Author Topic: Your favorite play / Musical / Live performance? (No Homo)  (Read 1086 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Your favorite play / Musical / Live performance? (No Homo)
« on: October 11, 2011, 09:03:03 PM »

Ok so I've been to quite a few musicals/plays... and my favorite is The Phantom of the Opera, which I've seen live twice in London!  Absolutely love it!  The songs, the story, the costumes, really awesome!!! 

I even have the most recent Blu Ray, which starred Gerard Butler as the Phantom and they did an awesome job then too!

Not a play... but I also watched David Copperfield live many years ago!  Was pretty incredible!

Other good ones I've attended:  Oliver, Les Miserable, Beauty and the Beast, Cirque Du Soleil 'O', Cirque Du Soleil 'La Nouba', Blue Man Group, to name a couple!

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Your favorite play / Musical / Live performance? (No Homo)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »
i've only seen one (professional) stage musical, and that was phantom of the opera. 'twas excellent  :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 09:17:12 PM »
i've only seen one (professional) stage musical, and that was phantom of the opera. 'twas excellent  :)

Where did you see it buddy?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 09:40:48 PM »
shit, i can't remember the actual theatre but it was down in london.

it would be about 6 or 7 years back, now. and it was during what has become the hottest weather on record for britain. the theatre was like a fucking oven. how those performers managed with not only the weather, but the hot stage lights is beyond me.. they still gave a fantastic performance  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 08:10:21 AM »
Never seen one I enjoyed, for whatever reason they cant pull me in.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »
Living right outside NYC is a plus...seen a bunch.
Cirque are great but for sentimental reasons I have to go with The Lion King.

.....I took my mom when it first came out and she loved it.it was the last play she saw before she passed.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »
shit, i can't remember the actual theatre but it was down in london.

it would be about 6 or 7 years back, now. and it was during what has become the hottest weather on record for britain. the theatre was like a fucking oven. how those performers managed with not only the weather, but the hot stage lights is beyond me.. they still gave a fantastic performance  8)

Its been at "Her Majesty's Theater" for 25 years in London by Piccadilly Circus!  (Thats actually around the same time I saw it for the first time, 6 years ago) - During that fucking heat wave over there! lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 09:53:57 AM »
Love the old ones: My Fair Lady, Guys and Dolls, 42nd Street and The Music Man, etc. One exception is West Side Story. Just end up laughing at the Lower East Side gangs dancing all over the place.