Author Topic: Occupy Wall Street "will drag us out into the streets and kill us"  (Read 413 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I know I gave Cantor a little ribbing for saying the protesters were a "mob" that he was "increasibly concerned about".

Now it's Glenn Beck... claiming if people "tolerate" this kind of protests, there will be mass killings in American streets.  Really?

“Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsie with these people, you are wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you. They will do it. They’re not messing around. Those in the media – and I am included in this – they will drag us out into the streets and kill us. If you’re wealthy, they will kill you for what you have. You cannot tolerate this kind of stuff. You certainly do not encourage it.”

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Occupy Wall Street "will drag us out into the streets and kill us"
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 06:21:54 AM »
I bet half this board agrees with him lol...

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:50:46 AM »
Glenn Beck the retard pussy

And yes half this board agrees with him not because of logic but because FOX tells them to

Fucking traitors

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 08:01:34 AM »
I know I gave Cantor a little ribbing for saying the protesters were a "mob" that he was "increasibly concerned about".

Now it's Glenn Beck... claiming if people "tolerate" this kind of protests, there will be mass killings in American streets.  Really?

“Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsie with these people, you are wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you. They will do it. They’re not messing around. Those in the media – and I am included in this – they will drag us out into the streets and kill us. If you’re wealthy, they will kill you for what you have. You cannot tolerate this kind of stuff. You certainly do not encourage it.”

Now, these goons are about to march on the houses of the rich (rich conservatives or perceived rich conservatives, of course; notice none of these bums are headed to the homes of Moore, Simmons, Huffington, Obama, Barr, etc.)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 08:04:10 AM »
I got a sawed off shotgun waiting for the "mob" that is coming to drag me out into the streets...