Author Topic: Esicline  (Read 4526 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Esicline
« on: October 11, 2011, 09:46:45 AM »
Picked up 10 amps of Esicline (nolotil). Bros, now WTF do I do? Put in tris day before show? Shoulders? How many?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: Esicline
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »
Only info i ever seen about that
"Esiclene has some very unusual characteristics. It will allow any muscle to increase in size within a very short period of time. Basically esiclene stimulates the tissue at the point of injection causing a slightly painful inflammation and swelling of the muscle tissue itself. Because inflammation is normally painful esiclene ampules usually contain 20mg lidocaine, a mild painkiller. The swelling only lasts for about four to five days making this a popular right-before-competition drug to help size-up the under developed muscle groups. Esiclene is often injected daily to make up for the decrease in swelling. Esiclene only promises temporary gains of around 1-1.5 in on arms and calves when used daily at injections of around 1ml the first day and 2ml (one per muscle) the days following. It is difficult to find on the black market, however, it is very affordable. Esclene is a water dissolved steroid making it good for getting hard muscles and because it has no real side effects (other than the pain and every once in a while a misshaped muscle) it is a popular drug for both men and women."

Don't rush to do things before more people approve it

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 04:47:28 PM »
Picked up 10 amps of Esicline (nolotil). Bros, now WTF do I do? Put in tris day before show? Shoulders? How many?

do some test before bro

apparently your arms feel HEAVY when you shoot that shit and it's a weird feeling

my friends all shoot some for their last show

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »
An excerpt from a Nasser interview:

Sometimes when I used Esiclene in the hotel room, I took a chair to the mirror and Birgit and her friends had already drawn the Esiclene into the syringes with long needles. I was just sitting there and got hit every couple of seconds for sometimes 30 to 45 minutes straight. Sometimes the girls had to stop injecting because I was just bleeding all over the place out of these holes. So, with paper tissues they had to make the blood discontinue, otherwise when it dried it looked terrible over the third or fourth coat of pro tan. After these sessions, which sometimes lasted even over 60 minutes, I had to go to bed because I was more than dizzy and I once even passed out in the chair in my hotel room and had to be dragged to my bed.

Six amps of the 2.0 cc’s of Esiclene cost $8.00 US Dollars in Italy when it was still available. Later I paid here in the US about $ 25.00 US Dollars for one ampule. The dealers definitely made a high profit with the bodybuilders. The cheaper alternative is Synthol. But to get something very similar to Esiclene you have to use “Nolotil” or “Metamizol” which is easily obtained in Mexico. But you will definitely be in extreme pain. Just feeling these liquids entering your bloodstream is extraordinarily painful. And you should definitely rest after such an injection session otherwise you cannot make it onstage or you will pass out onstage. And if you are additionally on too much in the way of diuretics and Insulin you could definitely die as well. I once spoke to Craig Titus, who actually was a very big fan of my physique in the ‘90s, about this possibility of dying. He said: “You know Nasser, if I could be in the top six of the Olympia just once in my life like you, I would write my life over to the devil directly after the show. I do not care what happens to me after I have succeeded like anyone who ever finished in the top six.”

Good luck brotha!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 11:06:15 PM »
email Kevin.  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 04:17:28 AM »

Sometimes when I used Esiclene in the hotel room, I took a chair to the mirror and Birgit and her friends had already drawn the Esiclene into the syringes with long needles. I was just sitting there and got hit every couple of seconds for sometimes 30 to 45 minutes straight. Sometimes the girls had to stop injecting because I was just bleeding all over the place out of these holes. So, with paper tissues they had to make the blood discontinue, otherwise when it dried it looked terrible over the third or fourth coat of pro tan. After these sessions, which sometimes lasted even over 60 minutes, I had to go to bed because I was more than dizzy and I once even passed out in the chair in my hotel room and had to be dragged to my bed.

Six amps of the 2.0 cc’s of Esiclene cost $8.00 US Dollars in Italy when it was still available. Later I paid here in the US about $ 25.00 US Dollars for one ampule. The dealers definitely made a high profit with the bodybuilders. The cheaper alternative is Synthol. But to get something very similar to Esiclene you have to use “Nolotil” or “Metamizol” which is easily obtained in Mexico. But you will definitely be in extreme pain. Just feeling these liquids entering your bloodstream is extraordinarily painful. And you should definitely rest after such an injection session otherwise you cannot make it onstage or you will pass out onstage. And if you are additionally on too much in the way of diuretics and Insulin you could definitely die as well. I once spoke to Craig Titus, who actually was a very big fan of my physique in the ‘90s, about this possibility of dying. He said: “You know Nasser, if I could be in the top six of the Olympia just once in my life like you, I would write my life over to the devil directly after the show. I do not care what happens to me after I have succeeded like anyone who ever finished in the top six.”

Good luck brotha!!!

:o
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 07:01:01 AM »
I think I'm gonna go for just triceps and delts. Only have 10 amps. Can't wait for the "extreme pain when it hits my bloodstream"   :'(

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 08:18:55 AM »

Good luck brotha!!!
Next time someone trll me that Bodybuilding is sport i quote him that
srsly i don't even... wtf

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 10:03:21 AM »
I dont know y people go with nolotil this days, if you can use synthol and u dont have to deal with sides

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 11:42:25 AM »
ive used nolotili for every show ive been in.... knocks some people sick so try it out as has been said, gets the small muscle groups like little rocks tho, lasts around 24 hrs,,, so you can either put them in late at night before, or early on the morning of the show,,, i prefer to use slin pins, you can get the longer needle length as they work better

best in bi's, tris, side and rear delts.... you can do calves, but i think it would knack, and youd feel cramped all day

when you put it in, dab it around the muscle belly, dont just whack it all in one spot, try and enhance your natural shape

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 12:35:06 PM »
ive used nolotili for every show ive been in.... knocks some people sick so try it out as has been said, gets the small muscle groups like little rocks tho, lasts around 24 hrs,,, so you can either put them in late at night before, or early on the morning of the show,,, i prefer to use slin pins, you can get the longer needle length as they work better

best in bi's, tris, side and rear delts.... you can do calves, but i think it would knack, and youd feel cramped all day

when you put it in, dab it around the muscle belly, dont just whack it all in one spot, try and enhance your natural shape
Even for your first show?
you wasn't afraid to fuck it up?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 05:48:45 PM »

Thats the type of advice I was looking for. How many cc's do you typically use?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 10:12:41 AM »
Next time someone trll me that Bodybuilding is sport i quote him that
srsly i don't even... wtf

Agree there - hard to call it a sport.

More an art of knowing how to utilize the best hormones for optimal results after all is said and done.

lesaucer

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 11:36:20 AM »
you could try pgf2a too if you cant find esicline, same effects. watch out tho, the sides only last 1 hour, but they are EXTREEEEEME

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 11:38:31 AM »
you could try pgf2a too if you cant find esicline, same effects. watch out tho, the sides only last 1 hour, but they are EXTREEEEEME

Already got the Esicline. No thanks on the pants shitting, I'll pass!

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 11:50:24 AM »
Already got the Esicline. No thanks on the pants shitting, I'll pass!

you have to be near a toilet hahaha, but the worst side is that you feel absolutely fucking sick, you are sweating like a pig but, you have cold sweats at the same time, your lips also get numb, i was eating with my gf once and just shooted pgf2a, i was slobbering like a retard man, she was like what the fuck is wrong with you? great memories haha

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »
Thats the type of advice I was looking for. How many cc's do you typically use?

i used more or less 3 slin pins worth on each muscle group..

everyone over here in my region used it, best to play around with it 2 weeks out, definatly worth trying tho, adds a little extra to flat delts n bi's etc

just use it carefully, worst that can happen is u get a 'bee sting' from putting too much into same spot, but wont happen if you move around muscle belly

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »
I might be wrong, but I thought nolotil is not actually the same thing as esicline

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 02:04:53 PM »
you have to be near a toilet hahaha, but the worst side is that you feel absolutely fucking sick, you are sweating like a pig but, you have cold sweats at the same time, your lips also get numb, i was eating with my gf once and just shooted pgf2a, i was slobbering like a retard man, she was like what the fuck is wrong with you? great memories haha

Lol this all sounds awful.