Author Topic: How much does the average pro spend on food, steroids and HGH,exotics per year?  (Read 9987 times)

liltacobell

• Getbig II
Drug dealing, prostitution and bouncing.

Some also moonlight as theoretical physicists at Universities across the world.

;D ill give you drug dealing, bouncing, and even theoretical physicist......and add in "entreprenure" for good measure.....as much as the "thunderdome" likes to associate bb'rs with pimping themselves out, in my experience its generally only the guys who have shit for genetics in the first place and know they will never win shit.....not always, but generally....hehe...carr y on

20inch calves

• Getbig V
that works out to $130 per day. unlikely.

yeah there is no way. you could eat the most expensive and steak and some nowhere near that. plus he shops at costco :)
irongearco.com

liltacobell

• Getbig II
yeah there is no way. you could eat the most expensive and steak and some nowhere near that. plus he shops at costco :)

funny thing is, its all relative......i once had a client who was prepping for a show, and took my precontest diet and found a "weekly chef" to prepare/package his meals so he didnt have to worry about nothing but his shots and "bicep" training....LOL....i generally just list a meal as having "10oz of lean meat" (no homo) or whatever, but he always found a way to use the most expensive fish he could find, on top of paying someone to cook it......why...because it was easy and he could afford it.....and at the end of the day its really as simple as that!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
i would say less than you think. if they get there gh for 100bucks a kit (and some probably don't pay at all) thats a kit every 5 days @30ius a day
6k=gh
2k=test 25 bucks a bottle 2 bottles a wk
2k=tren,eq
500 bucks=insulina
1k=misc. drugs,peptides or SEO
food could be high 200bucks a week still under 10k

so IMO a pro would spend no more than 22k a year on everything ;)
irongearco.com

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
A pro spends half his money and all of his girlfriend's money on food and drugs.

Accurate answer.

liltacobell

• Getbig II
A pro spends half his money and all of his girlfriend's money on food and drugs.

Accurate answer.

half is way too much.........other than that, accurate answer!! 8)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
funny thing is, its all relative......i once had a client who was prepping for a show, and took my precontest diet and found a "weekly chef" to prepare/package his meals so he didnt have to worry about nothing but his shots and "bicep" training....LOL....i generally just list a meal as having "10oz of lean meat" (no homo) or whatever, but he always found a way to use the most expensive fish he could find, on top of paying someone to cook it......why...because it was easy and he could afford it.....and at the end of the day its really as simple as that!

yeah but how much does it cost for someone to cook your meals for you. 130 bucks a day...i doubt it. i mean you could go to a restruant and cook if for you for 15bucks or so...say for a fish dinner. well i guess for a weekly chef you could pay that. its silly IMO. but jay buys the  stuff himself..i don't know i'm rambling
irongearco.com

liltacobell

• Getbig II
yeah but how much does it cost for someone to cook your meals for you. 130 bucks a day...i doubt it. i mean you could go to a restruant and cook if for you for 15bucks or so...say for a fish dinner. well i guess for a weekly chef you could pay that. its silly IMO. but jay buys the  stuff himself..i don't know i'm rambling

i cant speak for jay, but if you really look at it, most serious nat level or above guys eat at LEAST 4 whole food meals a day (if not more)...a personal chef will usually cook/package everything for you for about 80$ for 4 meals.....now if you are eating "organic buckwheat nuts" and " non farm raised orange roughy" that shit gets expensive real fukin fast!!...so 80-100$ in raw food material plus the cooking could be an EASY 125$ a day..... that damn meat aint cheap....and anyone who has dieted for a show and eaten 4 meals of CHEAP lean beef steak/fish/chicken will attest to the fact its not cheap at all!! nevermind the drugs and supps on top of that...thing is, most of these internet bb'rs have never really experienced 16 hardcore full weeks of dieting and drugs....eating 3 30gm protein meals a day dont cut it at that level.....

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
most labs would be honouerd to give all kind of stuff to the pros for free. the best chefs too. on pro level it becomes a diffrent gave from the amateur mich mach game...
MIRAGETROPIN

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
most labs would be honouerd to give all kind of stuff to the pros for free. the best chefs too. on pro level it becomes a diffrent gave from the amateur mich mach game...
underground labs are sponsering people left and right, hell i have had it for the last couple of years! Just picked up a sponor for all my anti e's, and probaby peptides, so pretty much the only thing i pay for is groceries. Fuck i got it better than 80% of the IFBB pros out there
team b-boy

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
that works out to $130 per day. unlikely.

If you included eating out he can easily spend 50K. If he eat 5 pounds of Orange Roughy a day you're already at $40/day just for fish.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
underground labs are sponsering people left and right, hell i have had it for the last couple of years! Just picked up a sponor for all my anti e's, and probaby peptides, so pretty much the only thing i pay for is groceries. Fuck i got it better than 80% of the IFBB pros out there

So you're the one that is getting all the good Rips.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

HOLY hook me the eff up! I need to move up from 11th on the Getbig Physique rankings!

midget15 approved,,

MikMaq

:D

Pretty soon I'm gonna jerk off to this.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Could be true..We have one guy on get-big (chainsaw) who spends 500 bucks a week just on fresh fish

what ? are these fishes gold plated ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
branch spends like $2500 on food a month or something  ::) ::)
X

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

* sobs sobs * Lucky muthafucka ! * sobs sobs *

Stavios

HOLY hook me the eff up! I need to move up from 11th on the Getbig Physique rankings!

midget15 approved,,
lmfao

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
lmfao

How much you spending a month stavios?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
branch spends like $2500 on food a month or something  ::) ::)

actually he said he didn't have to buy any meat getting ready for the arnold because ate what he hunted. i'm going to get me some deer this year and stock up ;)
irongearco.com

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
actually he said he didn't have to buy any meat getting ready for the arnold because ate what he hunted. i'm going to get me some deer this year and stock up ;)

I live in a city. Can I just hit bums with my car and eat them? Human meat is anabolic, right?

Stavios

How much you spending a month stavios?

100$ for gear

way too much for food as I eat at the restaurant for pretty much all my meals cause I am too lazy to cook (my food tastes like shit and I don't even eat half of what I should when I cook it myself)