Author Topic: Holder: "We will not let matters like F&F distract us from the IMPORTANT ISSUES"  (Read 2646 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
240 must have rubbed at least 4 out by now w the thought of a new Obama war. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
oh wow, nobody will be talking about this obamajobs plan which the dems are about to decline.

instead of F&F, jobs plan, unemployment, etc - Obama just changed the topic of the debate from economy to the terror thing - where he is strong..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
oh wow, nobody will be talking about this obamajobs plan which the dems are about to decline.

instead of F&F, jobs plan, unemployment, etc - Obama just changed the topic of the debate from economy to the terror thing - where he is strong..

#6 yet?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/11/us-usa-security-iran-idUSTRE79A5E020111011

Obama knew about this in June and waited till today for Holder?   What a scam.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/11/us-usa-security-iran-idUSTRE79A5E020111011

Obama knew about this in June and waited till today for Holder?   What a scam.     

Are you saying he may have released a terror alert news item on this date - to intentionally benefit him politically?

Sounds like CT talk, dude. 

Sure, it justifies him putting F&F on ice. 
Sure, we all forget his failed jobs bill. 
Sure, it shits on the GOP debate. 
Sure, nobody noticed Christie just gave Romney the nod.

Sure, it LOOKS bad.  But if getbiggers believed it was intentional, they would have yelled when Bush did it.  Unless they were partisan hack polesmokers.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Timing of this brekaing news plot foiled, implications for obama
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »
I'll wait on the details, this sounds like a some false flag BS to me
glad others are looking at this too.

The whole plot is a bit sloppy sounding for a country that we've been told for many years is extremely cunning in their plotting and carring out of covert actions.

they used Iranians to directly deal with the assassin?  That's something we've been told in the past they never would do.

If pulled off, this would have been a huge deal potentially killing a lot of people.  This wouldn't be a trivial assasination.  For such a big operation, lol, they went to the Mexcan drug cartels?  LOL...  again, pretty sloppy for a country we've been told is very cunning in these matters.

Yes, this is looking a lot like the "nexus of terror" is still policy.

Wonder if Olbermann will have the balls to update his nexus of terror list to include Obama.  This hooks up Obama in many ways.  Fast furious, the economy, the Jewish vote etc etc...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
LOL at the .gif 240

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Timing of this brekaing news plot foiled, implications for obama
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 11:30:44 AM »
glad others are looking at this too.

The whole plot is a bit sloppy sounding for a country that we've been told for many years is extremely cunning in their plotting and carring out of covert actions.

they used Iranians to directly deal with the assassin?  That's something we've been told in the past they never would do.

If pulled off, this would have been a huge deal potentially killing a lot of people.  This wouldn't be a trivial assasination.  For such a big operation, lol, they went to the Mexcan drug cartels?  LOL...  again, pretty sloppy for a country we've been told is very cunning in these matters.

Yes, this is looking a lot like the "nexus of terror" is still policy.

Wonder if Olbermann will have the balls to update his nexus of terror list to include Obama.  This hooks up Obama in many ways.  Fast furious, the economy, the Jewish vote etc etc...

Like I said, the whole thing defies logic, not only the complete stupidity with which it was planned. But of all the people in Mexico this guy just happens to pick an undercover FBI or whatever agent.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Nobody is buying this shit lol...

"how long will we pay for a government that claims it keeps us safe from plots and conspiracies of it's own making"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So hey guys, did this start in 2009 with obama?

THe whole "using fear and propped up foiled terror attack plots to benefit one politically"?

Or was the "5 minami half-retarded haitain dishwashers wishing to bring down the sears tower" a bit overblown by Bush?  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
So hey guys, did this start in 2009 with obama?

THe whole "using fear and propped up foiled terror attack plots to benefit one politically"?

Or was the "5 minami half-retarded haitain dishwashers wishing to bring down the sears tower" a bit overblown by Bush?  ;)
I remember similar accusations made against clinton.  Bigtime under Bush and now it continues under Obama.  What a shame, so much for change...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
All a distraction to keep our eyes off fast & furious?

Seems obama led the charge to save the saudi ambassador - and lo and behold, the IRANIAN terrorist was trying to use Mexiccan drug gangs, but was foiled by the DEA.

So to get this straight...
   Obama is a hero.  Stops terr'ists.
   Iran is to blame.  Check.  Keeps neocons happy.
   Mexican gangs were the source of the weapons - Makes sense that obama's valiant effort to infiltrate them, even though it failed, was put in place. 
   DEA - just blamed yesterday as hugely responsible for letting drugs come into USA - saved the day.

Wow, this works out well, huh 33?  Get on the CT bus now, hombre.

33, you asked me to post ONE thread that I had started, in which I trash obama.

Here I accuse he and holder of falsifying a national security scare in order to keep their own assses out of investigation/jail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yawn.    I want one from 2007 - 2010.    In three years you should be able to fund one. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yawn.    I want one from 2007 - 2010.    In three years you should be able to fund one. 

oh, youre adding conditions now?  sorry, i delivered.  i'm going to watch occupy south park at 10 pm.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
oh, youre adding conditions now?  sorry, i delivered.  i'm going to watch occupy south park at 10 pm.  :)

You attacked holder not Obama.     Again 2007 through 2010. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You attacked holder not Obama.     Again 2007 through 2010. 

wrong champ.  I clearly attacked obama here!

i was the first to call out obama for this BS false flag crap - in order to save his ass politically.

morally bankrupt.  Politically wise.  I was immature to yell when bush did it.  Now I get it.  They all do it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wrong champ.  I clearly attacked obama here!

Oh fucking please!   3 years in to obamas horrendous presidency and this is all you got after I have been hammering this issue daily?    Fucking please. 

2007 - 2010 please. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you asked.  i delievered. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You didn't deliver dick.   Again 2007 - 2010.