Author Topic: Video - Peaceful White Protesters getting maced by Racist Black Security Guards  (Read 6541 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LMFAO - good for those security guards!   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so you're in favor of the use of violence againts peaceful protestors and innocent bystanders

you've also said many times that the real problem in our country is that the citizens can't be trusted to vote "correctly"

Of course we've all seen you accuse virtually everyone on this board at one time or another of being a communist

If only you were a Muslim you'd fit right in as part of the secret police in any middle eastern country

Since you've repeatedly professed your hatred for your fellow citizens and your country I have to assume the only real communist on this board is you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so you're in favor of the use of violence againts peaceful protestors and innocent bystanders

you've also said many times that the real problem in our country is that the citizens can't be trusted to vote "correctly"

Of course we've all seen you accuse virtually everyone on this board at one time or another of being a communist

If only you were a Muslim you'd fit right in as part of the secret police in any middle eastern country

Since you've repeatedly professed your hatred for your fellow citizens and your country I have to assume the only real communist on this board is you

Those people were not peaceful at all - did you even watch that? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Those people were not peaceful at all - did you even watch that? 
is that the same protest from the video on the thread about Pelosi?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
is that the same protest from the video on the thread about Pelosi?

This one has more footage of these far leftist white pieces of garbage. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

If they're so "peaceful", why do some of them have masks on their faces?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LMFAO - good for those security guards!  

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

If they're so "peaceful", why do some of them have masks on their faces?

maybe they covered their faces when the rent a cops started using pepper spray

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Look, these pieces of trash are not allowed to enter the building like that.  Furthermore, I read that people that were in the museum were actually in danger of being trampled if they were to let those disgusting people in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The only problem I have is that the video is labeled incorrectly.  These Lunatics are there to protest OBAMA and his usage of the Predator Drones.  He has been an Ace with these things and these disgusting retards which include MANY Ron Paul POOPTARDS wanted to go in the museum and protest the Drone Exhibit.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

maybe they covered their faces when the rent a cops started using pepper spray

That makes no sense.

1) A bandana isn't going to protect you from pepper spray.

2) Their eyes aren't covered, and that's where pepper spray does the most damage.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
The only problem I have is that the video is labeled incorrectly.  These Lunatics are there to protest OBAMA and his usage of the Predator Drones.  He has been an Ace with these things and these disgusting retards which include MANY Ron Paul POOPTARDS wanted to go in the museum and protest the Drone Exhibit.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

If that is correct then this is the worst thread backfire to start the week off with from our resident asshat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Radio Raheem got served. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
If that is correct then this is the worst thread backfire to start the week off with from our resident asshat.
333386 didn`t tag the thread, he just posted it from Youtube.  These people are more of the Ron Poop Paul ilk than anything.  They won`t shut up about the Predator Drone strikes that have dismantled and decimated Al-Quaeda and other Terrorist Factions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
if the guards were in danger then why not just lock the doors.

i doubt this crowd just materialized out of thin air

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LMFAO!   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Lock the doors?  Thats illegal.  There were people in there trying to enjoy the museum.  They can`t lock the people in case of an Emergency.  These dirty scumbags were putting peoples lives in danger.  I read that a little girl was pushed to the floor by these protesters and all she wanted to do was see some airplanes.

How you defend this shit is beyond me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Lock the doors?  Thats illegal.  There were people in there trying to enjoy the museum.  They can`t lock the people in case of an Emergency.  These dirty scumbags were putting peoples lives in danger.  I read that a little girl was pushed to the floor by these protesters and all she wanted to do was see some airplanes.

How you defend this shit is beyond me.

Illegal?

Closing the place down (which I'm sure involved locking the doors) is exactly what they did

BTW - turns out a right wing douche admits infliltrating the protest and trying to incite violence in order to create a story

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/post/how-not-to-occupy-the-street--patrick-crowley-versus-story-truth/2011/10/10/gIQATUChaL_blog.html

In his original story on the subject (now removed from the Spectator site) Howley noted: “As far as anyone knew I was part of this cause -- a cause that I had infiltrated the day before in order to mock and undermine in the pages of The American Spectator -- and I wasn't giving up before I had my story.”

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Our founding fathers would have done the same

Seriously the Tea Party should unite with them. They fight the same thing

The tea party fight big Government

The protesters fight Wall Street

Wall Street = Government

Why do you people think nothing have happened in regards to the financial system since the Crash?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Our founding fathers would have done the same
Seriously the Tea Party should unite with them. They fight the same thing

The tea party fight big Government

The protesters fight Wall Street

Wall Street = Government

Why do you people think nothing have happened in regards to the financial system since the Crash?

really, you think it's acceptable to to infiltrate an opposing parties peaceful protest with the intent of instigating violence to try discredit that group?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
really, you think it's acceptable to to infiltrate an opposing parties peaceful protest with the intent of instigating violence to try discredit that group?

Not infiltrate. Join forces.

Burn down DC and then take out Wall Street.

And like that our country is free again

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

"infiltrate" was the word used by Patrick Howley of the American Spectator.

he had no intention of "joining forces" with this group

he's totally opposed to them and his intention was to instigate a violent response to discredit their peaceful protest so he could write a story about it

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Burn down DC and take out Wall Street. Sure thing...and when we roll tanks and troops to deal with this worthless douchbags..make sure your there.  These idiots are professional protestors. They're leaderless morons who've lumped in every left wing cause into this ridiculous protest. Obama loves this shit. Do u think this shit comes from the average America? Do these people look normal to you.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
No, just some how reasonably take money out of politics and our government would no longer be for sale and banks and large corps would be allowed to fail. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No, just some how reasonably take money out of politics and our government would no longer be for sale and banks and large corps would be allowed to fail. 

Thats a hard thing to implement