Author Topic: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class  (Read 19657 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Pretty impressive lifts... ;D

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 04:53:25 PM »
props to him but if he expects us to beleive its all protien powders and proper training well fuck him

at least he could say "well my secret is actually eating a shitload of rice" then id be inclined to believe
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »
props to him but if he expects us to beleive its all protien powders and proper training well fuck him

at least he could say "well my secret is actually eating a shitload of rice" then id be inclined to believe

His phd is in protein synthesis!  Dude knows this stuff better than any of us!  I consider Layne a friend, and I do believe its all protein powders and proper training! 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »

Or he could say "I got super strong listening to this one meth-head on GetBig who taught me his secrets of rice, molasses, tofu, and whatever else his goofy ass can think of

L.L

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 05:01:03 PM »
LOL@ struggling with 370 bench press.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »
His phd is in protein synthesis!  Dude knows this stuff better than any of us!  I consider Layne a friend, and I do believe its all protein powders and proper training! 

hes as natural as you ...sadly

the lean size on him and the strength which doesnt always corespeond with muscle size btu in his case due to the type of hormones the strength go much higher than the size....also his genetic respond is sub average

just his behavior in any given time is of a halo abuser ,,

anadrola

tne

all 3 are used for the so called meetings... by lay nortom ,, the diff when he does bodybuilding? lol he adds in trenbolona ace : )

bible index

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »
LOL@ struggling with 370 bench press.

If you had a torn pectoral then you would too.  But 370 is a lot of weight
A

L.L

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 05:11:20 PM »

If you had a torn pectoral then you would too.  But 370 is a lot of weight

for a guy on hormones at 220, and around 5'11  ,370 is a joke...not that i advocate super  heavy training at all , i hardly max out myself since i couild careless how much im lifting but how i look ...but hes gotta stop playing the super natty powerlifter game already..it's played out.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »
you dont walk around crazy amped like layne unless you are on some sort of drugs or are trying to immatate John-hay falcon
A

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 05:14:53 PM »
Attainable naturally with hard work, enough rest and protein powder. Great everyday look and easy to maintain  8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 05:18:36 PM »
A peak condition Falcon could crush this twink.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 05:28:10 PM »
Entirely possible he is natural.

Yea he tore his pec. I think I seen him rep 140lbs DB's before.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 05:36:27 PM »
I'm not a doctor, but I don't try to jerk my deadlifts with bent arms.  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 05:37:23 PM »
Yes, great natural strenght and mass

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 05:44:50 PM »
oh look it's mr.natural.  fuck this douche.  shit physique and pathological liar  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 07:05:32 PM »

wtf dude?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:32 PM »
What I have to say about Layne is: Gear or not, he is still stronger than pretty much everyone.  So if you think Layne is lying and have a problem with liars that's one thing, but if you think Layne is using you still have to admit he's stronger than most users.  So gear or not, I think Layne has paid his dues.

;D  ;D  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 11:39:19 PM »
he looks small as fuck in that video  ???

chess315

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 11:43:08 PM »
he looks like an injury waiting to happen and although them lifts are raw the knee sleeves and suit still adds quite a bit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 11:44:25 PM »
he looks small as fuck in that video  ???

no ,, not small ,, his skin and water swlloed his muscle up if you want ot use slang term,, still everything is there obnly covered but if you look well into the arm ,,when he move it ...seperation is there ,, space is there ,, the muscle contract and you see it ,, lay nortom is one sick sick lieing individual that will do anything for a buck ,, he uses his knowlege of the cult and hormones to pass by as natural when making some money of it ,, not a lot but some,, those are worst people

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 11:55:26 PM »
he has a dr degree in protein and the best he could come up with is take amino acids between meals thats 8 yrs down the drain if i ever seen it

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 12:19:36 AM »
What I have to say about Layne is: Gear or not, he is still stronger than pretty much everyone.  So if you think Layne is lying and have a problem with liars that's one thing, but if you think Layne is using you still have to admit he's stronger than most users.  So gear or not, I think Layne has paid his dues.

;D  ;D  ;D

I guessed his weight at 215 there and that's what he told me he was.  The funny thing is, when I met Layne in person for the first time in 2007 he was 215 in similar condition so as Layne said, he has never blown up suddenly.  He has put on size gradually through the years.  He's probably wearing an XL shirt which makes him look smaller than he is.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »
he has a dr degree in protein and the best he could come up with is take amino acids between meals thats 8 yrs down the drain if i ever seen it

LMAO!  No shit.  Dr. Norton?  Holy shit gimme a goddamn break.  Phd in protein and he still looks like shit.  Natural?  His hairline says otherwise. 

dustin

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 12:40:04 AM »

With this in mind, Layne should feel very conniving and immoral for leading everyone on trying to lead everyone on. He knows damn well that the physique he rocks in contest form is unattainable naturally.

He grows into his contest condition and definitely uses short ester steroids and orals in the off season. He has brutal retard strength all year-round, and the pec tear is just more fuel thrown on the fire. He would be an imbecile to think no one would figure things out. But he's adamant and willing to deny, deny, deny... just like bodybuilders that admit to juicing (but deny the use of certain drugs like GH and insulin, or lie about doses).

This is a sport of liars and Layne is no different! He just doesn't respond well to drugs, plays the natural card and thrashes around the gym listening to Linkin Park and making faggy little facial gestures. Sometimes you're too nice, Big Ach. And just so you know, there is such a thing as being too nice and too accepting towards others. When a liar like Layne tells you he's natural, YOU tell him to shut his fucking whore mouth. Okay? We won't think any less of you, in fact, you'll garner more respect as opposed to sticking up for a chump. Don't be like Layne.