Author Topic: Video - Peaceful White Protesters getting maced by Racist Black Security Guards  (Read 6542 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
It would take an amendment. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if i was protesting peacefully.... and some cop got his jollies spraying me...

honestly...

I'd probably spend the next 30 years looking a way to fck them back.  Or maybe I'd pick up a brick and hit a cop the next day.  You don't just GD spray someone like that.  Pricks.

I still remember the female cop who, when i was 18, threatened to give me a seat belt ticket (when I had it on) because she didn't like my attitude.  I rememeber her name.  Some day, one day, I'm gonna bump into her.  ANd I'll tell her what I think of her.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm sure if some "leftist commie" (as 333 likes to say) infiltrated a teabagger rally and was able to instigate violence from the police against peaceful teabaggers I'm sure no one here would have any problem with it

that's all I can assume from the responses on this thread

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I didn't see any reason for the use of pepper spray.  The democratic right to assemble is fundamental to democracy. 
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
That was not a peaceful protest.  Looked to me like they were obstructing and occupying private property. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
the tree of liberty must occasionally be.......

sometimes that may involve private property lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
the tree of liberty must occasionally be.......

sometimes that may involve private property lol

I hope they come to the Bronx.  i have some water for these fools to drink for sure.  might taste like lead though.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Right Wing Douche Patrick Howley bragging about being the lead instigator in prompting the pepper spraying which included getting innocent bystanders hit.....all in the name of right wing ideology

LINK is posted one page back

Being pepper-sprayed is a singularly agonizing experience -- enormously painful, but even worse for a hypochondriac. When the spray begins soaking into your eyeball, swelling your eyelids and rendering them largely inoperable, it's hard not to worry that you might soon have to invest in stronger-prescription glasses.

But as far as anyone knew I was part of this cause -- a cause that I had infiltrated the day before -- and I wasn't giving up before I had my story. Under a cloud of pepper spray I forced myself into the doors. Suspecting that the entire crowd would be able to get inside, I ran blindly across the floor of the Air and Space Museum to find a place to observe, drawing the attention of hundreds of stunned khaki-clad tourists (some of whom began snapping off disposable-camera portraits of me). I strained to glance behind me at the dozens of protesters I was sure were backing me up, and then I got hit again, this time with a cold realization: I may have been the only one who had made it through the doors.

Minutes earlier, I had been among those blocking major D.C. roads chanting "We're unstoppable" -- and from beneath my unshaven left-wing altar ego, I worried that we might actually be. But just as the lefties couldn't figure out how to run their assembly meeting (many process points, I'm afraid to report, were left un-twinkled), so too do they lack the nerve to confront authority. From estimates within the protest, only ten people were pepper-sprayed, and as far as I could tell I was the only one who got inside the museum.

In the absence of ideological uniformity, these protesters have no political power. Their only chance, as I saw it, was to push the envelope and go bold. But, if today's demonstration was any indicator, they don't have what it takes to even do that.

As I scrambled away from the scene of my crime, a police officer outside the museum gates pointed at my eyes, puffed out his chest, and shouted: "Yeah, that's right. That's right." He was proud that I had been pepper-sprayed, and, oddly, so was I. I deserved to get a face full of high-grade pepper, and the guards who sprayed me acted with more courage than I saw from any of the protesters. If you're looking for something to commend these days in America, start with those guards.

kcballer

• Getbig V
That was not a peaceful protest.  Looked to me like they were obstructing and occupying private property. 

Uh yes it is moron.  But hey lets take away the right to assembly from the left, it's only good when tea party members do it. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V

I hope they come to the Bronx.  i have some water for these fools to drink for sure.  might taste like lead though.   

You are such a tool. 
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Uh yes it is moron.  But hey lets take away the right to assembly from the left, it's only good when tea party members do it. 

They have the right to peacefully assemble on public property.  The minute they obstruct a private business it's no longer peaceful.  They got what they deserved. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They have the right to peacefully assemble on public property.  The minute they obstruct a private business it's no longer peaceful.  They got what they deserved. 

Bum - why no comment about a right winger who admits being their to instigate a violent response and bragging about having done so

should we assume your silence = approval

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So they got what they deserved. 

Nah - November 6, 2012 - these leftists will get it big time.   

OzmO

• Getbig V

Nah - November 6, 2012 - these leftists will get it big time.   

Yep and chances are he will get replaced by another puppet stooge to BIG money. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Yep and chances are he will get replaced by another puppet stooge to BIG money. 

That's the nature of the beast, unfortunately.

kcballer

• Getbig V

Haha i guess Ghandi was a terrorist and not peaceful when he protested on 'private' land. 
Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

A little shut in pussy like you trying to tough talk is "hysterical".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
A little shut in pussy like you trying to tough talk is "hysterical".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
^^ Little pussy reaction.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Look at the little pussy... having to post the same pic in two different threads.

Why?  Because his tiny fractured brain is having a daily meltdown.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Can you guys get past the 99% name calling posts and debate the issues more please.  

:)