on the leg press machine having 2 plates on each side doing very slow 10 repitition sets almost effortless while telling me they don't want balloon legs... then I'm like "you want to be just toned, right?" and the women agree, but I tell them that they could easily add couple of more plates and actually do a "tone" workout by doing high reps to the limit, definetely not ballooing the legs, but they believe it if I say it.

To be fair, Devilsmile, I knew a woman (while I was a trainer in grad school) that had Platz genetics in her legs.  Thing is, the girl had a hot face, and a sporty, but not muscular upper body.  Her legs?  Made brothers say:  "Dammmmmmmmmm!!!!"   She had thighs and ass for days. 

I ended up hooking up with her, as she was a few years older, and we would always see each other at the local sushi place.  Me, by myself, and her with her girlfriends. 

I convinced her to train legs hard as fuck, and her legs got cut, but her thighs were 24+ inches each, on a 5'5" girl.  One would swear she was on roids, but I used to break her down on the Nautilus duo squat like there was no tomorrow.  I convinced her that a big cut leg was better than a big massy leg.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2011, 02:38:08 PM »
used is a good way to describe that dumb slut

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2011, 02:42:22 PM »
To be fair, Devilsmile, I knew a woman (while I was a trainer in grad school) that had Platz genetics in her legs.  Thing is, the girl had a hot face, and a sporty, but not muscular upper body.  Her legs?  Made brothers say:  "Dammmmmmmmmm!!!!"   She had thighs and ass for days.  

I ended up hooking up with her, as she was a few years older, and we would always see each other at the local sushi place.  Me, by myself, and her with her girlfriends.  

I convinced her to train legs hard as fuck, and her legs got cut, but her thighs were 24+ inches each, on a 5'5" girl.  One would swear she was on roids, but I used to break her down on the Nautilus duo squat like there was no tomorrow.  I convinced her that a big cut leg was better than a big massy leg.

If a skinny avarage woman tells that, then it's annoying.

but damn man, sounds like a very hot girl! You know I'm just hot wax on the hands of a perfect tighs having girly girl... it's just...  look, do you have any pictures of her.. in bodybuilding aspect ofcourse  :o

And what do you mean by hooking up ;) ?

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2011, 05:24:45 AM »
Great legs (Misty Yi):