Author Topic: who would win in a fight layne norton vs danta  (Read 1460 times)

chess315

who would win in a fight layne norton vs danta
« on: October 11, 2011, 11:49:06 PM »
I kinda think layne would he has that stringy irish look to him and we no he is wirey and strong. Although danta does claim to have reverse grip smith machine benched 380 or so for 15 rest pause reps. Also danta with his money is a disadvantage as being rich tends to make people soft i.e fighter wins belt gets rich then losses

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Re: who would win in a fight layne norton vs danta
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »
Yeah, whoever has the best bench press always wins the fight. It's become so predictable, they shouldn't even have combat sports anymore.

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 12:01:25 AM »
If you let enough tile for layne to yell and stomp around the ring, than layne would win

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 12:34:14 AM »
I imagine when you are as strong as Layne that it would help in a fight especially given that he isn't so heavy as to hinder his speed substantially.  I'm not saying that strength is the only thing that matters but it's definitely the case that it is one of the things that matters.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chess315

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:00 AM »
i would guess dante is just is strong prolly i think laynes mobilty would help a lot I do kinda think layne would whoop the shit out of him for what ever reason. Its hard to say some people that lift weights do it to cover up pussydom some do it because they want to be even more meaner son of bitchs then they already are neither one of them strike me as real badasses.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 12:43:33 AM »
Liar Norton vs Liar Danta, eh? ;D

Liar Nortrom has brutal retard strength so that's plus 1 for him. Liar Danta just had brutal gym strength, nothing close to being as functional as Liar Nortrom. Plus Liar Danta is a fat fucking sloth who is delusional and thinks he's swole as fuck because he can throw up 16 plates on each side of a smith machine or hammer strength machine. He looks like he'd gas out taking an escalator, so I don't think he could do anything useful in a fight. Minus 9000 for his delusional, fat ass.

Liar Nortrom would take the win.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 01:27:55 AM »
DSL ftw.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 01:34:12 AM »

Liar Nortrom has brutal retard strength so that's plus 1 for him. Liar Danta just had brutal gym strength, nothing close to being as functional as Liar Nortrom. Plus Liar Danta is a fat fucking sloth who is delusional and thinks he's swole as fuck because he can throw up 16 plates on each side of a smith machine or hammer strength machine. He looks like he'd gas out taking an escalator, so I don't think he could do anything useful in a fight. Minus 9000 for his delusional, fat ass.

I laughed out loud the escalator part.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 01:56:57 AM »
Awwwww...shit throw Ron Harris and Hiney Rambo in there and have a gang-bang bukake fest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 02:05:25 AM »

LOL  :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 02:55:53 AM »
If you let enough tile for layne to yell and stomp around the ring, than layne would win

:D :D :D