Author Topic: Holder: "We will not let matters like F&F distract us from the IMPORTANT ISSUES"  (Read 2574 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
All a distraction to keep our eyes off fast & furious?

Seems obama led the charge to save the saudi ambassador - and lo and behold, the IRANIAN terrorist was trying to use Mexiccan drug gangs, but was foiled by the DEA.

So to get this straight...
   Obama is a hero.  Stops terr'ists.
   Iran is to blame.  Check.  Keeps neocons happy.
   Mexican gangs were the source of the weapons - Makes sense that obama's valiant effort to infiltrate them, even though it failed, was put in place.  
   DEA - just blamed yesterday as hugely responsible for letting drugs come into USA - saved the day.

Wow, this works out well, huh 33?  Get on the CT bus now, hombre.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Timing of this brekaing news plot foiled, implications for obama
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 11:07:49 AM »
How convenient that the Iranians just happen to be involved ::), and will all those troops right there in Afghanistan and Iraq
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »
How convenient that the Iranians just happen to be involved ::), and will all those troops right there in Afghanistan and Iraq

Bush did this shit all the time.  Look up 'nexus of terrror and politics' - He did it like 18 times.  Dropped a terror alert whenever he needed it politically or to erase headlines.

it's so funny that this foiled attempt will help obama, allow holder to be the winner, make the DEA look good, place blame on iran, etc.

Hell, maybe obama uses it to start a war with iran.  Goodbye, F&F problem.  Are the repubs really going to try to put obama out of office over mexican issues when he just foiled a mexican plot and we're starting a new war?

I just wanted to put the CT out there before 33 did :P

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 11:13:33 AM »
Bush did this shit all the time.  Look up 'nexus of terrror and politics' - He did it like 18 times.  Dropped a terror alert whenever he needed it politically or to erase headlines.

it's so funny that this foiled attempt will help obama, allow holder to be the winner, make the DEA look good, place blame on iran, etc.

Hell, maybe obama uses it to start a war with iran.  Goodbye, F&F problem.  Are the repubs really going to try to put obama out of office over mexican issues when he just foiled a mexican plot and we're starting a new war?

I'll wait on the details, this sounds like a some false flag BS to me
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 11:14:12 AM »

obama knows his ship is sinking.  Do you ever follow the WH Insider known as ulstermann?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 11:16:17 AM »
OH SHIT!

Holder on the tube... bragging about how he led the charge to stop STATE SPONSORED IRANIAN terrorists.

We might be going to war, kiddos.   Sounds like that Fast & Furious investigation just became a footnote in history.

33, you're about to blow a gasket, huh?  lol... all that time you spent on that awesome thread.  Won't matter now.  Either we go to war, or we ramp shit up while repubs argue with themselves about whehter or not we should invade -

and -

Obama enjoys the 20 point wartime bump that presidents get from war.  Clever!  He's been studying Dubya!  

That 2003 iraq invasion helped Bush in 2004.  Add 8 years.  Looks like that 2011 invasion may help Obama in 2012.

Brilliant political move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 11:17:50 AM »
OH SHIT!

Holder on the tube... bragging about how he led the charge to stop STATE SPONSORED IRANIAN terrorists.

We might be going to war, kiddos.   Sounds like that Fast & Furious investigation just became a footnote in history.

33, you're about to blow a gasket, huh?  lol... all that time you spent on that awesome thread.  Won't matter now.  Either we go to war, or we ramp shit up while repubs argue with themselves about whehter or not we should invade -

and -

Obama enjoys the 20 point wartime bump that presidents get from war.  Clever!  He's been studying Dubya!  

That 2003 iraq invasion helped Bush in 2004.  Add 8 years.  Looks like that 2011 invasion may help Obama in 2012.

Brilliant political move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I don't think America is looking for another war in the ME.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 11:18:07 AM »
Did you rub one out posting that? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 11:18:31 AM »
I'll wait on the details, this sounds like a some false flag BS to me

hjahahahahhahahaha you bet it idoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THen again, there were no WMD... we let 911 happen... gulf of tonken was a 'middle mgmt error'... luscitania was sent into those sub-filled waters intentionally... 1898 USS Maine.... you name it.

If obama wanted his war with iran - with saudi backing - he just got it!

And he gets the poll number bump, he gets F&F off the table - and all the repubs can do in tonight's debate is say "yeah, I would have done what obama did"....

LMAO... shit is brilliant political strategy.  I got pissed when Bush did it - I should have just admired the brilliance of it, to be honest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 11:19:19 AM »
Really? I don't think America is looking for another war in the ME.

"America"?   Lol, of course not.

Now, do the war companies and military salivate at the idea of invading oil-rich Iran?  Shit yes they do!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 11:21:40 AM »
One of the things Obama was elected on was Bush having us in 2 wars at the same time the stock market took a blow
Economy
So it doesnt make sense..Unless Obama figures the war hungry people has a lot of votes and the Repub certainly cant attack him on being weak on "enemies"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 11:22:06 AM »
they were going to BLOW UP A RESTAURANT IN THE USA.

IRAN APPROVED OF IT!

iran was wiring money to NYC.  And it was only the opening act that Iran would unleash on us.

Shit is on.  

AND it cleans up those pesky occupy wallstreeters.  Go home.  War is coming.  You wanna be a soft target out there?  Obama gets to win them over, send them home, and they'll still back him and hate on the repubs.  obama didn't have to disperse them, they never turned on him.

Wow, this failed attack helps obama on so many levels, doesn't it?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 11:24:22 AM »
One of the things Obama was elected on was Bush having us in 2 wars at the same time the stock market took a blow
Economy
So it doesn't make sense..Unless Obama figures the war hungry people has a lot of votes and the Repub certainly cant attack him on being weak on "enemies"

What sense does this make? They are going to try to take out the Saudi Ambassador on US soil? Why, what exactly is that going to accomplish? I'm pretty sure the guy travels back to SA, would be a lot easier to take him out there. The whole premise is ridiculous
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »
What sense does this make? They are going to try to take out the Saudi Ambassador on US soil? Why, what exactly is that going to accomplish? I'm pretty sure the guy travels back to SA, would be a lot easier to take him out there. The whole premise is ridiculous

ridiculous on the common sense meter, sure.  You'd be surprised just how willing people are to suspend common sense when they are scared.

Blowing up bombs in US restaurants?  That's scary shit. They can't stop talking about it.  Documented use of real plans to use WMD on US Soil.

Obama just got a free pass.  Start war, start sanctions, pause all investigations, send protesters home, etc. 

OH ---->  And he assfcked Romney on the Chris Christie announcement impact, didn't he?  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »
LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

holder was just asked about being caught in so many lies about fast & furious:

"We will not let matters liek F&F distract us from the IMPORTANT ISSUES LIKE THIS ONE THAT WE ARE FACING!"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!  it's like he winked at 33 by name.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm sure he hopes that to be the case, but it wont work for the Communist Junta in DC.   Him and his Communist Premire Maobama are going down. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 11:33:18 AM »
LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

holder was just asked about being caught in so many lies about fast & furious:

"We will not let matters liek F&F distract us from the IMPORTANT ISSUES LIKE THIS ONE THAT WE ARE FACING!"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!  it's like he winked at 33 by name.

Yep, this is all BS, and redirection. They must have been getting to close to ruining his ass
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
they were def running close to his ass.  Reporters said they're drawing up papers, and that everyone on the hill believes he outright lied.

Obama surely cannot order an investigation - if he's preparing the nation for possible war. 

Sure is convenient timing, huh?  ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
they were def running close to his ass.  Reporters said they're drawing up papers, and that everyone on the hill believes he outright lied.

Obama surely cannot order an investigation - if he's preparing the nation for possible war. 

Sure is convenient timing, huh?  ;)

Not buying what they are selling, Holder should at the very least be out on his ass.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL @ the CNN breking news bar.

Changing from "Christie endorses Romney" - which SHOULD BE the news of the day - uniting the Romney RINOs with the no-BS Christie fans!

Now you have the GOPers studying the news all day trying to get their "Me too!" ready for tonight about iraq.

OH - and they will all have to take a position "Should we retaliate?"

Kazan

• Getbig V
LOL @ the CNN breking news bar.

Changing from "Christie endorses Romney" - which SHOULD BE the news of the day - uniting the Romney RINOs with the no-BS Christie fans!

Now you have the GOPers studying the news all day trying to get their "Me too!" ready for tonight about iraq.

OH - and they will all have to take a position "Should we retaliate?"

I see no proof of an attack, other than from the mouth of a proven liar.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I see no proof of an attack, other than from the mouth of a proven liar.

agreed.   sounds like WMD.  Didn't matter then, won't matter now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
240 has now had time to run at least 3 out at the thought of a new obama war and to get FnF off the headlines.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 has now had time to run at least 3 out at the thought of a new obama war and to get FnF off the headlines.   

i was the first to call out obama for this BS false flag crap - in order to save his ass politically.

morally bankrupt.  Politically wise.  I was immature to yell when bush did it.  Now I get it.  They all do it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
agreed.   sounds like WMD.  Didn't matter then, won't matter now.

There is way to much, here just believe what I say from this Admin. Sorry no sale
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ