Author Topic: This guys brother told me hed beat Tyson and both Klitschkos!  (Read 2847 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
This guys brother told me hed beat Tyson and both Klitschkos!
« on: October 10, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: This guys brother told me hed beat Tyson and both Klitschkos!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 09:42:10 AM »
why doesnt he then?

his boxing is shit
Thunderdome approved

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 09:47:35 AM »
He'd never get closer than arms length from either Klitschko brother and suffer massive amounts of brain damage until they got tired of toying with him like a little kitten and then drop him like a bad habit around the 10th or 11th round.

By the way the "Tyson" you heard about was most likely Tyson Fury, not Mike Tyson.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
He'd stand at arms length from either Klitschko brother and suffer massive amounts of brain damage until they got tired of toying with him like a little kitten and then drop him like a bad habit around the 10th or 11th round.

By the way the "Tyson" you heard about was most likely Tyson Fury, not Mike Tyson.

He couldnt even beat Tyson Fury
Thunderdome approved

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 09:58:03 AM »
He couldnt even beat Tyson Fury

That no talent meat head would get KTFO in a round MAYBE two against Fury.

That's not to say that Tyson Fury is some INCREDIBLE talent but he is 6'9, aggressive and has very legit (but not world class, yet) skills.

I just read somewhere that this fella is in prison anyways so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 10:01:30 AM »
That no talent meat head would get KTFO in a round MAYBE two against Fury.

That's not to say that Tyson Fury is some INCREDIBLE talent but he is 6'9, aggressive and has very legit (but not world class, yet) skills.

I just read somewhere that this fella is in prison anyways so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Fury would take him out easy, i actually think Fury is a pretty good heavyweight, think he will go further than many expect

Prison says it all, what a wanker ::)
Thunderdome approved

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
Hes out next year and apparently on a mission to become HW champion of the world and no its MIKE Tyson who he claims he d destroy, his brother is a boxer himself Danny Stabler

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »
Hes out next year and apparently on a mission to become HW champion of the world and no its MIKE Tyson who he claims he d destroy, his brother is a boxer himself Danny Stabler

LOL he wont even get past John Mcdermott or Larry Chocolate face, might get a shitty 4 round points win over some bum like Scott Belshaw ;D if he;s lucky, what an epic scrap that will be ::)
Thunderdome approved

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 10:07:13 AM »
Fury would take him out easy, i actually think Fury is a pretty good heavyweight, think he will go further than many expect

Prison says it all, what a wanker ::)

I agree with that. I think SIZE in boxing can be a tad bit underrated. No, it won't make you the world's greatest on that attribute alone but it is a VERY nice thing to have and coupled with ring smarts and decent skill, it can get you a long way.

Alot of people shit on Tyson Fury but I think he has to tools and pedigree to become the UKs top fighter and could be a strong contender on the world scene. I think he receives much of the hate because of his attitude, but so what? So far he has backed up his words in the ring and along the way has won a couple fights where those same haters said he would get smashed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 10:09:47 AM »

Oh well that changes everything!! ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 10:11:21 AM »
I agree with that. I think SIZE in boxing can be a tad bit underrated. No, it won't make you the world's greatest on that attribute alone but it is a VERY nice thing to have and coupled with ring smarts and decent skill, it can get you a long way.

Alot of people shit on Tyson Fury but I think he has to tools and pedigree to become the UKs top fighter and could be a strong contender on the world scene. I think he receives much of the hate because of his attitude, but so what? So far he has backed up his words in the ring and along the way has won a couple fights where those same haters said he would get smashed.

Size helps at heavyweight, he's a big guy but with good hand speed, i like his attitude, better than that fool Chisora, was glad Fury beat him
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 10:32:33 AM »
fury has to fight the big scouser david price to claim top spot in britain 1st....

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 01:25:18 PM »
Not much publicity in saying you can't beat them...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 01:36:28 PM »
Just out of curiosity Darren, didn't you create a thread about this same guy a year or two ago??

It seems REALLY familiar.