Author Topic: pm balonie answered  (Read 8807 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm balonie answered
« on: October 11, 2011, 04:23:01 AM »
Disgusted said you are not a pro. I believe him! you get no love on any other forum. you have these kids fooled but you cant go on any other board and fool the big boys.  have a nice day I bet you do not do one shot of anything a day. you are a hs been fatso. if you shoot anything its prescribed test 200 once a week if your lucky.

disguted woudnt say such thing because he doesnt knwo who gh15 is,, and if he would have to bet on it ...he would take the profesional bet ,,

you really need to get on some good xanax ,, your sleep deprevation got to your brain ,, lol

are you fucking insane? gh15 is WORSHIPPED around the internet,, WORSHIPPED! every boarding every where all what is dicussed is me! ,, gh15 became so big that i get a day request from sources! to evalutate their services through my elfs,,

reason i only chose few sources is because i dont let them know who is tested....the way gh15 operate is the way robin hood operated ,, i believe in the TRUTH!  i believe in never hiding it ,, i believe in sharing it ,,

this is why i only recomend top of the top like strngo like retabolil like sandra like nordic etc,, i only recomend fellas who are diamonds and that LOVE WHAT THEY DO AND DO IT BECAUSE OF THE LOVE AND PSSION THEY HAVE FOR BODYBUILD...yes money is good for them but they DESERVE EVERY DAMN PENNY! they tear their ass for fellas like you to walk one day 5'7 one day 5'6 one day 5'5 lol 184.688 LB,, you have no idea about hwat you talk about,, sometime i think you may be joking around but every anxiety attack you having it gets harder and harder to believe you are anyone serious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: pm balonie answered
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 04:25:15 AM »
DUMB FUCK WHITEWIDOW. GH15 IS GOD OF HORMONES ON SOME OF THE MOST RESPECTABLE FORUMS.

CREDIBILITY COULDN'T GET ANY LOWER WHITEFUCKFACE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 05:01:31 AM »
george

io856

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 05:04:18 AM »
eliminate this fellow like divcom

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 05:24:39 AM »
WW sure represents himself well, doesn't he ?? Still can't believe he's a Mod.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 06:14:53 AM »
ask him youselfs. Im actually 188 6% so I dont need your help god of hormones. I know boards where you are not liked at all!
what an ego you have gh15. Im dead serious I asked him through PM and he said you were not a pro. I didnt even put this on the board this was through PM. and my xanax comes from walgreens they are 1mg sandoz blue footballs GG258 stamped. THEY ARE THE BOMB! i ALSO HAVE PFIZER 2MG BARS. I am just not ready to go to sleep. still working. I work alot of hours. Your the one with all the phoney accusations like I get money from my dead dad or my mom who has no money and is unemployed I actually help her out. and then you have the nerve to call me a narcotics user when I openly admitted that I used 2 prescription drugs. You act like no bodybuilders use narcotics at least mine are legally prescribed. Nordic just had fake xanax so I bought health isurance and got some real xanax. You talk about steroid like you still megadose on them. that would be a waste of cash if you do not compete. I have posted pictures of my house and dog. just not any picturs of me. and thats because you have not posted a picture. you post one and I will post one and if you want to compare loot stacks Ill put a sign with my screen name and date we will see who wins in that department. 200% I got you beat when it comes to cash

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 06:26:27 AM »

when have a gave anybody bad advice? post it up! except MMA stacks I know everything there is to know.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 06:27:38 AM »
disguted woudnt say such thing because he doesnt knwo who gh15 is,, and if he would have to bet on it ...he would take the profesional bet ,,

you really need to get on some good xanax ,, your sleep deprevation got to your brain ,, lol

are you fucking insane? gh15 is WORSHIPPED around the internet,, WORSHIPPED! every boarding every where all what is dicussed is me! ,, gh15 became so big that i get a day request from sources! to evalutate their services through my elfs,,

reason i only chose few sources is because i dont let them know who is tested....the way gh15 operate is the way robin hood operated ,, i believe in the TRUTH!  i believe in never hiding it ,, i believe in sharing it ,,

this is why i only recomend top of the top like strngo like retabolil like sandra like nordic etc,, i only recomend fellas who are diamonds and that LOVE WHAT THEY DO AND DO IT BECAUSE OF THE LOVE AND PSSION THEY HAVE FOR BODYBUILD...yes money is good for them but they DESERVE EVERY DAMN PENNY! they tear their ass for fellas like you to walk one day 5'7 one day 5'6 one day 5'5 lol 184.688 LB,, you have no idea about hwat you talk about,, sometime i think you may be joking around but every anxiety attack you having it gets harder and harder to believe you are anyone serious

gh15 approved

He said it. ask him. this was like 3 weeks ago

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 06:29:39 AM »

gh15 approved

If I wanted I could get an order from anyone of those sources. I know how to get ahold of all of them.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 06:32:03 AM »
DUMB FUCK WHITEWIDOW. GH15 IS GOD OF HORMONES ON SOME OF THE MOST RESPECTABLE FORUMS.

CREDIBILITY COULDN'T GET ANY LOWER WHITEFUCKFACE.

Ive been around forever.I have better refs than most anybody!i ONLY HAVE THE SCREENAME WHITEWDIDOW ON THIS FORUM AND ONE OTHER. MY SCREENAME IS DIFFRENT ON ALL THE REST OF THE FORUMS.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 06:34:05 AM »
eliminate this fellow like divcom

He cant. he is not smart enough. I am way smarter than division. division was stupid he would give out his addy for a amp of sust! anything for a freebie.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 06:36:03 AM »
sounds like this one hurt your feelings! why dont you just reveal yourself and prove me wrong.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 06:42:44 AM »

gh15 approved

GO EAT A TUB OF ICE CREAM AND SHOOT SOME TREN FATASS

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 06:47:43 AM »
What happened with division?

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 07:00:20 AM »
What happened with division?

division would give out his addy to anybody who had some freebies. so gh15 or somebody probably offered him somethhhing and he excepted whatever they offered and when they sent it they also called the DEA as we all know GH15 is real close to the DEA and they  busted him at least this is what gh15 says. I do know for a fact div gave out his addy easy if you had something for free for him to try. but I also heard a rumor from a good source he just stopped posting after he posted some pictures and got slammed by members calling him fat. and he just stopped posting not sure wich one is true. Gh15 has admitted he is close to the DEA and knows DEA officers.nobody has my addy or ever will! I did post a picture of my dog and showed pictures of my living room cant do much with that.Gh15 at least show a picture of your dogs!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 07:02:33 AM »

He is one of the few people on GB whom i trust and respect.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 07:08:38 AM »
He is one of the few people on GB whom i trust and respect.

thanks. I try to keep it real. I admitted I took those narcotics I have never given bad advice and have been honest about my physique. c'mon I admit im 5-6 with no shoes and weigh 188  6%BF . If I was a liar Ii woulkd claim I was taller and heavier.I have never lied and have always done my best to give people good advice,

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 07:11:49 AM »
division would give out his addy to anybody who had some freebies. so gh15 or somebody probably offered him somethhhing and he excepted whatever they offered and when they sent it they also called the DEA as we all know GH15 is real close to the DEA and they  busted him at least this is what gh15 says. I do know for a fact div gave out his addy easy if you had something for free for him to try. but I also heard a rumor from a good source he just stopped posting after he posted some pictures and got slammed by members calling him fat. and he just stopped posting not sure wich one is true. Gh15 has admitted he is close to the DEA and knows DEA officers.nobody has my addy or ever will! I did post a picture of my dog and showed pictures of my living room cant do much with that.Gh15 at least show a picture of your dogs!

Never saw Divs pics. lol

Maybe Gh15 is more of a cat person bro. Anyway let me see your pooch.(no homo)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 07:41:01 AM »
The fact that WW cannot live without Xanax tells you he is not all there I'm the head, he does have knowledge though and ideas, I like him when he posts info and suggestions not when he meltsdown and gets all butthurt over gh15, he has a hard on for gh15 too much
Thunderdome approved

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 07:57:11 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »
im searching for a pic of a dick!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 08:08:31 AM »
7 posts in a row  ???

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 09:21:13 AM »
7 posts in a row  ???
^^
I never get tired of ZANAX meltdowns!!!!!!! ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 09:53:22 AM »
I have NEVER said one way or another who GH15 is. End of discussion.