Author Topic: pm q answerd  (Read 2904 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« on: October 11, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »
GH,

What would you recommend for someone who simply can't use tren? I'm obviously aware that I'll never be Mr. O or even a pro, but could you type something up for someone like me who doesn't want to have to balloon up in the offseason just because he doesn't have tren in.

yes,, i will ,,give me few hour to eat some sushi and i will,,i will also write timing of trenbolona andf changes to human body tread which will explain what you will see if you are trenbolona user and how fast it will take

gh15 approved
fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:08:35 PM »
Yay!  I'm looking forward to this.  I just got hold of some tren ace last night but I've never used any injectibles steroids before.  I want to have great results when I do get started.  Thanks gh15!

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
sushi is weaksauce.  very disappointed gh15  :-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 05:11:52 PM »
Yay!  I'm looking forward to this.  I just got hold of some tren ace last night but I've never used any injectibles steroids before.  I want to have great results when I do get started.  Thanks gh15!

Outed.

L.L

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 05:13:36 PM »
yes,, i will ,,give me few hour to eat some sushi and i will,,i will also write timing of trenbolona andf changes to human body tread which will explain what you will see if you are trenbolona user and how fast it will take

gh15 approved

looking foward to this...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 05:25:44 PM »
Two things here :

1 } Doesn't he state that he CAN'T use Tren ??? Ummmm ... am I the only one who can see that ? LOLOL !

2 } Theheman { whatever your name is } ... you've never used any injectables before, yet you're excited to start Tren ?????? Something's wrong here, folks.

Anyways, carry on.

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 06:09:53 PM »
Two things here :

1 } Doesn't he state that he CAN'T use Tren ??? Ummmm ... am I the only one who can see that ? LOLOL !

2 } Theheman { whatever your name is } ... you've never used any injectables before, yet you're excited to start Tren ?????? Something's wrong here, folks.

Anyways, carry on.

Yes.  Until the tren cough starts and he feels like he's about to die and then sells his tren to someone else.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 06:27:54 PM »
I remember you mentioning something about the test and eq

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 06:28:57 PM »
I remember you mentioning something about the test and eq as a base and to use the tren and masteron for 5 weeks and 4 weeks off???

Is that still reasonable and can you sub in deca for eq? 

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »

source?

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 06:34:38 PM »
Two things here :

Anyways, carry on.

1.  It doesn't matter if he can use Tren or not.  This posting is about gh15 instructing on tren.

2. I haven't ever used an injectible steroid, I've only been using prohormones (oral steroids).  From reading the gh15 Bible I'm learning what injectible stack to use. 

L.L

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 07:52:51 PM »
bumping it in the name of GHsus

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »
why the fuck didn't you wait until you had an answer before making this thread?

L.L

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 07:56:55 PM »

LOL

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »

The god of hormones aka GH15 made this thread as a reminder to follow up on the question to be well thought.  ;D

#

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 08:53:05 PM »
anxious to hear this. i just started tren for the first time. it's ace and i'm only injecting 100mg twice a week. i'd like to hear his opinion on how effective/appropriate this would be for a first time user. or if i should just go straight to 100mg eod. ???

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 08:55:37 PM »
The god of hormones aka GH15 made this thread as a reminder to follow up on the question to be well thought.  ;D
this. you can't rush a good thing!

L.L

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
anxious to hear this. i just started tren for the first time. it's ace and i'm only injecting 100mg twice a week. i'd like to hear his opinion on how effective/appropriate this would be for a first time user. or if i should just go straight to 100mg eod. ???

right off the bat let me tell you that 200 mgs of tren weekly aint shit..Son, if you gonna get dirty get filthy dirty then ..up your dose.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
was afraid of that. problem is: it took three months to get here. :-\ well i guess that's what i get for listening to llewellyn. >:(

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »
You "can't" use Tren, but you "Can" use E.Q.?

Are you going to ask for instructions on pins too?

L.L

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 09:49:13 PM »
mofo still eating sushi??? damn , it's almost 1 am  in Miami for Christs sakes. ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 10:27:58 PM »
mofo still eating sushi??? damn , it's almost 1 am  in Miami for Christs sakes. ;D

lol,, :D,, lol ok let me write something i will put it up

fallen angel