Author Topic: Question for CT'er believing a missle hit the Pentagon.  (Read 3718 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Question for CT'er believing a missle hit the Pentagon.
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:29:41 AM »
I am interested in your reasoning.

Why would the perpetrators of 911 decide to ram a missle into the pentagon when they had full control of 2 jets they just slammed into the WTCs?

Wouldn't it have been easier just to ram flight 77 into the pentagon?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Question for CT'er believing a missle hit the Pentagon.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:37:39 AM »
Does anybody have the stats on what the pentagon was designed to withstand impact wise?  Not to hijack your thread Ozmo, the info would be cool to see in consideration with your question.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 09:39:20 AM »
Does anybody have the stats on what the pentagon was designed to withstand impact wise?  Not to hijack your thread Ozmo, the info would be cool to see in consideration with your question.

Good point.  I donno.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 01:12:26 PM »
I am interested in your reasoning.

Why would the perpetrators of 911 decide to ram a missle into the pentagon when they had full control of 2 jets they just slammed into the WTCs?

Wouldn't it have been easier just to ram flight 77 into the pentagon?

Because the perpetrators were from within our own military industrial complex.  Did you know that 7 of the 19 alleged hijackers are still alive and well?
Live free or die

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 03:30:26 PM »
Because the perpetrators were from within our own military industrial complex.  Did you know that 7 of the 19 alleged hijackers are still alive and well?

No they are not alive. 

My questions remains, if they had the power to to ram 2 jets full of passengers into the WTC's why not do the same with #77?  Why go through the trouble of disposing of the plane and using a missile when they already had the power to direct them.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 09:33:12 AM »
So they could specifically target the budget office that contained the files revealing Donald Rumsfeld's 2.3 trillion in unaccounted for spending.
Live free or die

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »
So they could specifically target the budget office that contained the files revealing Donald Rumsfeld's 2.3 trillion in unaccounted for spending.

Why couldn't they do that with a plane?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 07:12:14 PM »
  Did you know that 7 of the 19 alleged hijackers are still alive and well?
I see statements like this all the time, has anyone ever proven this? I would think there would be all sorts of interviews with one of these guys that were accused of this if they were still alive. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »
Some of the identifications were wrong.  That's where the "hijackers are still alive" thing comes from.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 02:16:54 PM »
you coudn't have shown bodies strewn all over in order to get the effects on TV.

they can show the wall, the hole, etc.  But the bodies?  carnage?  couldn't show that. 

same with that big ass empty hole in Penn where flight 93 'crashed'.   That shit was strafed and shot down in air while trying to land. tragic.

If you want to let something happen - to justify a war you are planning already - you want to put it on tv.
you can't put bodies all over on tv.  just doesn't work.  that fcker would have shredded upon impact - and it would have been a half square mile of fingers and skin and blood.  None of this "6 perfect holes thru the three outer reinforced rings, a punch out which then vaporized.

sorry.  that's asinine.  We were told the plane punched thru outer rings E, D and C, then vaporized.  See the final exit punch out hole below.  I have a hard time believing a composite, hollow tubs plane does this to the pentagon ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »
ozmo, if i showed you that hole - actually 6 holes, including the perfect punch out hole...

and you are well aware that the entry and exit holes are SMALLER than the circumference of the plane...

and there was a lack of plane debris, save what fit in the back of a truck...

and you had varying witness statements all over the place...

well, you can believe whatever you want.  If you think a hollow composite plane punched thru the part of the pentagon that was just reinforced - that cleanly - well...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 02:53:31 PM »
Ok.  I almost hate to get into this, since I can't even make anyone acknowledge that Rumsfeld deliberately impeded the chain of command that morning, but...

When I was looking through the interviews Rumsfeld made about 911, I saw a very strange statement he made about the debris from the Pentagon attack.  He talked about a lot of "tiny" pieces, and how it didn't seem to be from a plane.  He says he then spoke with a military officer who told him he'd witnessed a plane crashing into the building, and that's how Rumsfeld says he determined what happened.

A few things I've seen about it, is that it was perhaps a phony flight to begin with, complete with a made-up passenger list, or that it was shot down over the ocean.

As I say, I'd be happy just to begin with the first step of understanding that Rumsfeld made it impossible for the military to be directed that morning.  Because once that's determined, it opens up one hell of an interesting path.