Author Topic: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class  (Read 19660 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
What a bunch of fucking haters!!!

Whatever Layne does,he`s dedicated,and is enjoying what he`s doing,and he`s been successful,much more successful than a bunch of anonymous haters who belittle his every move.

I used to be one of his detractors too,but he seems like a great guy and bothers no one except the jealous folks.

Whether he`s clean or not,who cares.

You couldn`t expect the guy to list his illegal drug cycle online if he was using gear, as he posts using his real name .........REAL,just like everything else he does.

I`m done ranting,you guys should go train hard or at least go masterbate furiously to get rid of the pent up frustration/aggression you harbor towards a perfect stranger.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 03:57:56 AM »
Don't know why some of you are saying it but he's a clean athlete...period.  He hasn't touched a drop of anything.  Its silly how some of you are so jealous of his success that you accuse him of something without any prove whatsoever. 
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 04:36:55 AM »
No shit Tim.....as soon as the "god" of G4P GH15"arms spouts off his bullshit....the sheep come a' runnin'

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »
 :D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 07:47:13 AM »
What a bunch of fucking haters!!!

Whatever Layne does,he`s dedicated,and is enjoying what he`s doing,and he`s been successful,much more successful than a bunch of anonymous haters who belittle his every move.

I used to be one of his detractors too,but he seems like a great guy and bothers no one except the jealous folks.

Whether he`s clean or not,who cares.

You couldn`t expect the guy to list his illegal drug cycle online if he was using gear, as he posts using his real name .........REAL,just like everything else he does.

I`m done ranting,you guys should go train hard or at least go masterbate furiously to get rid of the pent up frustration/aggression you harbor towards a perfect stranger.

I have always agreed with this mentality of "who cares if he is natural, clean, or not," but I also just don't get the lying.  He had 1 video where he was cooking at home and the veins popping from his forearms without a pump and just relaxed is not something you see on a natural.  I just don't get the lying.  His lifts are strong though (except bench which was very weak).  As a bodybuilder, he is eh  :-\... This is comparing him to everyone though and not just "naturals."  If he took his same methods and brought his physique over the the NPC, many guys would wipe the floor with him.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 08:00:17 AM »
I have always agreed with this mentality of "who cares if he is natural, clean, or not," but I also just don't get the lying.  He had 1 video where he was cooking at home and the veins popping from his forearms without a pump and just relaxed is not something you see on a natural.  I just don't get the lying.  His lifts are strong though (except bench which was very weak).  As a bodybuilder, he is eh  :-\... This is comparing him to everyone though and not just "naturals."  If he took his same methods and brought his physique over the the NPC, many guys would wipe the floor with him.

So vascularity is the absolute indicator of someone using or not?   ::)  Let me show you a pic of me on Saturdays vs. Sundays (my big cheat day).....fucking retards galore in this thread

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 08:37:28 AM »

That's the thing though, he's built his rep on being a really good natural Powerlifter and a decent natural bodybuilder. If he admits he's using, he loses his god-like status with the kids on BB.com that still believe in Flex magazine, etc...... He just becomes a gym-rat bodybuilder with a decent build, and in powerlifting he just becomes a strong guy that's still hundreds of pounds behind the top drugged guys in the sport. 

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 09:07:11 AM »
It's all possible with 5 scoop of isomax and some willpower

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 09:14:43 AM »
Video's show your true size more. Pictures are very decieving!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 09:58:56 AM »
No shit Tim.....as soon as the "god" of G4P GH15"arms spouts off his bullshit....the sheep come a' runnin'

Just trying to keep it real Kurt.  :)

Some people just can`t be happy for others success, or give credit where it`s due,which I find to be a very tacky trait amongst internet warriors as we all know how hard this sport/pastime is, and can be at times.

Layne is doing his thing with a passion and dedication some people just can`t fathom, therefore they`ll never be half as successful as he is.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 10:01:51 AM »
There are international sprinters today who are not as fast as Jesse Owens was on a cinder track with plimsoles on.

Some people are just better than others at some things.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 10:37:13 AM »
So vascularity is the absolute indicator of someone using or not?   ::)  Let me show you a pic of me on Saturdays vs. Sundays (my big cheat day).....fucking retards galore in this thread

Oh boy... here we go... well you missed the entire point of my post, but you attack one comment I made about the guys vascularity.  Let me clarify for the simple folks here: No, vasularity is not an absolute dictator of if someone is using or not.  The look he has in the video below (the one I was referencing) just stuck out in my mind as one of the occasions where I thought to myself "Definitely not natural."  there are several occassions I have thought this with Layne.  it's actually pretty clear cut to be honest.  Not really much up for debate.  My point was that he isn't THAT impressive.  As either a bodybuilder or powerlifter.  Especially because he is not natural and he lies about it.  That's also why I said he should jump in an NPC show and see what happens.  I would bet that if he cut the natural bit and just became a full blown, not beat around the bush about it, user, that he really wouldn't fair to well.  Can't knock the guy for making money though and using his "natural" ability to do so.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »
I again want to say, as I've said many times before... Natural or Not, I don't care.  Pick your goals, and act accordingly.  Don't lie about what you're doing, take pride in it.  Be realistic as well so you don't set out to achieve something thats not possible like turning IFBB pro naturally.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »
What I see here is a bunch of haters who are jealous because a natty is stronger and bigger than them!

As I said, I consider Layne a friend, he gave me an incredible amount of help after one of my worst showings..... Even AFTER I had talked shit about him on one of the boards...
This just shows the kind of person he is!  Since then I've apologized and we have become friends!   

Before the show, I texted him and told him to just deadlift the entire building and call it a day, since at his last meet he deadlifted 700 lbs, this time the bar ended up cutting his hand pretty bad and he passed on the last lift.

Layne is strong fucker, trains like a mad man, and his nutrition is on point each and every day, ask yourself what you would be like if you never missed a meal, a supplement, never cheated, never missed a work out, never half assed it, what would you be like and don't bullshit yourself, even I know I could do more!

Haters gonna hate!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 11:16:36 AM »
What I have to say about Layne is: Gear or not, he is still stronger than pretty much everyone.  So if you think Layne is lying and have a problem with liars that's one thing, but if you think Layne is using you still have to admit he's stronger than most users.  So gear or not, I think Layne has paid his dues.

;D  ;D  ;D
You're becoming a decent interviewer Matt. A little less stumbling and a little more confidence and you should be well on your way.
T

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:51 AM »
What I see here is a bunch of haters who are jealous because a natty is stronger and bigger than them!

As I said, I consider Layne a friend, he gave me an incredible amount of help after one of my worst showings..... Even AFTER I had talked shit about him on one of the boards...
This just shows the kind of person he is!  Since then I've apologized and we have become friends!   

Before the show, I texted him and told him to just deadlift the entire building and call it a day, since at his last meet he deadlifted 700 lbs, this time the bar ended up cutting his hand pretty bad and he passed on the last lift.

Layne is strong fucker, trains like a mad man, and his nutrition is on point each and every day, ask yourself what you would be like if you never missed a meal, a supplement, never cheated, never missed a work out, never half assed it, what would you be like and don't bullshit yourself, even I know I could do more!

Haters gonna hate!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 11:23:55 AM »
I guessed his weight at 215 there and that's what he told me he was.  The funny thing is, when I met Layne in person for the first time in 2007 he was 215 in similar condition so as Layne said, he has never blown up suddenly.  He has put on size gradually through the years.  He's probably wearing an XL shirt which makes him look smaller than he is.

Grown mens feet don't keep growing without the aid of you know what ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 11:27:41 AM »

No but bone growth is ;)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2011, 11:31:46 AM »
Gear or not he still owns everyone here strength-wise and most of you physique wise. He's also got legitimate degree, he's smart and obviously got money. You're jealous as fuck.

Truth to be told, he's a liar. So what? It's what it takes. On the other hand he's living, walking success. He's achieved everything to be achieved in his life prolly except from being professor at serious Uni. He's still young and got plenty of time to do that tho.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2011, 11:56:26 AM »
No comments here about Laynes admission to HGH use.  W8M8 posted a thread about it a month back ago or so...

Also, why are you all taking what I'm saying as hate?  I'm just calling a spade a spade.  Again, I don't care that he's not natural.  I respect the fact that he has a degree and makes money, good for him.

I just said that I don't respect lying.

Haters gonna hate!

Big Ach, I'm glad Layne is a good friend to you.  that must be helpful and at times inspiring, especially if you admire him.  However, no person is ever 100% perfect on everyday.  Life doesn't allow for that, even if your life is bodybuilding!  Not too mention, if Layne is 100% spot on, every day, day in and day out then I am really not impressed, natural or not.  Has no one here seen a 600 dealift?  I can pull that and I'm not even really proud of it.  I know a guy who wieghs 175 who can pull that and for a guy that size, it's impressive!  a 360 lb Bench press?  More than enough getbiggers, myself included, can rep that.  Again, not impressive for Layne or others here.  Everytime Layne squats, I feel like he's gonna blow a disc out!  As a bodybuilder, he's good for the competitive league he competes in.  Again, I don't care if he's natural or not, but in the grand sheme of bodybuilding, he is again not that impressive!

As a bodybuilder, I am nothing to write home about yet so I am certainly not trying to pump myself up either, but damn, I'm just voicing an opinion about the guy as an athlete.  I compliment him for what I feel he should be complimented on and criticize appropriately what I feel should be criticized.  If he's doing what he's doing naturally or not, it doesn't matter.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2011, 12:21:04 PM »

Haters gonna hate!

what they would be and you would be with otu skiping a mela every 2 hour is just another moron in gymnasium that spin wind...,, you are  LIAR!  again you live in florida americana capital of all hormones ,, you are NOT NATURAL ,, you are hormonized and you competed hormonized and you suck ballz of hormonizer FILTH! ,, he is filth to a point i wish he get health related issue from this lies but he wont saince he know how to do the hormones and feed the cult balonie,, i do not like that fella for he is a liar,, and you ...dont come to thunderdome preach the every 2 hour meal and if you dont skip meal what would be of you type of balonie,, DONT FEED MY PUPILS THE STUPID BALONIE THE NPC TOP AMATUER FEED THEM ABOUT NOT STOPPING EATING FOR LAST 7 YEARS ,, STOP WITH THIS BALNOIE,, YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOUR GENETIC IS BIGNOSE YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU ARE GENETICALY ,, YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TORSO HAS NOTHING,, YOU HAVE 2 ARMS THAT ARE YOUR STRONG PART WHEN YOU COME FROM PLACED GENETICALY STRUCTURES THAT HAS BAD BAD ARMS ....AND YOUR ARMS ARE NOT GOOD...THEY ARE BAD! BUT ON YOUR BODY THEY ARE THE BEST! THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING,, SIZE OF ARM IS NOT EVERYTHING! YOU ARMS AR JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN BODYBUILD,, LACKING TREMENDSLY IN ALL PLACES ,,TAPE MESURE 18.5 WHEN YOU ARE FAT PIG DONT MEAN A DAMN THING!

lay nortom is hormonized ,, he is big time hormonized and he make little money on the asses of goolible fellas in the cult,, it is need to be known ,, his stregth has to do with 2 thing ...his tendoins and bones which many fellas are like that but they dont walk around 230...and then ofcourse the HORMONIZED THAT ARE DIRECTLY SUITED FOR STREGTH ,,halo ,, tne,, anadrola,, and like i said he bring it down to 195-200lb on stage! with trenbolona ace and strict diet because his genetic RESPOND IS BAD! BAD BAD BAD BAD!

he is filth and you stand for him and by that you bring disgrace to yourself,, you dont know him ,, he is not your friend ,, and as biger said you are too goolible and too kind,, for you any bud is a FRIEND and anyone who throw 2 cent in your face is a bud,, you remind me the goolibles i see around that have many many manyyyyyy peopel they know and call friend...yet at the end of the day end up alone! with out any of those friend hook them up to hormone usage....but! you are smart middle eastern type of fella you are from the lands of the jews and the arabs ,, that land dont bring up no americano state of mind,,if they dont hook you up! what you do? you hook yourself! the fuck up! ,, this is the sharp mind of fellas with the blood of the middleeast that flow in them

stop this balonie ,, you bring shame to yourself ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
No comments here about Laynes admission to HGH use.  W8M8 posted a thread about it a month back ago or so...

Also, why are you all taking what I'm saying as hate?  I'm just calling a spade a spade.  Again, I don't care that he's not natural.  I respect the fact that he has a degree and makes money, good for him.

I just said that I don't respect lying.

Big Ach, I'm glad Layne is a good friend to you.  that must be helpful and at times inspiring, especially if you admire him.  However, no person is ever 100% perfect on everyday.  Life doesn't allow for that, even if your life is bodybuilding!  Not too mention, if Layne is 100% spot on, every day, day in and day out then I am really not impressed, natural or not.  Has no one here seen a 600 dealift?  I can pull that and I'm not even really proud of it.  I know a guy who wieghs 175 who can pull that and for a guy that size, it's impressive!  a 360 lb Bench press?  More than enough getbiggers, myself included, can rep that.  Again, not impressive for Layne or others here.  Everytime Layne squats, I feel like he's gonna blow a disc out!  As a bodybuilder, he's good for the competitive league he competes in.  Again, I don't care if he's natural or not, but in the grand sheme of bodybuilding, he is again not that impressive!

As a bodybuilder, I am nothing to write home about yet so I am certainly not trying to pump myself up either, but damn, I'm just voicing an opinion about the guy as an athlete.  I compliment him for what I feel he should be complimented on and criticize appropriately what I feel should be criticized.  If he's doing what he's doing naturally or not, it doesn't matter.

THERE IS NO FRIENDS IN BODYBUILD ,, FOR GOD FUCKIN SAKE ,, THERE IS NO FRIEND IN BODYBUILD! NOT IN THIS DAY AND AGE,, BIGNOSE LIK ELAY NOTROM LIE,, LIE TO TRY TO PASS SOMETHING FOR NOT WHAT IT IS! 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 12:31:44 PM »
His phd is in protein synthesis!  Dude knows this stuff better than any of us!  I consider Layne a friend, and I do believe its all protein powders and proper training! 
go fuck yourself you liar and asskisser..you fucking piece of shit the epitomy of everything wrong with bb

in case you really believe what u say go fucking hide in a cave and never come out

you are one of the biggest liars and morons here

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 12:35:58 PM »
Dr in getting his protein straight from the tap!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 12:44:55 PM »
what they would be and you would be with otu skiping a mela every 2 hour is just another moron in gymnasium that spin wind...,, you are  LIAR!  again you live in florida americana capital of all hormones ,, you are NOT NATURAL ,, you are hormonized and you competed hormonized and you suck ballz of hormonizer FILTH! ,, he is filth to a point i wish he get health related issue from this lies but he wont saince he know how to do the hormones and feed the cult balonie,, i do not like that fella for he is a liar,, and you ...dont come to thunderdome preach the every 2 hour meal and if you dont skip meal what would be of you type of balonie,, DONT FEED MY PUPILS THE STUPID BALONIE THE NPC TOP AMATUER FEED THEM ABOUT NOT STOPPING EATING FOR LAST 7 YEARS ,, STOP WITH THIS BALNOIE,, YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOUR GENETIC IS BIGNOSE YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU ARE GENETICALY ,, YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TORSO HAS NOTHING,, YOU HAVE 2 ARMS THAT ARE YOUR STRONG PART WHEN YOU COME FROM PLACED GENETICALY STRUCTURES THAT HAS BAD BAD ARMS ....AND YOUR ARMS ARE NOT GOOD...THEY ARE BAD! BUT ON YOUR BODY THEY ARE THE BEST! THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING,, SIZE OF ARM IS NOT EVERYTHING! YOU ARMS AR JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN BODYBUILD,, LACKING TREMENDSLY IN ALL PLACES ,,TAPE MESURE 18.5 WHEN YOU ARE FAT PIG DONT MEAN A DAMN THING!

lay nortom is hormonized ,, he is big time hormonized and he make little money on the asses of goolible fellas in the cult,, it is need to be known ,, his stregth has to do with 2 thing ...his tendoins and bones which many fellas are like that but they dont walk around 230...and then ofcourse the HORMONIZED THAT ARE DIRECTLY SUITED FOR STREGTH ,,halo ,, tne,, anadrola,, and like i said he bring it down to 195-200lb on stage! with trenbolona ace and strict diet because his genetic RESPOND IS BAD! BAD BAD BAD BAD!

he is filth and you stand for him and by that you bring disgrace to yourself,, you dont know him ,, he is not your friend ,, and as biger said you are too goolible and too kind,, for you any bud is a FRIEND and anyone who throw 2 cent in your face is a bud,, you remind me the goolibles i see around that have many many manyyyyyy peopel they know and call friend...yet at the end of the day end up alone! with out any of those friend hook them up to hormone usage....but! you are smart middle eastern type of fella you are from the lands of the jews and the arabs ,, that land dont bring up no americano state of mind,,if they dont hook you up! what you do? you hook yourself! the fuck up! ,, this is the sharp mind of fellas with the blood of the middleeast that flow in them

stop this balonie ,, you bring shame to yourself ,,

gh15 approved

Blah Blah Blah ,,,,,,Blah Blah Blah,,,,, you be IFBB pro,,,,,Blah Blah Blah,,,,,,bloofie, toofie, foofie,,,,,,fee fi fo fum,,,,,,Blah Blah Blah...

Suck any cock lately dick breath?  STFU when it comes to naturals.  You know as much about naturals as you do pussy.

Oh, and any time you want me to say that in person, let me know.